Amusement Park Doesn't Amuse Youngmin. (Part 2/3)

Oh~ We're Twins!

Recap for Chapter 12: 

The Jo twins and the Park Twins went to an amusement park. But, Youngmin has a fear of high places. What will happen to them? Will they enjoy the trip? Or something unexpected will happen?

(A/N: Sorry for the boring chapter. But, this chapter contains an important scene so please read it. Haha. I want to end this story is soon. Enjoy reading!)

Chapter 13: Amusement Park Doesn't Amuse Youngmin.

Kwangmin's POV

*BAM* *BOINK* *BONK*

"Hey Hyung! Stop bumping my car. It is not funny anymore," I complained as I tried to escape from being bump again for the 100th time. I have to admit it but my twin brother was really good at this. "Come here, Kwangmin," he screamed as he headed towards my place. I did not reply to him and stepped hard on the pedal, speeding up my bump car. I turned around every minute to see if he was near me, and I suddenly felt a great relief when I saw that he was bumped by other people. A loud laugh escaped from my lips when I suddenly bumped into another bump car.

*BOOOOGSH*

(A/N: I don't know where did I get those sound effects. Keep reading, though.)

"Mianhae," I apologized and nodded my head slightly. I looked up and saw that it was Jung Jin. "You do not need to apologize, though. Because, I am going to bump your car, too," she said while grinning. She bumped my car and I bumped hers again too. We kept on bumping each others' bump cars when my twin brother came. He joined us, and bumped on my car. "Why do you keep on bumping my car? You two are meanie. Pikachu, save me," I uttered while faking a sob. Then, they both laughed. I smiled softly and turned to my left. From my left, I saw Hyo Jin, who was having a hard time on controlling her bump car. She was not moving at all from her place and I bet that she did not even start feeling being bumped and bumping others. 

"Hyo Jin was having a hard time there. Look," I said to Jung Jin and Youngmin, who were happily bumping each other. I pointed to her direction and we drove their to help her. "How can I start this machine?," she asked innocently while pressing all the buttons in her car. We all laughed at her because even a small child would know how it worked. Youngmin pointed at the pedal and said, "Just step on the pedal and it will move, Silly." She obediently followed her instruction and stepped on the pedal of her car. The car suddenly moved and bump on my car. 

It was all of a sudden and I was not expecting it at all so I let out a small scream. My scream was so embarrassing. Everyone seemed that it was a girl who just screamed. Yeah right, my scream was kinda girly. It was because I was shocked! 

Everyone looked at me with a confused look on their faces. A sweat fell on my cheeks as I told them, "It was me. Sorry." After that, they glared at me and went back to what they were doing. I let out a heavy sigh and looked down when Youngmin and Jung Jin bumped me again. "That was epic," Youngmin said while patting my shoulders. "Let's continue bumping each other," Jung Jin reminded us and we bumped each others' cars until we were satisfied. 

After feeling dizzy from bumping each other, we headed towards the rollercoaster. Everyone seemed to be happy about it except for my twin brother. 

"Hyung, are you okay? You look pale, you know," I said while putting my hands around his shoulders. 

"Bwoh. No, I am not. I just feel dizzy. I am not afraid. I am not scared. I am just frightened excited to ride the rollercoaster," he blurted out while giving a very obvious laugh at us. 

"If you want, we can just go to the Ferris wheel. It is not that scary," Jung Jin suddenly suggested. Upon hearing her suggestion, Youngmin's face enlightened and his eyes sparkled with joy like gold in mines. After that, we looked at him and he stopped moving even an inch. His facial expression changed and he acted cool. 

"I am not frightened to ride the rollercoaster but I think your idea is good. I really want to ride the rollercoaster. But, all of you seem to like to ride the Ferris wheel. Well, Ferris wheel is a way better than rollercoaster," he explained with a serious face. We looked at each other, knowing that he was just acting cool because he never wanted us to know that he did not really like riding the rollercoaster. We nodded in agreement but deep inside in our minds, we were laughing really hard at him. 

Youngmin's POV

"At last, I do not need to ride that dangerous ride. I was not safe, though. I like Ferris wheel better," I thought to myself while we walked towards the Ferris wheel. In my mind, I was squealing and jumping endlessly. 

When we arrived there, the machine operator informed us that only two persons were allowed to be together in a cab. Then, he went away and informed the other passengers. There was an awkward silence between us and I looked slightly at my twin brother. He was secretly gazing at Jung Jin and I....I...I suddenly felt like I should do what a good brother would definitely do in this situation. I gulped and suggested, "Me and Hyo Jin will be partners. Jung Jin and you, Kwangmin err... will be partners. Is that okay?" They looked at each other and nodded in agreement. They were blushing. I knew that I did the right thing but my heart was saying different. 

It was now our turn to ride the Ferris wheel. Me and Hyo Jin entered our cab, then my twin brother and Jung Jin went in their cab, as well. I sat down with a frown in my face. Hyo Jin must have noticed it. She tapped my shoulders and asked me gently.

"Is there something wrong? Are you afraid because of the heights?"

"Silly girl. I am not."

"It looks so obvious, though. You know, Kwangmin~sshi is really lucky to have a brother like you," she uttered while smiling softly. My heart sank as I knew in my heart that I was not really a great brother to him. 

"I am not," I replied while looking down. She stared at me with her confused face. "Why make you said that? You are a nice brother," she explained to me in a calm tone of voice. And then, my feelings inside my heart kept on rushing on me. Those melancholy feelings were hurting me so much inside. I could not take it anymore. I just wanted to let go of these feelings. I opened my mouth and said, "I fell in love with someone whom my brother really likes. Deep inside me, I kept on grabbing that girl's attention. I was so selfish. I did not even think of what my twin brother would feel. And you know, that girl that I love is your sister. I love her so much but my feelings are going too overboard. I am not a good brother. I was a selfish one."

She did not reply at all. She looked at me with pity on her eyes. She bit her lip while staring at me. It seemed like she was going to tell something important to me. 

"See. I am really a bad brother, after all," I said to her. Then, tears formed on her eyes. She started to talk softly.

"I also fell in love with someone whom my sister likes."

To Be Continued...

Annyeong Haseyo! So, Youngmin has already confessed that he likes Jung Jin to Hyo Jin. And there's more~ Hyo Jin also confessed something. What will she tell to Youngmin? Well, she wasn't finish talking yet. >< She'll going to confess more on the next chapter. HAHAHAHA! How will Youngmin react? I want this story to end soon~ I am starting to have a writer's block for this story. T___T And, I want to update more when I still have the ideas. Sorry, if it feels so rushed. Sorry. ><

See you on the next chapter!