IN DA CLUB Part 3 (FACEOFF)

Who Is Next
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngbae allowed Ji to let his emotions out freely.  After a moment of silence, “Most of the times Ji, we only realize one’s importance when it’s too late.”

His statement was initially met by a deafening silence. 

“is it really too late Bae?”

YB did not respond to Ji’s question.  He heaves a deep sigh and looks up staring at the stars twinkling in the distance.

“Top hyung gave you too many chances Ji.  We both did you know.”  Jiyong turned to stare at Youngbae letting his words sink in.  He already had an inkling in the past that Top and Youngbae had always looked at Dara more than as their noona.

He had his hints when both shot their respective MVs with Dara, “I’m Sorry MV” and “I Need A Girl MV” respectively.  But he was too immersed in his self and possessive streak and refused to acknowledge the thought of him and his other brothers liking ONE girl.

But now Youngbae was telling it straight to his face and the other, well the older one was accidentally exposed by their “reliable” maknae, way too late.  For when they found out, Top and Dara were already together. 

Hah! “Top and Dara!”  He wanted to laugh at the statement it used to be “Kwon Jiyong and Sandara Park” or “Dara and G-Dragon” “Daragon” “Nyongdal”

He chuckled bitterly, he never saw it coming.  He was way too relaxed, overconfident, cocky, that Dara will never leave him, that Dara will always stay by his side.  Dammit!  Dara stood by him during the plagiarism and issue and never did he think that Dara would give him up for straying.  He always dodged infidelity issues.  He was always able to convince Dara of his excuses, it just dawned on him that maybe Dara was never really blind, she just turned an eyes to his womanizing ways.  He was never serious about those flings, Dara will always be the one he wanted to marry and have a family with.  He was just trying to enjoy the perks of being popular on the side.  But he messed up.  He messed up big time cause pictures spread and he got found out of his lies.  After that it took time for him to man up and try to talk to Dara but Dara was avoiding him like a plague.  So he did not push through and he did not chase because he knows or thought he knew that Dara can never leave Kwon Jiyong, that Sandara Park’s world evolved around Kwon Jiyong.

And now here he was drunk and ed up in misery, sitting at the back of an alley with his longtime best friend crying over the girl he lost.

“What should I do Bae?”   Jiyong asked dejectedly.  Staring at Youngbae with his sorrowful eyes b with unshed tears.

Youngbae meets Jiyong’s gaze and slaps his hand on Ji’s back saying, “You do what we did for you back then Ji.  Be happy for their happiness and it all up.  it up like a man!”

Youngbae’s stands up and brushes himself up and extends his hands to Ji, “Now dry your eyes bro, this drama (YB’s hands gesturing to him and Ji) is bad for our swag!”

Jiyong shakes  his head and finally smirks, “Yes sir! ....one of a kind..”  Both looks at each other and “Swag check, Swag check.”  Laughing at their dorkiness.

Meanwhile, at the VIP room, the group was able to set up and start their karaoke session.  When Daesung entered the room earlier, the girls along with Top and Seungri were already singing along, dancing and drinking.

“Oppa!  Palli come join us.”  Minzy finally taking notice of the newcomer motions Dae to join them.  Top immediately pours a drink and hands it to Dae eagerly.  Soon enough the low-alcohol tolerant Daesung was now partying like a rock star under the influence of liquor.  He was exaggeratedly belting songs in high notes and the also drunk Bom was eager to challenge him in a sing-off battle.

Bom and Daesung were doing a duet when the door opened revealing the missing two.  Top who was still clueless about the earlier incident stood up right away and staggered towards the two.

“GD baby, baby…”  Top dancing and singing his way towards Ji and upon landing his eyes to YB, “Bae!!!! BAE-BY!!!!” Hugging him in the process.  The group uneasily laughed at Top’s antics and discreetly looked at each other. 

Dara was squirming in her seat seeing the three guys in a group hug.  Luckily Seungri glancing at the uneasiness of his favorite noona, stepped up and pulled YB and Jiyong to sit.  “Hyungs!!!!  ! I mean sit, sit.”  Seungri said with a fake laugh, sweat suddenly prickling on his forehead despite the air conditioned room.

Jiyong and Youngbae sat in the only available space which was right across Dara and Top.  Jiyong and Dara’s eyes met briefly with the latter immediately shifting her gaze away not wanting to lock eyes with Ji still fazed by t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter