YGE Headquarters: Blast from the Past

Who Is Next
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK

 

" />

Remnants of the recent New Year celebration were still in the air, yet for Choi Seunghyun work continues.  He had to film his movie amidst the cold weather and juggle his modeling commitments in between. 

He was dead-tired yet he still went straight to YGE Headquarters to pick up some of his stuff and check on the status of Bigbang’s ongoing album recording.  2013 will be a big year for all the boys, Dae will be busy in Japan, YB, Seungri and Jiyong were getting ready for their solo albums and he was filming his new movie and reviewing scripts offered by other production companies.

After stopping by the recording studio Top went to the roof top of the YGE Headquarters.  He opened the door leading outside and savored the feel of the cold weather trying to relax his wearied self.  When his attention was stolen by a lone dark figure slumped in a corner. 

He was somewhat embarrassed and felt awkward in invading another person’s privacy and decided to get back in.  But he stopped on his tracks when he heard a muffled sob coming from the petite figure. 

He felt his heart constrict from the pained cry and with a furrowed brow tried to see clearly who made the sound.

“Why Ji?  Why?!?”  pained words were softly spoken by the lone figure but Top knows the voice too well.  Heck he dreams of that voice almost every night.

“Dara?”  Top hesitantly approached the crying girl.  The person raised her tear-stricken face slowly and peered at the person who was now standing in front of her.

“Tabi?” Recognition crossed her features and without warning Dara hugged Seunghyun and released all her pent-up emotions.

Top stood frozen on his spot and allowed Dara to vent out her tears and pain.  Top was hesitant at first but he slowly engulfed Dara in his arms and held her close.

As Dara sobbed harder Seunghyun embraced her tighter as if keeping her closer will ease the pain that she was feeling at that very moment.

The two people stood there for a long time letting their emotions free.  Sandara baring all her heartbreak and Top allowing himself to steal such close moment with the girl he secretly loved for a long long time.

People always thought that they were naturally awkward together, but, truth is he acted like a bingu and awkwardly around Dara to cover up his real feelings for her.

He had always admired Dara and he confirmed that he was in love with her when they shot the “I’m Sorry” MV.  He wanted to confess to her right away but a jealous dragon got in the way and declared his feelings for Dara.  Jiyong pulled all the romantic tricks out of his bag to win Dara’s heart and eventually Dara fell for Jiyong and he, not wanting to damage the relationship within the group, decided to suppress his feelings for Dara, heck he tried forgetting her.  But there was something about Dara that made him fall for her harder every day.

 

He felt like a traitor to their secret brother’s code. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter