Debut

Closer

Jisu's POV

I got back to our dorm after meeting Daehyun. To tell the truth, I'm glad that we're back together. Who knows, he will be with me till the end of my life.

I arrived at my dorm and saw the three other girls sitting on the couch lazily while watching television. Jinhee was first to notice me. "You went out? Where?" she said. And then only the other two girls noticed me. I nodded to her. "Just walking around" I said boringly and sat on the couch along with them. "Did you went alone?" she asked again.

"No, I met a friend" I said. She just nodded and continued to watch the screen. So did the other two girls. I sighed out of relieveness mentally that they did not ask further. Shinyoung was being amazingly quiet today. Usually, she's the one talking and questioning a lot. Maybe she's tired today.

 

Daehyun's POV

"So, tell me everything. I mean like EVERYTHING" Youngjae said with his bossy look. 1, 2, 3, action!  "What do you want to know?!" I asked, with a hint of anger in tone. I swear I saw him flinched, bringing his hand down cowardly and that really make me ALMOST laugh.

"W-why...? Anything b-bad happened?" he asked with a trembling voice. "Whatever...." I said and went into my room, banging the door slightly stronger than usual. And all I do is laughing my off as quiet as I can in the room. I cant believe Youngjae fell for it. Perhaps, I could be an actor someday.

 

After a while laughing, I went out from my room to the kitchen, to satisfy my hunger that exist due to the laughing. I saw Youngjae sitting in the kitchen blankly. He saw me coming and flinched slightly. I put my poker face on and walked to the refrigerator. "A-are you okay?" he asked. I nodded quietly. "Where are the rest?" I asked. "They're out to buy some food" he said as I pour some milk and drank it. Amazingly, a cup of milk satisfied my hunger. So, I went back in my room, still in acting mode.

Before I could, Youngjae bravely said, "Daehyun-ah, just tell me if there's anything bad happened. I'm here to hear. You can always let it out." making me stopped walking. What a warm words from him. I didnt know there's this kind of side of him. I turned to face him and bursted into laugh. I looked at him in the middle of laughing and saw his confused face.

"I will, Youngjae. But not this time. I've nothing to tell you. No bad news at all" I said after finished laughing. His face turns red, out of anger I guess. "Yah come here you fatass" Youngjae said and walked to me. He began to hit me and torture me. I bet he's freaking embarrassed that he fell into my acting. But luckily throughout the day, he didnt ask me anything related to my absence for the half day. Maybe he forgets about it due to his embarrassment.

 


 

Jisu's POV

I took a deep breath before going up to the stage. Today is our first live performance. I'm pretty sure my hand is trembling right now. God, save me. What if I'm too nervous that I will ruin the whole performance. Oh gosh, I cant let that happen. I patted my heart, comforting myself that everything's going to be alright. Our debut song's concept is pretty y. Well, not the song but our outfit. We freaking have to wear a hot pants along with a jacket. I mean like, its late winter. Still cold, you know.

When our name was called, I freak out but still, I prayed to god that I wont ruin the performance and to not make mistake. "VGIRLS! Get ready for your performance. Please standby." The staff said rushingly, making my heart beats a thousand times faster than usual. But then, BAP appeared to give us support. The moment I saw Daehyun's face, my heart amazingly felt calmer.

We gathered our hand and loudly said, "Fighting!" altogether. "VGIRLS! Please go up to the stage now!" The staff said. My eyes met Daehyun's and he mouthed "Fighting." I nodded to him. The other BAP members were patting our back before we got onto the stage. Finally, the song starts and my body automatically moves to the beat. I can do this.

 

 

I sighed deeply in relief after the performance. Only god knows how I feel right now. "Great job!" all the staff said while we were getting off from the stage. I bowed to each of them before going back to our waiting room. I saw BAP was already waiting in our waiting room.

"Hello!" I chirped. "Hye guys" "Hello~" Jinhee and Shinyoung said. While Hyomin just shyly waved at them. Suddenly, BAP said in a loud voice, "Annyeonghaseyo! Urin B.A.P! Yes Sir!" I scoffed secretly. "Dont be so formal. Its weird" Jinhee said and I nodded lightly. "Were trying to be a good senior here" Yongguk slowly said.

"Tch, whatever. Guys, you did a great job just now! Salute!" Himchan said and made a salute pose. "Yeah! You girls did well" Youngjae said. And the other BAP member nodded at the two's statement. "Well, thank you" I said and bowed a little, followed by the other three girls. And then a conversation exist between ourselves.

 

Later, the show came towards the end and all the one performing today gathered in one stage. The MC announced the winner and congratulate them. Our members bowed to all the singer on the stage before going back to our waiting room. We changed our oufit and wrappred up before going back to dorm. Since its our first day performing, there's no really a schedule.

I was changing my cloth with the trio. Since I'm always the quickest, I went out first. The coridor somehow was so empty and quiet. Suddenly, "BAH!!" Daehyun appeared from.nowhere. I screamed really shortly yet VERY loudly at the sudden outburst from Daehyun. Not until a second after, Daehyun laughed at me.

I frowned at him and continued to walk. Maybe because he realized that I'm absent in his sight, he quickly stopped laughing and walked by my side. "Geez. Wait for me" he said. "What are you doing here? Where are the others?" I asked. "They're hanging out at the cafe while I went to the toilet. But then I saw you" he said. "But what's with you?" he added as he eyed me suspiciously. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Hmm, you seems to avoid my eyes lately. Why? Too nervous?" he said teasingly. I scoffed. "What are you talking about? I met eyes with you just now. What a grandfather you've become" I said and laughed. He looked confused. Well, when BAP visited us before our performance, he eyed me and mouthed "Fighting" and I DID response to him. Daehyun just shrugged before continue talking.

 

"Anyway, you're cool back then. Wow, Gu Jisu, I'm your fan, give me your sign" Daehyun said playfully. "And not to mention, you're smokin' hot with that hot pants. I almost had a nosebleed. Why arent you wearing it now?" he added and pouted unnecessarily. "Thanks but no thanks. Are you crazy or something? Its freaking winter. Who would want to freeze to death?" I said as I entered our waiting room, followed by him. "You have a point" he said disappointedly.

"But are you going to stay here? What if the other girls come in?" I asked him. "What's wrong with that?" he said. I made a face at him. "Fine fine I'll go. Bye" He said and pecked my lips quickly. Suddenly, the door burst open. The girls are back. They did not saw it....right?

 


A/N:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! to those who celebrate.

For the song concept, I imagine the song is like Girls' Generation Genie

Because I just thought that it's cool to have that song's concept for a rookie.

Plus, the choreography is quite fresh, so does the song.

HOWEVER, you could always imagine a different song. 

Perhaps you would want to see the choreography so

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjsUlK76jpg

To those who dont really like SNSD, I'm sorryyy

I know that a lot of people out there doesn't really like SNSD so yeahhh

You might not know but I REALLY LOVE SNSD