Cupid

Closer

Jisu's POV

"Hello?" I said after dialling a number. "Jisu?" the other one said, gasping. He sounds like he just found lights. "Yeah" "Why are you calling me? Do you finally realize that I'm the one for you?" I frowned at the ridiculous question.

"Actually, no, Kai. Actually I have a request for you" I asked hopingly. "Just say the words" I smiled. Kai is not that bad. "Do you perhaps, finding the love of your life?" I asked carefully. "Why? Do you want to introduce anyone to me?" he scoffed. "Honestly....yeah. But she's a real beauty. More than me, I swear. I just found her lonely so....perhaps you want to meet her ot something...?" I crossed my finger hopefully. "Hmm, send me her picture" he said. "No problem!" I said excitedly. "Wait-" he said, stopping me from ending the conversation. "Yes?"

"How's life? What are you doing now? Do you wanna meet someday?" he asked. "You may not know this....but I'm an idol. You wanna meet? Yeah sure.....with my boyfriend together" I said. "You? An idol? In what group? Who's your boyfriend?" He said the last part coldly. "I'm in a group named VGRILS. Tell your friends because we are quite unknown since we just debut. Who's my boyfriend you asked me? Heck- I dont know. Bye" I said and hung up immediately.

I quickly browse a picture of Hyomin to send it to him. True, I think Hyomin is just lonely that she behaved that way so I'm trying to introduce someone to her to make her feel appreciated. If Kai is that romantic style. If. I dont know, I feel that way about Kai. Just that I have no feelings for him, I just dont feel it. And gosh, its been a really long time since I last contacted him. Haha, I dont contact him at all. The last awful encounter was our last meeting.

I finally found one picture of Hyomin and sent it to him. I sent a message along with the picture.

"If you want to meet me someday, sure. I'll go if I'm not busy. I'm just kidding about bringing my boyfriend along. But if you wanted to see him, why not bringing him along. P/S: This is Hyomin. She's one of the member in my group. If you're curious about her, you can always ask me"

Sent! I hope Kai does have some interest towards Hyomin after looking at her picture. Hyomin is pretty and a kind girl. But she just got some obession problem. After a few minutes, a message arrived.

"Hmm, she's pretty but you're prettier. I want to meet you on Saturday at Subway and you can bring your boyfriend along so that I could judge whether is he worth for you or I'm better. I could decorate his face with briuse as well if you want. Anyway....you could give me Hyomin's number now..."  a message from Kai.

I chuckled. So, he does, somehow, had some interest at her. Kai DID has some obsession towards me and Hyomin has an obsession towards Daehyun. They suit each other really well (?). I decided to reply to his message.

"010 - xxx - xxx . I'm warning you, dont freaking tell her that I gave you her number. I'm not free on Saturday but after midnight, I am free. Mind meeting me that late?" 

"Of course no. It's better if you dont bring along your boyfriend if you're going to meet me that late. No worries, I'll not. I'm not that stupid alright?"

"Fine. Bye, meet you on Saturday I guess. I'm going to sleep. Dont bother me" 

Its only 11 pm actually. And I'm definitely not the type to sleep early even if I'm freaking tired. How unhealthy. I have schedule tomorrow. Well, my group made a comeback last week so....we're busy with schedules. Not that much because we're not that famous. People dont really give attention to a rookie girl group. So, its hard living in this world, I tell you.

Anyway, I need to ask Daehyun as if he's busy or not on this Saturday night. Whatever, I'm going to meet him tomorrow anyway.

 

 

Bang! The door closed as the last person comes out from the room. And I'm here again, with this fattie. He turned to look at me and grinned. "It feels great having you alone with me. Its been a long time since we're alone" he suddenly came closer to my face and pecked my lips.

True, we just met like nothing. Having eyes contact and that's it. Because there's other members and I'm afraid if we will get caught red handed or something.

He pulled away and I found that idiot grin on his face. But its cute. Nevertheless, I gave him a smile. "Daehyun-ah," "Yes baby?" he grinned. I made a face. "Stop saying that. Anyway, are you free this saturday after midnight?" I asked. "Why? Want to go clubbing and have some fun?" he smirked. "Hell no. If you're busy, its fine. I guess I'll be meeting him alone." I muttered purposely. His ears perked up and looked at me suspiciously.

"Who are you going to meet? I'm free actually." he said. I smiled in victory. "I'm going to meet Kai. Perhaps do you remember him?" "What? Why are you meeting him late at night?" he asked annoyingly. "Just. I'll explain later. I heard footsteps. Move away from me" I said and sat down casually, away from him as some people came in. Daehyun just stood there and sang casually. Even in this kind of situation, his voice melted me inside. I must be crazy.


A/N:

haha I thought I will not be so busy on school days but I guess I'm wrong indecision

I feel so burdened that all of my classmates are damn too smart. 

I feel like I have to catch up all and stuff so yeahh

I never neglect my homework

LOL