Author's Note:

Oh~ We're Twins!

 

 

Please support my next fanfiction!

 

°•♡•°The Spoiled Brats°•♡•°

 

Description:

Hye Ju's only older brother, Kim Myungsoo has finally fallen in love with someone. What will happen to her? Will things be the same like before?

"Hye Ju~ah. I want you to meet Lee Yu Jin, my fiancee."

That sentence was the biggest nightmare of Hye Ju's life. On the past 17 years of her life, she was the only girl that her brother, Myungsoo, has looked upon. He has never looked to other girls beside her, his only little sister. She was spoiled a lot by her brother. But, what if one day.... he told her about his new fiancee. How will Hye Ju react to this terrifying news? Will things be the same as before?

"Byunghyun~ah. I want you to meet Kim Myungsoo, my fiancee."

Upon hearing this words, Byunghun's eyes widened. Her only noona, Lee Yu Jin has now a fiancee. He couldn't believe it. On the past 17 years of his life, he was the only boy that her older sister, Yu Jin, has looked upon. She has never looked to other boys beside him, her only brother. He was spoiled a lot by his sister. But, what if one day... she told her about her new fiancee. How will Byunghun react to this devastating news? Will things be the same as before?


Hye Ju and Byunghun has hated each other since their childhood. They always fight and tease each other. What if Hye Ju and Byunghun join forces and come up with the plan to separate Myungsoo and Yu Jin? Will these two spoiled brats be successful to their "evil" plans or will they realize something unexpected?

The story is about Lee Byunghun (L. Joe) from Teentop.  If you are interested, please check out my story, I already posted Chapter One so if you have time, please read it. Please comment and subscribe! Please click the strawberry to go to the story.