Bigbang Dorm

Who Is Next
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" />

 

"Dae..wake up…come on get up now..” Youngbae was trying to wake the sleeping Daesung who was dead tired from his recent trip in Japan.

Reluctantly, chinky-eyed Daesung slowly stirred from his deep slumber and in a groggy voice “I’m awake Bae stop shaking my bed.”  “Wassup?”

“Get ready, Sajangnim called just now we have a meeting.” Youngbae explained.

“Where’s Ji, isn’t he supposed to be the one to inform us if we have a meeting with Sajangnim?” Dae asked with a raised brow.

:Youngbae could not reply right away, since their mighty Kwon Leader came at around 2am dead drunk…again…ever since his bestfriend realized that the relationship between his ex-girlfriend and brother from another mother has been going strong, Jiyong has lived on the edge.  Overworking himself and partying hard nonstop.

Youngbae cleared his throat and said, “Just get ready Dae, you go first you and Jiyong are the ones who usually take a long time getting ready.”  He glanced at Daesung's dresser filled with his beauty products and chuckled.

“Yah! Are you making fun of me? You know that I have to take more care of my skin while you and the rest have to make lesser effort to look good.” Daesung said defensively.

“Arasso, no need to get all defensive Dae, I just miss you you know it’s been a long time since the five of us were complete.” “Anyways have to check on the rest.”  And with that Youngbae left Daesung and checked on the others.

He carefully knocked on the door of his bestfriend. “Ji, are you up?” YB slowly opened the door and peeked at his bestfriend.

He sighed seeing the dragon lying on his bed still wearing yesterday’s clothes.  His room reeked of alcohol and cigarette, the smell coming off from the clearly hangovered dragon.

“I don’t want to do this but we have a meeting to attend to”  YB thought and with a sigh he approached Jiyong and sat on his bed.

“Ji…Jiyong…” shaking him reluctantly.  “Wake up…we have a meeting.”

“Baby girl..” Jiyong whispered with a pained look on his face.  “I’m sorry…I’m so sorry please come back to me..” Jiyong rolled over and hugged the pillow wrapped in Dara’s favorite white shirt.

Youngbae sat frozen upon seeing his brother/bestfriend wallowing and clearly suffering from his pain.  People have always seen the playful and charismatic G-dragon but they do not know that behind his playfulness was a hurting Kwon Jiyong.

On the other hand, Youngbae could not do anything since he knew that Jiyong was also at fault on his current state and on the failure of his relationship.  Jiyong became too overwh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter