Useful him

Closer

Jisu's POV

I tossed around my bed uncomfortably. I cant sleep after seeing what was in the box just now. I tried to close my eyes, but the image just cant get out from my head. I finally sit up from my laying position and search for my handphone. He should be useful at this kind of time.

Beep Beep. Beep Beep. Beep Be-

"What?! Why are you calling me at this time?" the other line said annoyedly. Its only 1 in the morning. Why is he so grumpy? "Kyungsoo-ah. What should I do?" I said nervously. "Why?" he softened. "Someone freaking sent me a fatal snake" I said, remembering the image. Of course, I threw it away. "Wait- what? Haters? Woah, you already have a hater. Congratz" he said. I made a face. "I'm not kidding, you jerk. I threw it anyway. What should I do? There's letter along with the package and it asked me to leave Daehyun. I'm so ed." I said to him. "No curse. I hate it. So, what are you planning to do? Like, seriously leaving him?" he asked. I sighed through the phone.

"If you're in my shoes, what will you do?" I asked. Silence. Maybe he's really thinking. "I'll report to the police" he said. "Its not that easy, Kyungsoo. I recieved a lots of threat letter and notes but I ignored it. Now, its getting worse" I sighed. "Well, what do you want me to do?" he said bluntly. "Any idea?" I said back. "Leaving him....?" he said, unsure. "What? Hell no-" Kyungsoo cut off,

"I havent done talking. Tell the whole world that you broke up but of course, its not a real one. Just for the world to know. But not the two of you. How's that? Now that I think about it, I'm a genius. Hell yeah" he said proudly. I thought for a moment. "And then?" I raised my eyebrows. "Then those people will leave you alone, right?" he explained. "I'll think about it" I said to him. "Wait, no thanks or treat?" he asked.

"Whatever. The only day that I'm free is tomorrow. If you want, sacrifice your time in your office to have a lunch with me" I said. Wait, I think I forgot something. "That's all-"

"Owh, and thanks" I cut him off. He chuckled through the phone. "That's more like it. Welcome" He said coolly. "Meet me tomorrow?" I asked. "Sure. An expensive lunch please" he command. "Whatever. Bye" I said. "Bye" he said and ended the call. I told you its worth calling him. Is it? Whatever.

 

 

 

 

"You've become matured" he said while stuffing some meatball in his mouth. I rolled my eyes. "Like duhh, I'm 22 this year. Not like you, I think even if you're 40 years old, you are still going to behave like an elementary schooler" I said to him. Kyungsoo made a face. "Whatever Miss, anyway, are you seriously alright? You're going to tell your CEO that you two were breaking up?" He asked. I blinked my eyes. "Well, yes, I guess. I dont want to recieve that kind of threat from the sasaeng fans anymore. It makes me sick" I complained. "Well then, goodluck" he said as he ate his last bite. I finished my long ago because Kyungsoo freaking picked the espensive restaurant for me to foot the bill.

He ate the heavy meal while I ate the cheapest meal. Its too expensive, I tell you. "I will pay the bill. You go out first" I said to him and he nodded. Wait- what? He's so inconsiderate. A woman is paying, hello. Okay fine, I'm in the fault to, I offered to pay. Fine, I said it by my own mouth afterall. So, in the end, I really did paid and went out from the restaurant. I swear, I'm not going to step into the that restaurant anymore. Unless someone else will pay for me, duhh.

"So, bye?" I said awkwardlyt. He sighed. "Jisu, let me just tell you the truth. I'm going overseas. My father made me be in charge of a project in oversea. So, I may be coming here like 5 years later. Maybe I'll be back sometimes but I may also not see you" He said, almost sadly. I patted his shoulder. "That's too bad. But I just want to say one thing" he looked at me curiously.

"Bring a girlfriend or something! You're so boring! Dont just work, have some fun!" I said to him and he made a face. "I'll try. And dont even be shocked if I bring babies along" this time, I'm the one making face to him.

"I guess this will be the last time I'll see you in a while. Good luck in your life, Kyungsoo" I said and hugged him tightly. "What is this, I didnt know you love me that much" he chuckled. Nevertheless, he hugged me back. "I'll call you if I'm free" I said as I let go from the hug. He nodded and we bid goodbye to each other. However much I think he's annoying, he's still my favourite cousin. I cant believe I'm saying this, but I'm going to miss him. Yeah, I think I will.

 

 

 

 

"What?" I disbelievely asked Jinhee. "Yeah, I know. Why would you cheat on him? I mean, that girl must look alike you. You wouldnt have cheat to anyone, right? The sasaeng fans are so stupid" Jinhee blabbered. I just laughed as I looked at the picture. The picture of me freaking hugged Kyungsoo and and tell you what, Kyungsoo's face is blurred. Only my face could be seen.

"So you said that the rumors of me cheating is widely spread to ours BAP's fanclub?" I laughed but then I stopped. Jinhee nodded and looked at me weirdly. "Wait- Maybe I really do cheat on him. Thanks Jinhee" I muttered and left Jinhee dumbfounded.

Next destination; to anywhere Daehyun is.


A/N:

HYE GUYS.

JUST WANNA TELL YOU THAT I CREATE A NEW STORY

CHECK IT OUT

A BitterSweet Mishap

And subscribe!! As what you did for this fanfic!