Heartbreak

Closer

Jisu's POV

Ahh! I'm so frustrated. The day after I lost my phone, I tried calling it using Kyuungsoo's phone, but I still cant reach my phone. How am I going to contact Daehyun for god's sake. 


I bought a new phone. But the thing is, I cant remember Daehyun's number. Actually, I cant remember anyone's number. There's no one I could contact. Seriously, I hope my phone is broken so that nobody knows what is in it. Aishh! Why didnt I have SNS or something?! I dont have one, being the unsocialable girl I am. Somehow, I dont feel good. I feel agitated.

 

Daehyun's POV

I woke up in the morning and saw a message came, by Jisu. I smiled. I opened the message and read it in my heart and not loudly, considering that I'm happy to recieve a message from Jisu. 

"Dear Daehyun, I want to have a breakup with you. I just used you to dump you, to see your heart break. It makes me feel good. I never loved you, even for a second. I lied. I hope we wont be seeing each other again. I had a boyfriend, he's been enduring the whole time when you and me being so close together. But I've reward him for enduring by sleeping with him. He loves it, I love it. Not like you, he wants my body and my love at the same time. While you? You just want my love. I hate that. Ignore me when we see each other again"

I cleanched my jaw and fist out of frustration. So, she's been acting all the way since we met? I've been liking her for such a long time. I even maned up and confessed to her. This is what I get? And what? She's not even a virigin. What is she trying to do? Trying to see my heart break? 

That will not happen. I'll make you pay, Just wait, Gu Jisu.


The day after tomorrow, which is Monday, aka the first day of the week and the first time I'll see Jisu after the 'breakup', as usual, I went to school. On the way walking to school, I smirked. I just feel like to. 

Gosh, I cant wait to see her oh-I'm-so-happy-to-see-your-heart-broke face. You wont, .

I wont be doing that stupid thing. Why should my heart break again?

Oh yeah, because I love you. I mean, I loved you. I could feel the smirk from my face faded from that thought.

No, you cant be weak. You have to show to that what you've got. You can live without her. Yes, you CAN.

Once again, I gather my courage and tried not to look pathetic. Am not one. 

I reached the school, and got crowd by girls. Of course, not only me but BAP as well. I dont know why I did this but I touched one of the girl's hair and them. I also smirked seductively. The girls went crazy and shouted things like "Touch me!" and so on. What the hell I just did? I could even feel BAP staring at me weirldy. Yeah, we've never done that to one of the girls. Even the girl lover, Himchan. 

Somewhat, I feel satisfied. I feel that I'm showing to Jisu that i can live without her. Or should I call her from now on? Wow, you're so great ! You can make a guy change this drastically with one text message! Or is it because I still love her  that I was so affected? Oh, shrug that thought away from my brain.

While I was touching the random girl's hair, I cant help but to looked at Jisu's locker. Eventhough I hate to see that face, I still looked at her, to study her expression. God, she looked so pathetic. Shocked was clear written on her face. I smirked at her.

Sure, you think I'm not capable of touching other girls, huh? You think that I like you so much that I will be so pathetic without you? Just, go die. 

The bell rang, I looked at that random girl and smirked. "Okay, enough for today" I said to the girl and she pouted. Gosh, she looked hidious. Even Jisu is waaay better looking than her. Oh, stop that thought. I dont knowo why, but I keep wanting to see Jisu's pathetic face. So, I did. But she's gone. Kyungsoo..... I didnt see him today though.

The class started and I TRY to concentrate but obviously, I cant. I just cant. Why do I keep thinking about that all and over again. Youngjae, who's having every class with me in school, looked at me worriedly. I raised an eyebrow at him. When the teacher's not looking, he talk to me. "Jung Daehyun, why are you behaving like this? Its my first time I've seen you like this in my whole life. You usually hated attention and the fangirls. What happened? What happened that made you change this drastically?" He questioned worriedly. 

I smirked and looked at him. "Nothing, just a little heart break by this one girl" I said and chuckled a bit. I dont how the chuckle turned our like but I hope its not a pathetic one. Youngjae looked at me. Confused was written on his face. He doesnt even know I'm dating. I mean, dated. He knows nothing. Only Woori knows.

Woori!

She must have not known about Jisu's real attitude. Gosh, I pity her for having a friend which is slyly a .


Its almost been a week since I change 180 degree. I havent tell Woori about it. I noticed, Jisu looked more pathetic and more quiet. Not like when I used to observe her. She used to laugh. I admit, I miss her laugh so badly. Scumbag brain. But somehow, I'm happy that I had seek revenge to her doing. 

Now you know how I felt, huh? 

Plus, the the one who started this. Whatever. From now on, I wont give a about that . Even for the slightest thing.


A/N: 

HAHAHA this is the first time I'm writing using a computer. I usually update by mobile. And its harder than I thought it would be.

So? How's the story? OMG I dont even know what will happen in the end. Just kill me.

Everything came to my head like very sudden and I just write everything. LOL. I dont know what will happen next. I dont even know what this story leads to. SORRY and I'm lazy to check everything so, I'm sorry for all the errors.

P/S: I would love a comment.

BYE :D