First Day

Closer

Jisu's POV

"Gu Jisu-ssi? Please some this way" the worker said. I nodded and followed her. As I passed the floor, I saw many people singing and dancing gracefully. So, this is what a trainee does I guess. I was brought to a dance studio and saw three girls in it, resting. "So, Jisu-ssi, this is where you will practice dancing. And this three girls is the one that you will be trained with. So, I leave this to you" she said smiling and left me all alone with those three girls. I slowly walk toward them to introduce myself as a new trainee. Damn, I'm always not so good of making new friend.

"Hi, my name is Gu Jisu. I am a new trainee here that was told to practice with you guys so yeah..." I introduced myself awkwardly. Those three girls looked at me and smiled. I hope they're nice and friendly. "Hi, I'm Jinhee" the first girl introduced herself briefly. "Shinyoung here" the second one said. "Hyomin." and the last one said. I see, I have to start a new conversation again.

"So, what are we having now?" I asked. You know how we speak when we talk to a person we just met, awkward. "We have dance lesson right now" Shinyoung said. I nodded. "Is there a dance teacher?" I asked and they nodded. "There's actually 15 minutes more till the lesson start. Didnt you get the schedule?" Hyomin said. "No...." I said. "I guess you will get it later. Oh! I heard you passed the audition in one round. How lucky..." Jinhee said to me. The three girls attention were glued on me. I nodded shyly.

"I auditioned with a friend. I think because we chose the right song, we got accepted. Actually I'm not that good.. But my friend is really good..." I said. However many times I think about it, I still think that I got accepted because of it. "You're so humble. Well, we'll see how your voice do someday. And who is your friend you're talking about? Did he passed as well?" Shinyoung asked. I blinked my eyes.

"Of course, as I said, my friend's voice is very nice. I dont think you'll know him even if I tell you his name since today is also his first day. But I heard that he'll debut with 5 other people." I said. "Really? I think its BAP. So, there's a new member...." Hyomin said. And the two other nodded.

"I wonder how he looks like. Is he handsome?" Jinhee asked and looked at me. "Uhh, he looks fine I guess." I said awkwardly. "I cant wait to see him later!" Jinhee beamed. "Later?" I asked conciously. "Yup! We have vocal lesson with them later!" Hyomin said excitedly. Oh yeah, the guy said that we will be meeting each other often.  Am I the only one not excited here? We had a chit chat without noticing the time went by.

The teacher came in the studio, making all of us stop our talking and focused to him. "I see a new girl here. You can call me Ms. Yang" she said and smiled a bit. "Yes. Hello. I'm Gu Jisu" I said and bowed slightly to her, since I was sitting. "So, lets start our lesson. I have prepared a video for you guys to watch." she said and showed us the video using her iPad. The video is about dancing, for sure. After watching the video, Ms. Yang spoke, "So, what type of dance do you think it is?"


"Ahh, I'm damn curious how the new guy look like. And Jisu, you havent met BAP right?" Shinyoung asked. "Uhh, I dont know if they're the same people or not but in my school, there a group of people called themselves BAP as well. I guess they are but I never knew they were a trainee here" I said, unsure.

"What? You went to the same school as them? Wahh, you're so lucky. They're like so freaking hot." Hyomin said enviously. I let out an awkward chuckle. "I never talk to them though" I said slowly. "Since we have the same lesson as them, let's go and see by ourselves" Jinhee said. Both of them nodded excitedly and walked to a different studio which there's piano. I guess this is where idols learnt singing.

I see, they havent arrived yet. Disappointed faces were plastered on them and I mentally laugh at them. "Eish, they're always late" Shinyoung said and pouted.

After a while, noises were heard from the door and the trio straightened up automatically. The six of them come into studio and took a seat, talking loudly like how friends should be. The trio were checking out the 'new guy' and I saw them kinda melted. Gosh, they cant even control their expression. Its embarrassing I tell you.

To tell the truth, I was quite jealous. To see them like this, it reminds me of the time that I admired him from afar. Damn, I miss it. My life was better back then.

"Ehem, dont wanna introduce your new member?" Jinhee said and I looked up at her. She's so brave. Maybe she's close with them that's why they're talking casually. But I noticed a slight high-pitch tone from her usual voice. "Tch, you also have someone to be introduce, Jinhee. Whatever it is, I'm Himchan" Himchan said, suddenly turned to me and smiled. "Gu Jisu" I said and smiled a bit.

"Eo? You're Kyungsoo's girlfriend right? Anyway, I'm Youngjae" he said to me. All of their attention suddenly turned to me. I quickly deny it. What a rubbish. "Eyy, I saw him kissed your forehead before!" Youngjae said. I laughed awkwardly and face palmed myself mentally. So, they saw that. 

"He's just being stupid. He's my cousin actually." I revealed. All BAP's eyes turned wide, except for Daehyun of course. As for the trio, they did not have much expression since they dont even know who's Kyungsoo. "Wow, nice to meet you, Kyungsoo's cousin. I'm Bang Yongguk" he said amusedly. "I'm Jongup. Nice to meet you" Jongup said brightly. "I'm maknae Zelo!" Zelo said. "Ahaha, I know all of you already actually" I said.

"Its your turn, newbie" Shinyoung said casually. Wow, how can she be that casual for the first time meeting someone. Daehyun looked up and his eyes met mine but I looked away."Ah, yes. Hi, my name is Jung Daehyun" Daehyun said and gave off his killer smile. "I'm Jinhee" "Hyomin" "Shinyoung here!" three of them introduced themselves excitedly.

"Well its already passed a few minutes yet Ms. Seo havent arrive. What should we do for the time being?" Youngjae asked. "Sleep" Youngguk said and pretended to sleep, making everyone rolled their eyes at him. Before anyone could say anything, a person appeared. I guess its the teacher. Everyone bowed and greet her.

"I heard there's two new student." she started. "Yes, I'm Gu Jisu. Please take care of me" I said and bowed a little. "Ah, yes. I'm Jung Daehyun" he said and bowed as well. The teacher just nodded to us. "Alright, you can call me Ms. Seo. Now, shall we proceed to the lesson from last week?"


A/N:

I'm sorry but I really dont know what the trainees do. I really have no idea. So, excuse me if you know what they do and I'm wrong. I'm just creating things I dont even know. If possible, you could tell me what they really do cause I dont know a single thing.