Ill Intentions

For You, Anything... And Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi, all! Here's the next chapter! :)

Yes, I'm actually updating fast this time. XD Enjoy! :D

It was the first time in so many years that Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu entered an SM dance studio. It all looked and felt familiar. But it wasn’t the same. They felt like intruders now. They felt no sense of belonging there anymore.

And the judging and critical looks given to them by the SM staff members in the room did not help matters. It seemed like SM’s (and C-Jes’s) decision wasn’t popular with its employees. They looked far from thrilled at having JYJ back there again.

This added to the melancholic feelings, since JYJ were once close to a good number of these people. Once. Not anymore.

So much had changed.

The head choreographer cleared his throat, getting the attention of everyone in the room. He gestured to the five boys, indicating that they join him on the open floor.

Breaths were held all around the room as Yunho and Changmin approached from one side; Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu from another side. They met at the middle, in front of the choreographer.

Still, though, there existed a considerable gap between the duo and JYJ.

“Now,” the choreographer began to talk. “The management has informed me that you are to perform a few of your old songs in the SM Town concert. I think we should start rehearsals with those first. They’re going to need a good deal of work, after all. And then-“

“Why?” Yunho interrupted with a frown, making sure to keep his eyes away from them. From him. “Why would they need ‘a lot of work’? They’re old songs; practice is always necessary, of course, but our bodies practically move to their own accord for those old songs, we’re that well-trained in them.”

“That’s true for you and Changmin… I highly doubt that still goes for the three of them,” the choreographer answered stiffly, his eyes narrowing at Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu.

Jaejoong glared back at him. “’The three of them’ have names, you know.”

“Yes,” Yunho suddenly said unexpectedly.

Eyes widened all around, though none were as wide as Jaejoong’s. It was the first time there was talk between the duo and the trio. And now it was Yunho and Jaejoong of all people!

Yunho kept his eyes forward, though, not looking at Jaejoong. Then, he continued with the bitterest tone. “Yes, you have a name. You’re JYJ.”

Not that there was much doubt before, but that statement from Yunho made it perfectly clear to everyone in the room that while the leader agreed with the SM and C-Jes’s desire to make the five of them together again, Yunho still did not consider fully them as his group members again.

To Yunho, he and Changmin were DBSK… And Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu were JYJ.

“So, Changmin and I have to work hard again for those songs because of they’re not used to performing them anymore?” Yunho went on, clarifying matters with the choreographer.

Meanwhile, Changmin was staring at Yunho. He had not expected his leader/boyfriend to react this badly. Sure, he knew all these years that Yunho was still bitter and mad. But really, to react this badly? It wasn’t the first time they’ve had to worked with artists they didn’t particularly like or have had arguments with in the past, but Yunho had always maintained a professional façade, at least… But then, Changmin had another thought- was Yunho reacting so bitter and mad because of their separation as a group, or more because of Yunjae’s separation as a couple? Maybe it wasn’t really Yoochun and Junsu’s presence that was causing such a powerful reaction in Yunho, but just Jaejoong’s?

“Yes, it’s mostly because of that,” the choreographer nodded stiffly. “But also because you and Changmin aren’t used to performing those old songs that way. You’re now more used to doing the choreography with just you two and back-up dancers. Now, you’ll have to dance as five again. And you’ll also have to practice with your singing parts, since you and Changmin have been used to dividing their old lines between you two.”

Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu did not miss out the fact that the choreographer was talking as if they weren’t there. But not even Jaejoong talked back at the man this time, his eyes still stinging from Yunho’s earlier words.

Years of not talking with Yunho, and this is what he gets? Words of bitterness and anger… ‘Well, I probably deserve that…’ Jaejoong thought to himself.

“Yes, well…” Yunho muttered irritably under his breath, though everyone else still heard. “It’s also a few certain people’s fault that Changmin and I had to be used to only doing it by ourselves or with only back-up dancers…”

“After we practice your old songs, we’ll have to teach them your newer performances you’ve been doing as a duo,” the choreographer continued to explain the flow of their next few dance sessions will go, as though Yunho hadn’t said anything. “And of course, you’ll be learning completely new songs as well. It’s going to be a new era for DBSK, it’s only expected you have new songs as well… Though thankfully for the SM Town concert, there will only be one completely new performance. You’ll only have to learn that for now.”

“It seems like we’re performing more songs than a group’s usual share at an SM Town concert,” Yunho observed. He still tried to keep on top of the business and arrangement side of things. He would show them – him – that he was still a great and capable leader. And it was their – his – lost.

“Yes, you’re going to get more time on stage,” it was the DBSK manager who answered Yunho from the side. “As you’ll be ‘reuniting’ then, you get more stage time.”

Now that might not seem fair to the fans of the other groups who will be going to the SM Town concert mainly for their own idol groups, but really, it won’t just be Cassiopeia who will go crazy when they get surprised and see the five performing again then. It was safe to say that other fandoms will also go into uproar.

…Though whether that uproar will be for the good or the bad still remains to be seen.

“Now, let’s get started,” the choreographer clapped his hands. “The management decided that i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter