YGE Headquarters: Bigbang

Who Is Next
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" />

 

The calm surrounding at YGE Headquarters was suddenly disrupted by the noisy maknae of Bigbang who like a seasoned politician was shaking the hands of people left and right and waving hello to those who are far from his reach.

Seungri made his hyungs facepalm themselves and cover their face while shaking their heads from the walking embarrassment of their group.

“Yah! maknae tone it down a little, stop acting like the freaking president of YG.” A somewhat red-faced Jiyong warned the hyper maknae.

“Hyuuunggg it’s been a long time these people have seen the five most handsome and hottest men of this company altogether, I’m just pretty much excited.”  Seugri was still giddily walking like a kid in the hall of YGE Headquarters dressed in a printed long-sleeve loosely buttoned on top half-tucked in white slacks and loafer.

Trailing behind him were his hyungs dressed casually yet in top fashion.  Daesung was wearing a white fitted t-shirt covered by a black jacket and paired with black jeans.  Youngbae was sporting his grills, toned his mohawk-do by wearing a cap backwards and dressing up in a loose shirt and snug pants.  Jiyong was wearing a pair of sunglass to cover his still bloodshot eyes and a fedora hat whilst sporting leather pants and a striped shirt.  Top was wearing his favorite type of fashion lately, a dark blue sweatshirt and a dark pair of jeans. 

Bigbang were stru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter