I miss you

Closer

Jisu's POV

I rubbed my nail against my other nail out of nervousness. I'm going to sing in front of more than 10 people. Jinhee is singing right now. Damn, she's so good. Tell you what, the boss tell me to join them instead of debuting solo. Great, I dont need to sing a 3-4 minutes song all by myself. It's been over a month since I've been a trainee in this company. Although its not my first time singing in front of others, I still gets nervous every single time.

"Gu Jisu? Jisu-ssi? Hello?" Ms. Seo suddenly said. "Y-yes? Did you call me?" I asked stupidly. "Yes, Gu Jisu-ssi. What are thinking? I've called you for a few times but you seems like having a deep thought. Anything wrong?" Ms Seo asked. "N-no...." I said. That's embarrassing. "Great. Now, its your turn" Ms. Seo said, like it was nothing. It was a big deal for me. Damn.

I nodded and awkwardly walked to the front to sing. Every single pair eyes in the studio were glued to me. I took a deep sigh and started to sing, with my eyes closed.

I sing and sing, trying to forget the fact that I'm singing in front of many people, trying to vanish the nervousness that was beating the crap out of me. I did it. I slowly opened my eyes to be welcomed with applause. I shyly smiled and went back to my seat.

"Good. Next, Yoo Youngjae" Ms Seo called. Now, I was able to focus to their singing since my turn passed. Youngjae is not bad. What am I saying? Of course, he's great at singing. And I thought he just know how to study. Well, he always ranked first before Kyungsoo appeared. Poor him, bad Kyungsoo.

"Nice. Now, proceed to Jung Daehyun." Ms Seo said as soon as Youngjae finished his singing. Ms Seo is a nice teacher but her comment is so not encouraging. All she say is 'Nice. Good. Great' Plus, she said it monotonedly.

My thoughts were interrupt by an angelic voice. I looked up to see Daehyun singing with all his heart. Along his singing, I just stare at him admiringly. My eyes turned wide suddenly as Daehyun caught me staring at me. But for some reason, I dont want to break the contact.

The world seems like there's only both of us in it, until Daehyun broke the contact and finished his song. I looked away awkwardly and secretly smiled. Honestly, I still have feelings for him. Well, who doesnt. The singing continued one by one of them but I cant concentrate after hearing Daehyun sing. At times, I really miss being close with him.

 

 

Our singing lesson ended soon and we got to rest for half an hour now. I decided to visit the rooftop for a while. "Wow" I mumbled as I saw the view from the rooftop. This is my first time being here. And the view is killing. Its dusk time and all the buildings started to light up. Its beautiful I tell you.

I really wanted to take a nap for a while cause I'm freaking tired from all the activities but I cant, I will doze off and nobody will wake me up. I placed my hand on the door knob to exit the place. But the door is opened. I looked up to see a boy. And its freaking Daehyun. Both of us froze for a moment and I decided to walk away first.

Suddenly, my wrist was grabbed by him. I looked up to him and raised an eyebrow. My ego made me like this. If not, I've been blushing at thecontact. He held my hand and dragged me to in to the rooftop. We were engulfed in silence for a few minutes with Daehyun still holding my hand. "What?" I asked, breaking the silence.

He tilted his head, looked at me and let go of my hand. Then, he suddenly hugged me, real tight, to the point that I cant breathe. And what's worse, I think he could feel my fast heart beating. Damn. I heard him sigh. "Are you alright?" I asked in the middle of hugging. Luckily I did not stutter.

"Jisu-ah...." I've been longing to feel your warmth. Please dont let go. I miss you" Daehyun said softly amd rest his head on my shoulder. I blushed. I slowly lifted my hand and rubbed his back soothingly. A few minutes past just like that. "Daehyun-ah, lets go.... The break time is almost over" I said, trying to pull away from the hug. And I did it.

"Hmph" Daehyun muttered. I started to walk to the door. But once again, my pace was stopped by him. "What again? We dont have time" I said. "Just once...." he said, looking into my eyes. I looked at him weirdly. "What onc-" I was cut off by Daehyun.

My eyes widened at Daehyun's face, too close to mine. Correction, his lips was already on mine. He was closing his eyes and kissed me. I was hesitating whether to kiss him back or not. Isnt it what I want too? Yeah, I think it is. I thought and kiss him back, with my eyes closed.

Our kiss turned turned to be a make out session. My arms were circling his neck and his arm were on my waist, pulling me closer, deepening the kiss. My suddenly rang and I instantly pulled away from the kiss, panting. 


A/N:

HAHA, is this a cliffhanger? I dont know, I dont think it is though.

So... A kiss? LOL

I dont know, I feel like they need to kiss since its been a long time they didnt. 

A fanfic is empty without kisses.... yeahh

Tell you what hahhaaha today's my birthday (29th Nov)

I know... nobody cares. 

Btw, I share my birthday with BtoB's Minhyukkk 

LOL, I mean like who cares