YG Family Babies

Who Is Next
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" />

The two groups entered YG Sajangnim’s office.  The place even though it was extravagant in interiors still makes them nervous, the toys on display have been their silent witness to the numerous scoldings they got from Sajangnim.

2ne1 and Bigbang sat in their usual spots and across each other.  When Dara sat on the sofa it could not be avoided that the hem of her dress hitched a notch higher.

Men will be men and despite the threat of getting themselves killed by the oldest hyung, they could not help but stare at the goddess of YG, yes Bom’s and CL have killer legs but there’s something about seeing Dara’s legs which was a rare sight for all of them.

Top was lost in a trance staring, no, gaping at his jagiya.  When he felt a different aura emanating from the others, he looked at his brothers and noticed their reaction.  Top immediately stood up once again and with a grunt removed the jacket he was wearing.

“Aisht! Jagiya what are you wearing?!?”  Top  close to losing it and killing all men who dared look at his Ssantoki took wide strides and stood directly in front of Dara.  With clenched teeth he laid his jacket across Dara lap and covered it.

“A dress?” Dara sarcastically retorted.

“Arrghh Ssantoki are you sure it’s a dress?  I think your wearing a blouse!!!”  Top responded in an irritated tone.

The other 2ne1 girls couldn’t help but be giddy with Top’s gesture and reaction, however, Bigbang snickered behind Top.  Sensing the laughter and the steady gazes of the boys towards Dara, Top menacingly looked at them and said“If you value your damn necks and still want to finish the album we’re recording, I suggest you all turn away or close your eyes from my Jagiya!”

YB and Dae with smothered giggles bowed their heads timidly, Seungri still had the guts to stare at his Noona smirking at his hyung, while Jiyong, roughly cleared his throat, adjusted his sunglasses and crossed his arms while turning away and looking at a spot on the wall of YG’s office.

“jagiya huh?”  Dara teasingly smirked “So your speaking to me now?”  Dara with a raised brow teased the obviously jealous boyfriend.

“Ssantoki…” But before stating anything further, YG Sajangnim entered the room oblivious to the awkward atmosphere and sat in his chair.

“So did you miss your dear Sajangnim?”  YG asked the group.

Finally sensing something, “I am missing something here guys?”

“Aniyo Sajangnim.”  The girls timidly replied.

“Boys?”  YG looking towards the boys’ direction and waited for their response.  “We missed you hyung!!! And each other! Specially our gorgeous and y noonas!!”  Seungri the ever reliable loudmouthed-maknae blurted out which earned him whacks in the head by the older boys.  The harder smack clearly coming from his Top hyung.

“Yah! That hurts!”  Seungri rubbed the back of his head and looked pleadingly to the girls particularly to his favorite noona trying to acquire their sympathy.

“Hey stop hurting my baby panda.”  Dara defended the suddenly triumphant panda-rat who smirked and huffed at his hyung.  “Noona, that’s why I love yoooouuuu!!!!”  Seungri attempted to stand to give Dara a hug when he was held back by the silent and on the edge Top who grabbed him once again on his collar.  “Rat your really pushing your luck this time.”  Top was m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter