Beautiful Hangover

Who Is Next
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara stirred from her deep sleep nursing a throbbing headache.  She groaned and placed a hand on her head while squinting her eyes from the rays of the sun peeking through the window.

”Hmmmm did I rearrange my room?  Did omma change my curtains?”

Dara lazily rubs her eyes letting the blanket covering her fall on her lap as she sat up on the bed.

“Omo!”

Dara hastily pulls the cover up and blushed furiously as the night’s events flashed back to her memory.

 

FLASHBACK

“Take your filthy hands and germs-infested lips of my girl!”  TOP, the mighty Choi Seung Hyun bellows.  His handsome face grim and his piercing eyes shooting murderous intent to the culprit who stole a kiss from his beloved Sandara.

 

“Tt-tabi???”  Dara nervously glances and locks gaze to her obviously jealous and murderous boyfriend.

 

The tipsy Jiyong who heard Top’s outburst gains his senses back and strode towards Top.  “Bro chill.”

Top whips his head to Jiyong, “Seriously Bro???  You’re asking me to chill?  We will talk tomorrow Ji!”  Top growls at his friend leaving Ji frozen on his spot.

 

Top closes in the distance and stands before Dara, Ben Baller and the still unfazed Justin Bieber.

 

Top pulls Dara close to him, he locks his gaze at Dara who was already squirming nervously.  Top glances at the shocked faces of Ben and Justin as he leans forward and kisses Dara on her lips passionately.

 

Dara caught by surprise gasped only to let Top slide in his tongue on as he tasted her sweet cavern.  Dara forgot her embarrassment and reservation and kisses Top back with equal passion.  Reluctantly Top pulls away from the kiss and growls.

 

“MINE.”

 

“ALL MINE.”

 

And with that Top pulls Dara away from the group and leaves the room dragging his still stunned girlfriend with him.

 

Top pulled Dara out of the VIP room, Soo Hyuk being the reliable friend, ushered them out discreetly from the venue, making sure that they were far from the prying eyes of the paparazzi.

Once inside the car Top releases a deep sigh pulling Dara closer to him.  He holds Dara tenderly in his arms as he let the jealousy and fear that was eating him earlier subside.

He closes his eyes and plants a kiss on her forehead.  Dara who was tipsy and a bit dizzy snuggled closer to Top and embraced tightly the warmth he was offering.  She herself was holding on tightly to the future they were about to face.  Insecurities was eating her up inside as well but she closed her eyes and savored her Tabi’s possessive action of claiming her, feeling giddy and assured of how lucky she is to be loved by this man who was chased and wanted by hordes of women.  Her own Tabi, her Choi Seung Hyun.

“Mine.”

“All Mine.”

Her thoughts echoed Tabi’s words earlier.  Possessiveness consumed her entire building as she pressed her body closer to him.

Top with his hand around Dara’s shoulder his other hand reached out, encircling her as he rubbed his hands up and down on Dara’s arm.  He stilled in his movement when he felt something wet on the crook of his neck.

He opened his eyes and was met by Dara’s teasing eyes.  His Sandara, his sweet Ssantokki just marked him on his neck.

“Hmmmm enjoying jagiya?”  Top rasped suddenly feeling by his girlfriend’s naughtiness.

Dara nods her head while smiling slyly as she leaned closer to her Tabi and started trailing kisses on his jaw near his ear down to his chin closing in on his kissable lips.

Top clenched his fist, struggling to gain control as he savored Dara’s rain of kisses.

“Jagiya, hmmmmm did not know you have this side of you my naughty Tokki.”  Top whispered before claiming Dara’s lips and kissing her wantonly.

His hands would have gone farther but he felt the car stop on his villa and he reluctantly pulled away.  Top went down of the car, and guided Dara down.  As Dara stepped out Tabi suddenly sweeps her off her feet literally and carried her, bridal style as he thanked their driver.

Dara squealed in surprise and held on tightly at her Tabi, who strode hurriedly inside his villa, bringing her inside his bedroom.

Top places Dara gently on his bed.  “Jagiya, as much as I wanted to take advantage of you.  You need to rest”

“Hmp!  My Tabi does not want me anymore. “  Dara pouts and whimpered, her eyes suddenly b with tears making Top panic.

“No, no, no Tokki of course I want to but you’re drunk and you’ll blame me in the morning.”  Top hurriedly explains.

“No I won’t!”  Dara retorts.

A playful smile was playing on Top’s  lips as he gazed at Dara with his piercing eyes.

“Aisht!  Sandara Park you’ll be the death of me!”  With that Top leans in and kisses Dara, who readily responded.  Their hands were roaming each other’s body.  Their passionate kisses and embrace relaying the silent longing for the past few days.  In jkust few seconds Dara and Top let their desires and love for each other consume their well beings as they satiated their longing and love for each other.

(Mianhe subbies, skipping on the lovemaking part…forgive your authornim)

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Dara blushes as her boldness in last night’s act flashed through her still dazed mind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter