Regret

For You, Anything... And Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi, guys! Sorry for not updating this for so long. D:

But anyway, it was my birthday last Nov. 16, and I thought why not celebrate it by writing updates for ALL my stories. So, here we are with this new chapter finally XD

My dear readers, may I now present to you the only remaining DB5K member that we haven't met yet in this story? Guys, please welcome Mr. Kim Jaejoong!!! :D

Everything was supposed to be for the better.

All the hell that he went through. He had gone through all that because he had thought that it would make life so much better for him.

Everything should be better now.

Only it wasn’t.

It had been all for what he had thought would be better, but he had been wrong.

So, so wrong. Things didn’t get better. Well, not the things that really mattered in the end, anyway.

No, Kim Jaejoong’s life had taken a turn for the worse when he left SM Entertainment.

But he supposed that saying it that way is a bit unfair. After all, there were some improvements. He wasn’t getting skimped off the money he earned anymore. He wasn’t overworked 24/7 anymore. He wasn’t being controlled anymore.

However, despite all those improvements, why is he still lying down on his bed in a hotel room in a foreign country, feeling so depressed as that it was like his whole world had come crashing down?

Well, maybe it was because his world had crashed down. It crashed and shattered the moment Jaejoong realized that he wouldn't come with him and leave SM.

At first, Jaejoong had just been appalled, disbelieving, and downright furious when Yunho told him that he wouldn’t join Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu in filing the lawsuit. He was mad that Yunho wanted to be loyal to the company. Because Jaejoong just couldn’t understand why anyone who had suffered the mistreatment that they had would want to stay loyal to that company! So, during the time they had still been stuck in SM after filing the lawsuit, Jaejoong had maintained an angry and ‘Jung-Yunho-you’re-goddamn-crazy’ stance.

But then, when he and the two others had finally managed to escape SM and was away from not only ‘all the evil that lurked there’, but also their other friends and, most importantly, their now two ex-members… well, that was when the reality of it had hit Jaejoong.

He had lost Yunho.

His other half.

The love of his life.

The one who had kept him sane and still able to smile despite all the hell that they had been going through back then.

In filing the lawsuit and leaving SM, Kim Jaejoong had lost Jung Yunho.

And Jaejoong hadn’t realized until it had actually happened how much it would destroy him.

Sure, he still kept going on with his life and career with Yoochun and Junsu in JYJ under CJes after they had left SM. Jaejoong was stubborn as a mule, after all. He would never admit that the price he had to pay for his freedom was more than he would have been willing to pay, had he known it beforehand.

Because the price he paid- the one he lost- was killing him inside.

And he tried to keep it from showing, and he knew he succeeds most of the time, but he also knew that Yoochun and Junsu realized more than he wanted to let on. Especially Yoochun, that very perceptive soulmate of his who could read him like an open book.

And as if that feeling of having a huge, gaping wound on your chest wasn’t bad enough yet, life had to go on and pour salt on the said wound. Well, that’s what it felt like for Jaejoong when he found out that not only had he lost Yunho, but that he had lost Yunho to someone else.

And it seemed like life had a twisted and sick sense of humor, because Yunho just had to end up with the baby of their old group. DBSK’s resident evil maknae, Shim Changmin.

Back in the days when DBSK was still five and Yunho and Jaejoong were still together as a couple, Jaejoong could have easily said that he would literally rip the head off of whoever that person who dared to take Yunho from him was. But, well… things were a lot more complicated now.

For one thing, thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter