What the hell you did?

Closer
Wah. What is happening to the world. Is it the reality that I've always wanted? Hell yeah. 'I hope we can closer to each other from now on' that sentence just kept repeating in my head. How the hell am I going to sleep? I might have insomnia. Wait, does that mean.... He like being with me? Ohoho. I wish. Its hard getting to sleep after a 'date' with Daehyun but I did sleep. Roughly about 4 hours. That's a really not good period. So today, I woke up and saw that my dark circle became darker. I could even beat L's . God dammit, Daehyun. I cant wear makeup just to cover the dark circle. No, I hate it. I never ever in my whole life, wear makeup. I once put on lipstick and I found it very uncomfortable. Just imagine, the lips is just a small part in my face. If I put those sticky stuff on my whole face, I might not even be able to talk. Whatever it is, I will just have to walk with a zombie eye to school I guess. I walk to the hallway and saw Woori. She's early today. "Hi!" Woori said happily. But then, her happiness turned down as she examined my face. "Jisu-ah, what time did you sleep last night? Aigoo. What am I going to do with the face of yours." she said while touching my face. "What's up? You're early today. Btw, I dont want to answer that question of yours. AND STOP TOUCHING MY FACE!" I said. She raised an eyebrow. "Okay okay. God, Jisu." she said. "Ahhhh!" I heard the female student shouting. I know, must be BAP. Suddenly, I felt awkward. Should I or should I not look at Daehyun and smile at him? Before I could do anything, Woori talked to me. "So....anything happened yesterday? Anything interesting?" she asked while smirking. "Ahh, yesterday!" I said excitedly but stopped. "What? Yesterday what?" she asked eargerly. "Its the best night in my life! I love ochestra. You should give me more tickets!" I said. Yeah, its true that its the best night ever! Because.....yeah. You know it. I freaking met Daehyun and had a little date with him. "That's all? I mean, dont you found someone handsome or something?" Woori asked again, not satisfied with my answer. I eyed her suspiciously. "What do you expect to happen?" I asked her suspiciously. I dont want to tell her that I met Daehyun. I'm very secretive. She doesnt even know who I like. "Ahh. Forget about it" she said. I shrugged and walked to the class with her beside and sat down on my seat. Damn, I forgot to even take a look at Daehyun. As in que, I saw him walked beside my class while talking and laughing to his friend. But this one er just not going to let me greet Daehyun by far. "Jisu-ahh!!" Kyungsoo shouted and backhugged me. Everyone looked at our direction thanks to his shouting. I turned around to scold Kyungsoo. On the way of turning back, I accidentally saw Daehyun looked at my direction and no more laughing. Luckily, all the people just continued their own business. "What the hell do you want from me?!" I mid shouted to him. "Eyy. Dont be like this, sweetheart. I'm just being friendly" He said. "Friendly my . Stop disturbing my life!" I said. "Ouch. Fine" he said and pouted. The heck. "Hey Kyungsoo, dont pout you look ugly" I whispered to him and I swear, he quickly control his expression. Like immediately. I laughed and by that, I recieved a glare. For the second period, which is P.E, you know, I have the same class with Daehyun. I've always looked at him from afar silently without him knowing. Now, there's a different. He knows me. Hell yeah I'm so proud. I, as usual, sat on the bench which has no one. I'm really not sporty. I can run but my stamina is not so good making me panting like hell. I sat there without no one beside me and watched Daehyun playing. I dont even take a look at the girl's game. So unsupportive. I actually kind of anticipating Daehyun to look towards my direction. But, he's too into the game. I hate you, soccer. Suddenly, I saw Kyungsoo kicked the ball away from him making him seemed so angry. Wah. He's even charismatic when he's angry. He ran and ran to take the ball away from Kyungsoo since they are in the opposite team. Seriously, I think I just saw his eyes burning. And why the.....?! Kyungsoo stupid making him angry. Just give the damn ball to him. Urghh. And why the hell am I talking to myself. *Go Daehyun! Go!* In the end, both team did not get any score. I saw Kyungsoo walked towards me. "Aishh I almost score! Thanks to that idiot, I didnt manage to." Kyungsoo whined. I made a face and knocked his head without a reason. But for him, of course no reason but for me, that's my revenge for taking the ball away from Daehyun. *Lol, that reason is so unreasonable. I like him too much, I cant help* "Yah! What was that for?!" Kyungsoo hissed and glared at me. "Stupid idiot you're being, huh?" I said and walked away from him. "Are you sad that Oppa didnt manage to make a goal? Sorry, I'll do better next time!" Kyungsoo shouted. I stopped walking and try to register what the hell that he just said to me. And the heck, he was shouting. I turned around to face him and showed my fist to him. He just smirked. I walked away again and scoffed, thinking what the hell was happening just now. *Omg, Daehyun must have heard. Damn Kyungsoo, damn. Thanks a lot for shouting crap to me*