Omma Knows Best

Who Is Next
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara has left for 2ne1’s next schedule and the now alone boyfriend let his loneliness and fears engulf him.

Feeling a bit down and dejected with all the Justin Bieber kissing Dara trending all over twitter and stolen shots taken of Jiyong being sweet to Dara spreading in the various social networks, the desperate bingu just had to pull out his best ace in the biggest gamble called love.

 

 

 

“Omma!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

“OMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

“Yah! Choi Seung Hyun!!!!!  What’s up with the entire ruckus?!?!”

“Omma!  Hye Yoon-noona is being a meanie!!!”

“Omma!  Your Tabi is being a big baby!!!!!!”

 

“Yah! Yah! Yah!  Behave children!  It’s early in the morning and our house sound like a warzone!” Omma Choi entered the living room and glared at her two fighting children.  On the “left corner” the fierce and beautiful Hye Yoon and on the “right corner” her handsome and teary eyed baby, Seung Hyun.

“Omma!!!!”  Seung Hyun runs to his mother and hugs her tightly as he dramatically “sobbed” looking for sympathy from the “first” woman he ever loved.

“Awwwww my poor baby what’s wrong?”  Omma Choi calms her youngest child while she soothingly rubs his back.

However, Seung Hyun just kept quiet and hugged his mother tighter.  On the other corner Hye Yoon was busy browsing through her mobile phone.

“Come baby, tell omma, what’s bothering you?  You only rush home and scream for me when something is going on.”  Omma Choi, says calmly.

“Is your movie getting cancelled?”  Seung Hyun shakes his head from the tight embrace.

“Omo!  Did Yang Sajangnim force you to go topless in your next photoshoot?”  Seung Hyun still shook his head.

“Hmmmmm did Dara finally realized how childish my Seung Hyun is and decided to breakup with you?”  Omma Choi said teasingly.

“Omma!!!  Hajima!!! Stop saying those bad words!”  Seung Hyun lifts up his face in horror as he looked at his smiling Omma.

“Omo!  Omo!  Omo!”  Hye Yoon exclaims excitedly.

“Yah! Dongsaeng, are you crying over to omma because Justin Bieber kissed Dara???”  Hye Yoon asked looking incredulous at her brother’s childish and pitiful pouting.

Seung Hyun squirmed uncomfortably refusing to look at his mother and sister’s eyes.  After a moment of silence, his sister burst into laughter.

“Pwahahaha!!!!  Yah!  Choi Seung Hyun you’re a disgrace to the Choi Family.  You come running to omma when another guy kisses your girl?  Aigoo!  It was not even a real kiss, just a peck on the cheek.  They do that in the States and Dara looks so stiff here so she must have not liked it.”  Hye Yoon points out on her screen.

“Bwoh?  Let me see palli!”  Omma Choi gestures to Hye Yoon to show to her the “trending” picture.  Hye Yoon who was on a mission to piss off her younger brother hurriedly went to their mother’s side and showed the much talked about “heartbreaker” kiss.

“Kyyaaaaahhhhh!!!!  Dara looks so beautiful in this picture no wonder JB could not help but still a kiss from her kekeke.”  Omma Choi squealed like a teenager oblivious to the darkening mood of her baby Seung Hyun.

“Omma look at Dara she looks glowing here right?  Hmmmm she really does look a bit like you in your younger years.”  Hye Yoon looks back and forth from the picture and towards their mother.

 

" />

 

“You really think so?”  Omma Choi touches her blushed cheeks.

“Omma!!!!!!!!!!”  Seung Hyun who could not hold it any longer screamed.  “I was there okay!  I arrived late, I was too late!  That twerp already had his lips touching my jagiya’s cheeks when I arrived.  If not for the other YG Family there I would have punched the daylights out of that bb-Boy!!!”

Seung Hyun’s chest was heaving as he took breath after breath after releasing his pent up anger and in an attempt to calm his nerves.

“Aigoo!  My baby is all grown up now.  Come to Omma, let me tell you how your Appa ed all of Omma’s admirers kekeke.”  Omma Choi wraps her arms around Seung Hyun’s waist and guides him to sit on their sofa.

“ed?!?!  Omma wher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter