WHAT IS NEXT

Who Is Next
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Hello my dear subbies.  First of all let me take this opportunity to thank you for your support, comments and upvotes on my first fan fiction.

At first I was just a silent reader, until it got me all hooked and next thing I know, I was also into writing.

My first love will always be the Daragon pairing but Tabisan is my bias-breaker, perhaps that is why I wrote more of Tabisan stories than Daragon.

As much as I wanted to make the story longer, I felt that I needed to end this one as I need to concentrate more also on my other fanfics.  Though I’ve got other scenarios up my sleeve but I can always write another story or put it in my other fics.

Mianhe, in advance if it feels rushed to some readers, but hopefully this final chapter/epilogue will do the story justice.

All the best to you all!  See you in my other stories =)

m(_ _)m

-poohbearl0u-

 

 

 

 

" />

 

 

 

“Aisht!  Why didn’t I think of that!  Of course if Dara’s pregnant then there is nothing anyone can do to tear us apart kekeke”

“Aja Choi Seung Hyun you can do this!  Operation:  TABISAN BABY fighting!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A sweet melody was playing, mesmerizing everyone in attendance.  Their mouths agape in surprise, awe and admiration.

The man under the spotlight was sweating, hands shaking, heart thumping hard against his chest.

The crowd’s silence was deafening, his anticipation crushing, almost draining his last string of confidence.

He stood in the middle stripped , raw, vulnerable wishing for the night to end and at the same time wishing for it to never stop.

As the lights flashed before his eyes and music blared on his eardrums, flashes of memories came rushing back.

 

 

“Yah!  Tabi what are you doing?  What’s wrong with you jagiya?  Jagiya can’t breathe.”  Dara was gasping for breath as Seung Hyun tightened his embrace and buried himself at the crook of her neck.  She had just returned from their world tour held in Brazil where 2ne1 performed for thousands of their fans.  YG decided to add some countries as requested by the Blackjacks and YG stans.

 

“Aigoo did my baby Tabi miss me that much?”   Dara asks teasingly as she lovingly combed her slender fingers through Seung Hyun’s hair.

“Hmmmm kyeopta my baby Tabi is pouting.”  Dara cups her boyfriend’s handsome face and rained it with soft kisses before finally landing on his lips where he welcomed her with passion.

“Jagiya you know how much I love you right?”  Seung Hyun breaks off their kiss gasping for breath and gazed at Dara intensely.

“Aigoo why is my Tabi like this.  You’re acting as if you are leaving me.  Don’t tell me my jagiya is about to enlist kekeke.”  Dara teases Seung Hyun who rarely acts serious with her.  When her Tabi maintained his serious face Dara’s laughter faded.

“Omo!  You are enlisting?”  Dara whispers.  But Seung Hyun remained quiet.

“You are enlisting.”  Dara states in disbelief, a sickening feeling sinking on the pit of her stomach.  This time it was Dara who hugged and clung tightly at Seung Hyun.

“We don’t have a choice do we?  You do need to do this Tabi.  But I cannot help but be sad.  What will I do without you jagiya?”  Dara suddenly allowed her tears to spill, wetting Seung Hyun shirt.

Seung Hyun closes his eyes tightly as he held Dara in his arms.

“Now I know how Appa and Se7en Hyung felt when they enlisted.  I don’t want to part with you but it is my duty Jagiya.  You will wait for me right?”  Seung Hyun asks in a pleading voice.

“How could you ask that silly question Tabi of course I will! I will visit you too. “   Dara pauses deep in thought for a moment and in a soft and uncertain tone she asked, “But what will the public say if it leaks out that we are together?  What will your fans say?  How would they feel about us being together?” 

“Jagiya I’m not worried about my fans, I know they love me and will support me in my decision if I do decide to go public but I’m worried about you.  Are you ready to go public with me?”  Seung Hyun asked feeling nervous all of a sudden. 

“Aisht!  Choi Seung Hyun how dare you ask these silly questions?!? Pabo!  Don’t you feel how much I love you?  The fame, the fans, the spotlight, they might go away, they might leave us, they might fade.  But this, us, what we have is strong.  As long as what we feel is there, no price nor fame could ever replace it.”  Dara declares.

“Really?!  So if I get you pregnant now you’re okay with it?”  Seung Hyun shatters their serious and dramatic conversation with his excitement.

“Yah!  Wanna die?!?  Have you forgotten what you did you bingu!  You replaced my pills with vitamins!  I really thought I was pregnant you Pabo!”

“Waaahhhhh so you don’t want me to be the father of your kids?!?!”  Seung Hyun face crumpled and was almost teary-eyed.

“Aisht!  You know we have an ongoing World Tour, of course as much as I wanted to bear you babies, we cannot be selfish jagiya.”  Dara replies glaring at her bingu boyfriend who was smiling sheepishly.

“You really wanna die?”  Dara glared.

“Aigoo I remember how scared I was after you told Chaerin, Bom and Minzy and they ran after me.  Gahd I really though that was the end of the generation of Choi Seung Hyun.” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter