YG Family is FAMILY

Who Is Next
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The company van halted to a stop at YG Building parking lot.  The door opens revealing Dara wearing her M&M’s sweatshirt and skinny jeans.  A few minutes later, after making sure that the coast was clear, Top follows suit wearing dark jeans and a blue sweatshirt, his eyes covered by sunglasses.

 

He walked in the building and saw Dara by the reception.  He strutted his hotness in her direction and s an arm on her waist.  Dara was surprised by Top’s move and a little embarrassed since only a few people know that they are a couple and she is still not quite sure how others would react. 

“Tabiii.”  Dara subtly reprimands Top and gives him a glare but Top just smirks and pulls Dara heading towards the cafeteria while holding her hand.

“Yah! Tabi where are we going?”

“Cafeteria!”

“Why?  We already ate breakfast at your place earlier.”  Dara asks confused.

“Eat?! Taking a few bites can’t be considered a meal.”  Top remarks incredulously.

“Yah! Choi Seung Hyun! Who’s fault was it that we did not get to finish the breakfast?” Dara raises an eyebrow at her Tabi smirking.

“Sssshhh, as if you didn’t enjoy it.”  Top whispers playfully at Dara then blushed while giggling, YES, Choi Seung Hyun the charismatic and smexy rapper of Bigbang BLUSHED and GIGGLED.

Dara blushes and looks down while allowing Top to pull her in the cafeteria.  Top was picking out food while asking for Dara’s choices but Dara just allowed Top make the choices.  The two decided to sit at a corner table and enjoyed their brunch heartily.

A bunch of noisy trainees has entered the cafeteria and were playfully bantering with each other, when the bucktoothed cutie stopped on his tracks with mouth gaping.

" />

“G-gguys isn’t that Top-sunbaenim?”  Bobby stuttered capturing the other boys attention.

“Whooaahh!!! Is that Dara-noona?”  Hanbin drooled, awestruck by the goddess.

“Yah! Hanbin wipe your drool man, B.I. the charismatic leader just lost his charisma!”  Mino jabbed at Hanbin making the other boys hoot and laugh at the fanboying Hanbin.

The boys could not concentrate in choosing their food.  Their eyes wandering to the couple who were talking animatedly, Dara giggling at Top’s animated gestures.

“Top-sunbaenim looks so cool and bad-.”  Jinhwan looks on.

“Kekeke he looks funny the way he is talking to Dara-noona.”  Junhoe points out.

“I’d be dorky too if I stand before YG’s princess.”  Yun Hyeong confesses.

“Right, Dara-noona is so pretty.”  Dong Hyuk sighs placing his chin on his hand staring openly in admiration.

“Dongsengs!  I think Top-sunbaenim is glaring at you.”  KSY warns the TEAM AB boys who have also noticed the black aura now coming from Bigbang’s visual/rapper, making them gulp nervously.

Top was animatedly talking to Dara about his movie’s last minute production and Dara was happy listening and looking at Top noting that her Tabi was out of his brooding character he immersed himself into while shooting The Commitment.  Top stops midsentence and glared. 

Dara sensed the change in Top’s aura in confusion, “Tabi?”

“Aisht!  Jagiya you’ve earned fanboys again.  I should really stake my claim.”  Top grumbles shooting his “assassin” glare that he learned in Iris.  If looks could kill the trainees would have dropped dead already on their respective spots.

Dara laughs seeing Tabi’s jealous and possessive reaction.  “Tabi, in time we can shout to the world that we’re together.  But for now, isn’t it enough that you know that I’m yours and you are mine.”  Dara smiles melting Top’s murderous intent and making him act like a love-sick puppy once again.

“Bbbrrrrr.  That was one death stare.  I thought I’d drop dead anytime soon.”  Taehyun shakily whispers to the other boys.

“Hmmm are they together, together?”  Jinwoo asks.

“Yah!  You’re gossiping like girls, stop it!  It’s giving me the creeps.”  Seung hoon adds, “But do you think Top-sunbae is jealous of us?”  And the boys whacked him.

Top and Dara now finished with their meal headed to 2ne1’s practice room.  They could already hear music coming out from the room and muffled voices.

“Tabi I think the girls are here already, I better go in as well.”

“Jagiyaaaa…”  Top pouts holding Dara’s hand tightly.  He gazes at Dara lovingly and used his excessive aegyo.

“Kyeopta!!!!”  Dara pi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter