Jealous Tabi VS Jealous Tokki ROUND 1

Who Is Next
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Welcome back CL-roo.”  Dara greeted CL with a hug as she picked her up from the airport.

“Aigoo my wifey as if we were not together in New York.”  CL hugged Dara back tightly.  “So wife how’s Tabi-oppa?  You were fretting all over in New York because you missed him so bad.  That’s why you went home earlier since you wanted to be with him right?”  CL teases Dara and was also curious on how she succeeded with her plans to spend time with Top.

Dara pouted and gave a sad face.  “I was not able to see him hubby.”

“Wae?”  CL was surprised to hear from Dara.

“I was so excited to see my Tabi but he was busy promoting his new movie.  I did not want to stand on his way and I just stayed at the dorm though I wanted to be with him so bad.  But we always talk on the phone everyday yet I miss him so much more.”

“Aigoo.   Wifey I’m jealous, you missed him and not me.  But it’s okay wife, don’t worry after his movie I’m sure Sajangnim will give him a break then you can spend time with  him 24/7.”  CL lowered her sunglasses to give Dara a knowing and teasing look.

“Yah CL-roo I’m not the erted!”

“Aigoo, I did not say anything Darong kekeke But it seems you are the one planning something erted Pwahahaha!”

 

 

CL settled and caught up with the other girls resting for a day.  They were now getting ready to go to YG headquarter’s for the recording of their full album.

 

 

“Yah! Dara-yah what’s taking you so long?”  Bom knocked and entered Dara’s room.  Everyone was already ready to go to YG Headquarters for their practice and recording.

“Wifey palli!”  CL followed Bom with Minzy trailing behind.

“Unnie why are you staring hard at your computer?  What’s so interesting?”  Minzy peeked curiously over Dara’s shoulder.

“Omo!”

“What is it?”  Bom and CL also peeked over the still frozen Dara who has been staring blankly at the computer’s screen.

 


TOP’s Girl Friend KIM HA YUL

"TOP HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!: in South Korea here news is, TOP and Kim Ha Yul are dating, she's a model……

 

" />

 

“Aisht!  Darong that’s AKP site it’s crawling with trolls and anti’s, don’t believe everything these forums are saying okay.”  CL exclaims at Dara who looked troubled.

Top spotted with Kim Ha Yul at parties…..

“Hubby look, she’s so pretty.  She’s even friends with John Lee and Tabi’s sister.”  Dara looked so dejected and depressed.  She was having a bout of another emotional battle within.  Lately Top’s been busy with the promotion of his new movie, “The Commitment” and they have been spending less time with each other since their schedules are conflicting.  It was hard to spend time apart from each other especially on the early stage of being together as a couple.

“Unnie you’re more beautiful!”  Minzy assurance broke through her trail of thoughts.

“Aisht!  Pabo Darong!  How could you get depressed over this B*llSh*t?!  I mean we all know you’re Top’s girlfriend so why be bothered?!?”  Bom scolded Dara, hating that her sister is feeling affected by such gossips.  Emotional Dara usually makes herself more vulnerable which leads to a usually jealous Dara.  But knowing their sister she will once again keep it to herself and suffer inside.

Dara sighed deeply.

“It’s just that sometimes I feel as if it’s too good to be true you know, I mean me and him.  Maybe he deserves someone better”

“You are a beautiful person, inside and out.  Choi Seung Hyun worships you!  You both love each other and don’t you dare forget that!”

“Awwwww hubby, Saranghae!!!”  Dara leaned back to CL and smiles silently thanking for being blessed with wonderful friends.

“Heol only CL-roo?”  Bom pouted feeling jealous.

“Of course not, I love you too Bommie and Mingkki.”  Dara smiles at them and open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter