Brothers from Another Mother

Who Is Next
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" />

 

A few days after the eventful night, everything was calm and quiet, however the two rappers of Big Bang have yet to meet and patch things up.  It seems that time was not in favor of the two charismatic rappers with each being busy with their respective schedules.  Top was doing the promotions with his upcoming movie “The Commitment” while GD was busy with his album promotions and finale concert.

2nd day of G-Dragon’s One of A Kind concert has come and everyone was tense since the inevitable confrontation between Choi Seung Hyun and Kwon Jiyong can no longer be pushed back any farther.

They were all gathered at YG Headquarters on the morning of the second day.  Doing their last minute practice.  Jiyong was huddled in a corner trying to catch much needed sleep while Youngbae, Daesung and Seungri were practicing some dance moves while waiting for Top.

The door opens with a rushed Top who still appeared suave despite the hectic schedule.  Dae after catching a glimpse of their Hyung rushed to meet him. 

“Hyung!!!!  Finally you’re here.”  Dae exclaimed with his infamous chinky smile, opening his arms wide in an attempt to hug Top but their notorious yet lovable maknae beat him and was now hugging the eldest member of Big Bang.

“Top Hyung jjang jjang jjang!  Aigoo you’re getting more handsome hyung is this the effect of my Dara-noona.”  The ever “dependable” Seungri blurted out causing Youngbae to glance hastily to the now awake Jiyong who was holding a throw pillow and successfully hit “Jerry.”

“Yah! Rat you’re making too much noise!”  Seungri rubs his head and pouted and slowly hid himself behind Top.

“Ji.”  Top acknowledges Jiyong and Ji nods back in return avoiding to meet Top’s eyes. 

A tense and awkward atmosphere suddenly envelops the whole group.  Top breaks the deafening silence by clearing his throat and saying, “Ji can we talk?”

Jiyong nods and steps out of the practice room with Top tailing him from behind.  Top was about to leave when he stopped midstride and looked back at the remaining three members of Big Bang who was obviously trying to follow him in tiptoes.

“Uhurm.  I believe I clearly only said Jiyong.”  Top throws the three a powerful glare making YB, Dae and Seungri cower in fear and step backwards with heads bowed.

Top steps out and follows Ji to their usual hangout in YG.  It is the usual spot where they sneak to just to smoke.  Ji was already dragging a lit cigarette when Top caught up with him.  The two awkwardly looked at a distance not knowing how to start.  Ji throws the lit cigarette on the floor and stomps on it.

“Hyung..”

“Ji..”

Both speaks at the same time.

“You first hyung..”

“You first Ji..”

The two laughed awkwardly.

“I’ll speak first hyung.”  Ji awkwardly showing a lopsided gummy smile at Top.

“Hyung, I just wanted to apologize for the way I acted that night.  I know there is no perfect reason for me to justify what I did.  I should have respected you and Dara’s decision.”

Top was about to speak out but Ji raises his right hand signaling Top that he wanted to finish what he has to say.

“Hyung I know what I’ve lost, I know I was immature and a fool.  I lost the woman I love and I failed to appreciate what I have when I had it.  But what would make me a bigger fool is to lose a great friend, a brother who was there for me and who stood by my stupid acts.  Mianhe Hyung, I know I’ve also hurt you in the past I was not blind to feel that you had feelings for Dara back then but I chose to be selfish and I….I just threw it away.”  Jiyong’s voice crack

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter