Changmin's Pain: The Beginning

For You, Anything... And Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, everyone! Wow, thank you so much for all the subscriptions and the comments! I'm glad there seems to be so much interest in this story! :D (and so I really hope I don't end up messing this up and disappointing you all D:)

So here's the first chapter. It's kinda short, as I'm still "feeling my way into" this story.

I hope you enjoy it! :)

It was half-past 2 in the morning, and Changmin was still awake, unable to sleep. He was sitting upright against their bed’s headboard, muttering mutinously at the stupid zombies that kept killing his character in the game that he was playing on his phone.

It had been a very long and tiring day, filled with numerous photoshoots and interviews, and also, it would be a lie if he would say that his partner hadn’t also… *ehem*… worn him out when they got to bed that evening.

Changmin’s cheeks flushed as he recalled the scenes from just mere hours ago, and he shifted uncomfortably as the images made his whole body heat up once again.

A sleepy grunt sounded from beside him, and Changmin stilled his movements at once.

The handsome, toned, and utterly perfect god-like creature beside him, also known as 'Jung Yunho', tossed and turned in his sleep, muttering incomprehensible things under his breath.

Even if Changmin could not fall asleep tonight, he was normally able to sleep soundly and peacefully every night. Yunho, on the other hand… Well, Changmin knew even before they started sleeping together that Yunho was being restless i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter