Let's Go Party!!!

Who Is Next
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two groups, Bigbang and 2ne1 were still bantering while exiting the office of their Sajangnim.  The Bigbang boys were childishly asserting that they were better than the Who is Next trainees.

Daesung, Youngbae even Jiyong and Top could not help but laugh from embarrassment while face palming themselves at the pathetic whining of their maknae who was embarrassingly trying to give the girls his infamous “FIVE REASONS” why he was waaayyyy better than those boys.

“Noona, noona, number 1 I have better physique than those boys who are still in their puberty.  Number 2 I dance and choreograph better than those boys.  Number 3 I already have my own albums and acting stint tucked on my belt.  Number 4 I’m Lee Seungri.  Number 5 there is no more fifth reason since  being Lee Seungri sums it all up.”  The maknae boastfully trying to market his very own self to the girls.

The girls burst into laughter along with the boys.

“wahahahahaha, Rat, I have to hand it to you, that was one of the best joke I have ever heard.”  Chaerin said in between laughters while holding her tummy.

“Pwahahaha!!!!!”  “Hahahahaha stahp!!! Maknae that’s hilarious!!! Hahahaha”

“Awww panda don’t worry you will always be Dara noona’s favorite”  Dara reaasured Seungri while giving him a hug.

“Noona….(sniff, sniff)”  Seungri clearly overacting yet smug that at least his favorite noona still stood by him.

Top suddenly stopped laughing and l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter