Daragon VS Tabisan: DARAGON

Who Is Next
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" />

 

Dara slowly crouches down and kneels in front of Jiyong.  Tears slowly escaping from her eyes as she sees the man she loved for the past years broken in front of her.  Her heart constricted from pain knowing too well the same emotions she felt when she found out about his lies.

She reaches out for his hands the hands she used to hold, the hand who used to perfectly fit in between her fingers, The hands that caresses her lovingly, the hand who used to hold much promises for their future. 

“Ji, look at me.”  She appeals to Ji prodding him to meet her eyes. “Ji you’ve got to stop this.  Let it go Ji, let me go.”

“No!!! No Dee, please.  We can still fix this!  I know we can, we’re meant to be together!”  Jiyong was still adamantly pleading his case to Dara.

“I love you Dee, I love you so much.  I know I’ve been a jerk to you, I swear, I’ll change!  Those women meant nothing to me!  I never fewlt any love for them, it’s you Dee it will always be you! “ 

Dara closed her eyes to stop the tears that have been falling from her eyes.  Oh how she wished to hear those words.  How hard did she pray for the old Kwon Jiyong to make that realization?  How long did she endure and turned herself away from his mistakes holding on to the hope that Ji would finally realize her worth.

No matter how painful it is.  No matter how hard it was, Dara knows it is already too late.  The crack that slowly chipped away to Sandara Park and Kwon Jiyong’s future has gone beyond repair.  She knows it can be mended, but it can never be whole again.  There was already a chipped part of that whole she has lost and could never piece back together with the other parts.

Dara hugs Jiyong tightly and Ji responds by holding her closer, crushing her into his arms and never wanting to let her go.  But for Dara this was her way of letting their past go.  This embrace was her final goodbye to the Sandara and Jiyong that was her bittersweet past.

While still holding Ji, Dara places her cheek next to Ji and whispers, “You will always be my first love Ji.  You will always be a part of me.  But Ji we can never go back.”  Ji bursts into another bout of crying hearing Dara’s words.  The words were hurting enough to hear but, the tone of her voice was much more painful.  He expected Dara to scream, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter