The Start of HoMin

For You, Anything... And Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi, everyone! Here's the next chapter. It basically tells a bit about the split of DBSK and also about how HoMin began as a couple.

Hope you guys like it :)

Flashback

“Hyung?” Changmin called loudly as he got back their dorm. “I’m home, hyung!”

‘No more need to specify which “hyung” I’m referring to’, Changmin couldn’t help but think bitterly.

There was only one person left now in their dorm for him to call ‘hyung’.

It had just been a couple of months since TVXQ made a comeback. A comeback as a duo.

The past year before had been a nightmare for Yunho and Changmin, what with the whole lawsuit, their friends leaving, and being on hiatus all combined. But now, things were starting to be good again for the two of them. TVXQ was getting a new start, and Yunho and Changmin had been giving it their all.

However, Changmin knew that his only remaining member was still far from being alright. Sure, the past year had been rough on him, but he knew that Yunho had it much harder. And, of course, Yunho just had to make it even harder on himself by shouldering the entire burden and trying to “protect” Changmin from the pain, hurt, and all the drama caused by the break-up of their group.

Yunho just couldn’t understand that Changmin was there for him to lean on. He didn’t need to be “protected”; he was there to help Yunho.

Unfortunately, even until now Yunho still can’t understand that fact.

Even if the TVXQ duo was doing well again now, the entire issue still hadn’t faded (the lawsuit wasn’t over yet after all) and Yunho was still insisting on shouldering everything all by himself. The leader had been trying to remain strong for everyone, especially Changmin, but Changmin could see that it was all wearing Yunho down.

Changmin let out a deep sigh, and placed his shopping bags on the kitchen counter, before proceeding to look for his hyung.

Yunho was probably in his bedroom. The room that he had once shared with-

Changmin felt a stab of pain in his chest as his thoughts went to Yunho and his past lover.

These thoughts were painful for him because, yes, Changmin was in love with his leader.

He had been in love with Yunho even since their first months together as trainees.

Of course he hadn’t really been able to do anything about it. Because, first, homouality wasn’t really the norm in Korea. Even if there were “shippings” among the idols by their fans, the real thing still isn’t usually flaunted as it is still frowned upon on by many. Then, there was the fact that Yunho was his hyung and leader. That complicated matters even more. And, of course, there had also been the greatest barrier of all: Kim Jaejoong.

Changmin’s inner green monster had been raging when they were told before that SM was going to promote the Yunjae couple, since the fans seemed to love them so much. Why couldn’t it have him that was paired with Yunho? It had really hurt him when everyone had kept saying then that Yunho and Jaejoong had a great chemistry together; even his other hyungs, Yoochun and Junsu, had joined in teasing their eldest members then. To make matters even worse for Changmin back then, he had been declared by the fans as Yunjae’s “lovechild”, saying that Yunho was his “appa” and Jaejoong was his “umma”. He had wanted to shout “But I don’t want to be their lovechild! I want to be the one paired with Yunho! I don’t want to be his son!” to the Yunjae shippers. But of course, he couldn’t have done that, so he just had to it up and just be contented with frequently ing his hyungs, as many pictures will attest to.

As if Yunho and Jaejoong being shipped together hadn’t been bad enough, Changmin’s world had come crashing down when Yunho and Jaejoong gathered him, Yoochun, and Junsu one day, and told their three younger members that Yunjae had eventually become real. Yunho and Jaejoong were really a couple now.

Changmin had wanted to rage and and just tell Yunho that he loves him, but then he had seen the look of pure bliss on Yunho’s face as he looked lovingly at Jaejoong. That had been enough to make Changmin hold his tongue and force a smile on his face as he had joined Yoochun and Junsu in congratul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter