Jealous Tabi VS Jealous Tokki ROUND 2

Who Is Next
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hmmmmm should I wear a dress?” Dara asks herself while staring at her reflection in the mirror. Tonight was the concert of Justin Bieber and she will be going with CL along with other YG artists. She wanted to back out now since she was afraid that her Tabi might get the wrong idea since Jiyong will also be there in the concert doing a special performance. But she already said yes to Chaerin so she has to keep her promise.

“Ani, better dress casually, I wouldn’t be comfortable in a dress anyway.” Dara shrugs her shoulders and walks towards her closet pulling out a white shirt and jeans. “This will do.”

After a few minutes CL knocks on her door and tells her that their car is already waiting for them Dara takes one last look at her reflection in the mirrors. “Tonight you will have fun and forget these jealousy issues. You trust Choi Seung Hyun Dara.”

 

In the car, Dara was trying to call Tabi but he was not picking up her call. After trying for the nth time she gives up and releases a frustrated sigh which did not escape CL’ ears.

 

 “Wifey something bothering you?” CL looks at her in concern.

“Aniyo.”

“Yah! Darong is it still about that article? That’s crappy news you should be immune to it by now.” CL places a comforting hand on Dara’s drooped shoulder.

 

“It’s just that Tabi did not send a text or called for today. I was also trying to call him since we left the dorm but he’s not picking up.” Dara frowns in frustration.

 

“Aigoo maybe he’s caught up in his movie promotion Darong, I’m sure he has a very good explanation for this but for tonight let’s enjoy arasso?”

“Neh, I will not be a party pooper CL-roo kekeke.” Dara finally gives CL an assuring smile.

 

 

 

Justin Bieber Concert, Backstage Area 

 

 

“Hwaiting Jiyongie!” Dara smiles widely as she cheers for Jiyong who was getting ready to perform next.

 

 “Just like old times Dee right?” Jiyong smiles playfully at Dara but deep inside he still feels a pinch in his heart remembering Dara’s past gestures before his concerts when they were still together.

 

Dara smiles awkwardly back at Jiyong and gave a sigh of relief when a group of Jiyong’s friends entered the dressing room.

 

Jiyong greeted the guys excitedly and Dara scooted beside CL.  After a few minutes the concert’s PD assistant called Jiyong to get ready.  But before exiting the room Jiyong turns back.

 

“Ben my man! Yo guys take care of this special lady….”

 

“Ehem” “…..I mean ladies okay?” Jiyong smiles at his good friend CL who cleared and now raising an eyebrow back at Jiyong as he corrected his phrase earlier.

 

The group of guys including Xin were playing around and were happy to spend time with CL and Dara.  Jiyong’s friends already met Dara a few times and heard countless of stories from Jiyong.  Some of them are still not aware that the past couple are already broken up.  Even Xin is not aware yet.

 

“Hey guys let’s take some pics while waiting for Ji.”  Ben Baller requested.

 

" />

 

Backstage with Dara @chaelin_cl & @xxxinxx at Bieber’s show waiting for GD to hit the stage#BelieveTourKorea #2NE1 #YG (credit to YGLadies)

 

Dara was still fidgeting on the sidelines trying to call Top while the guys planned how to go to Jay Park’s AOMG party.  CL approached Dara.  “Wifey do you want to come with us?”

Dara was about to reject the invitation when her call to Top was answered.

 

Rrrrrrinnnnngggggg --------------------

 

“Yeoboseyo.”  A woman answered on the other line.

 

“Yeoboseyo?”  Dara felt her heart constrict when a stranger let alone a woman answered Top’s phone.

 

“Is Seung Hyun there?”  Dara gathered up all her courage and asked.

 

“I’m sorry but ---“

 

“Ha Yul-sshi?!”  Top’s voice was heard on the background.

 

 

Dara upon hearing the voice and the name uttered by HER boyfriend immediately cut the line and was obviously very upset.

 

“CL-roo, what time are we leaving for the AOMG party?”  Dara asks the surprised CL.

 

 

 

Dara asked their driver and CL if she could make a quick stop at their dorm to change for an outfit more appropriate for the next event.  She informed CL to go ahead with the guys and she will just follow them at the party.

 

 

 

 

The party and event performances were already at full blast when Dara arrived.  Though she tried to put up a brave front inside she was simmering with jealousy.  She wanted to put her full trust on Top but it is the other girl she does not trust.

She told herself that for tonight she will enjoy and will try to put off the nagging thoughts about Top getting involved with another girl away.

“Wifey!!! I’m so glad you’re here with me.”  CL squealed and gave Dara a tight hug.  Jiyong on the other hand was surprised yet happy that Dara is attempting to go out of her shell.

 

GD, Dara, CL, Lydia Paek, and Marshall Bang were having fun mingling with people and watching live performances organized by their friend Jay Park.  Jiyong was excited and was bobbing his head along to the music while taking videos.  His peripheral view was always glancing at the girl he still loves but no longer his.

 

" />

 

Dara was having fun catching up with Lydia when Marshall Bang approached them and handed drinks to everyone.  CL was already a bit tipsy and it seems that Dara was also getting to that point as she took a sip of her 3rd glass.

 

Jiyong seeing tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter