2ne1 Dorm

Who Is Next
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" />

 

Dara sighed while clutching her phone, legs crossed while sitting in their dorm’s living room.

"Unnie why so serious?  Did Top oppa get jealous again?" the real maknae of 2ne1, Minzy, asked with a hint of teasing to the fake maknae, as she came out from her bedroom wearing her sweatpants and tank top.

"Yah! (chomp) Dara-ya stop clutching (chomp) on your phone too hard (chomp) you'll break it", Bom commented while eating her beloved corn not minding her fresh off the bed look.

Dara was about to reply back when the door in their dorm opened revealing 2ne1’s baddest female leader CL.

“Girls, Sajangnim called we need to go to YG head office he’s calling for a meeting.” CL announced.

“Hmmm any idea what this is all about, CL-roo?” Bom asked.

“No idea Bommie, maybe he’ll check up on how our comeback album is progressing.” CL replied.

“Get ready girls we’ll leave in an hour” CL declared to the group.

Bom finished the remaining of her corn and Minzy rushed to the bathroom for a shower.  Meanwhile, Dara was still frozen on her spot and clutching her phone.

“Unnie, is something wrong?  You don’t feel well?” CL asked with concern, noting the pensive look of her wifey.

“Hubby, Tabi didn’t text me yet.” Dara said with a pout and sad face.

“Unnie, I thought you’re sick, maybe oppa is still asleep.  You know how busy his schedule is wrapping up for last minute preparations of his latest movie.”

“Waaahhh!!!! My Tabi is still mad at me!!!” Dara suddently blurted out and bursting in tears.

“Omo!” “Who made my Dara cry?!?” Bom exclaimed from the kitchen.

“She’s upset about Tabi again, kekeke” CL said with a laugh.  Bom smirked upon hearing Top as the reason for Dara’s sullen mood.

“Yah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter