IN DA CLUB Part 1

Who Is Next
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Dara who was holding onto Seungri entered Club NB with a still clearly frustrated TOP trailing behind, several heads could not avoid to send admiring glances towards her direction.

Dara was met by the three girls who were already sipping on their cocktail drinks.  Bom hands Dara a margarita and excitedly squeals, “Ahhh I missed this Dara, get ready boys Double Park is back!!!”

“Hurry up wifey finish up your drink so we can dance.”  CL and Minzy were already raring to go and party at the dance floor.

Dara sips her drink while discreetly looking at her boyfriend who was standing by the bar, downing a shot of liquor.  While Youngbae and Jiyong were making the arrangement for the VIP room they were going to occupy., she glances at the crowd and sees Seungri who was joining some Hi-Tech dancers and friends.  She sees other idols in the crowd partying, losing themselves in the beat of the music and energy emanating from the crowd.

Everybody was in a party mood and indeed it has been a long time since both groups gathered together like this.  Dara swore not to be a party pooper and conditioned herself that she will let go of all the troubling thoughts in her mind just for tonight and she will enjoy this night with her friends.

Dara takes the last sip from her margarita and allowed Bommie and CL to pull her in the middle of the dance floor.

The dancing crowd made way for them and Dara started to move along with Minzy, CL and Bom, the margarita shot taken earlier giving her a boost of confidence allowing her to loosen her inhibition a bit.

" />

Top stayed on his spot at the bar but faces the dancing crowd, he saw Dara earlier trying to signal with her eyes for his permission for her to join her friends, he just simply nodded and watched his precious Dara dance.  Even in the sea of people swaying in the dance floor, the beauty of his goddess girlfriend still shines.

“Damn!  Sandara Park is smoking hot!”  Top hears  someone exclaim from the bar.  He turned his head to the source of the statement and found Jay Park and Wooyong drinking while clearly ogling at his girlfriend.

He wanted to make his presence known to the two but calmed himself instead, since he remembers that no one outside the YG Family knows of his relationship with Dara.  He was about to let it go when he heard Wooyong say something to Jay Park.  “Lucky Kwon Jiyong!  That dragon claimed first stake at Dara, Man I couldn’t even get close to her since his guarding Dara so close.” 

Jay Park laughed at the dejected words of Wooyong and agrees.  “Hands down Kwon really is lucky to have a goddess girlfriend.   But so is Dara, they match well.“

Top’s mood turned worse and he felt a bucket of ice being poured all over him.  This was the reason why he was avoiding Dara, he felt insecure. He felt scared.

Every one admires the confident, handsome and talented Choi Seung Hyun, a lot of women would throw themselves at his feet with just one look, with just one word.  But deep down he felt insecure.  Choi Seung Hyun was his own worst enemy.  Though he and Dara are already in a relationship, he still felt scared that any minute he will lose her.  The very reason he did not confess to Dara seven years ago was because he alway

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter