Ride or Die: TABISAN

Who Is Next
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" />

 

A white range rover was cruising along the road and inside the car was an overwhelming silence. 

 

TOP’s POV

Times like this I’ve always wished that I should have really pushed myself to take that damn driver’s license.  But I didn’t!   Aisht I really wish I’d learn how to drive.  I mentally face palmed myself as I glanced at my left side discreetly and looked at Dara lovingly who was on the driver’s wheel.

I’m really lucky to be with you jagiya.  I’m so sorry for avoiding you.  I can’t help it; it still seems so surreal that you chose to be with me.

" />

TOP’s FLASHBACK

I stare at my mobile for the nth time.  My palms were itching to call her but I stop myself.  I don’t want to seem so eager; I don’t want her to feel that I am taking advantage of her pain for my own personal goal.  It’s been more than three months since that rooftop incident and we have been secretly communicating every day.

I was hurting for her as I watch her silently trying to be strong and trying to pick up pieces of her broken heart.  But deep down I was thankful that fate gave me the chance to be there at the right place and the right time to be her strength that fateful night.  I was also hopeful that maybe just maybe I would have the chance to be with her and be her better half.

I took a deep sigh and was about to put my phone at my bedside when I almost jumped up from surprise when my phone beeped.  I muffled a squeal, I mean a surprised expression, when I saw the name of the girl who was making my heart flutter flash on the screen, Choi Seung Hyun don’t squeal, T.O.P. don’t squeal like a girl.  What the heck, Kyyaaahhhh (spazzing) it was unmanly and a blow to my ego.  But what the heck, who am I kidding, I’d be all girly just for her.

I nervously opened the text message.

Ssantoki:  Tabi….

" />

Hmmmm…that’s it?  Maybe Dara is also shy like me kekeke

Tabi:  Dara-ya can’t sleep?  How was your day?

Ssantoki:  It was good.  Mianhe  for bothering you =(

Tabi:  You were never a bother, I just arrived from taping and still pumped up!

Ssantoki:  Oh you must be tired then, you should sleep early.

Tabi:  Nope not yet tired (in Top’s mind: cause you just gave me a full energy boost my Ssantoki!!!! "MY" Choi Seung Hyun? Possessive aren’t we? Kekeke aha! this is it Top take a chance) But I’m hungry =(

Ssantoki:  Awwww poor Tabi…

Tabi:  (Tsk it seems she didn’t get the hint, should I be more blunt?)  Feed me juseyo =(   waaaahhhh my tummy is grumbling…

Ssantoki:  kekeke so adorkable Tabi, want me to cook for you?  But I only have ramen take it or leave it kekeke

Tabi:  (Kyaaaahhhhh Toki will cook for me <3 <3 <3) Taking it!!!! Be there in 10 minutes

Ssantoki:  Palli! Kkkkk ;)

I hurriedly left my room and dashed to Dara’s, good thing our place is just near their dorm and it only took me less than 10 minutes to reach it.

I was still breathless when I reached for their doorbell.  My heart got caught in my throat when she opened the door.  Her beauty never ceases to amaze me.  Even in the simplest pink PJs with bunny prints and plain white tee, she still looked like a goddess.

I followed her inside the living room and she asked me to sit while she finishes up the ramen.  As I looked at her preparing our food and setting the table, I couldn’t help but fall for her more.  I wished that we are already together and that she was taking care of me as her boyfriend.

We started to eat making small talks in between talking about our day, our families even our pets.  I watch her smile and laugh at my jokes, I want to make her smile not just at this moment but every day of our lives.

She asked me if I have things to do and told her my schedule’s free, she asked me if I wanted to stay and watch some movies with her and without hesitation I said yes.

I washed the dishes while she made some drinks and popcorn for us, we both agreed to have a movie marathon and stay up until our eyes get tired.  It seems she’s alone in the dorm now and the other girls won’t be home.

The first movie that we watched was a horror film and I loved it that she scoots closer to me every time she gets scared, to be honest I hate horror movies cause it scares the crap out of me too kekeke.  But when I’m with Dara I don’t get scared or maybe it’s because I’m not really watc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter