It doesn't make sense

Closer

Daehyun's POV

I am curious. How did Kai know that I dated Jisu? How did he know that Jisu ditched me? What is Kai's realtionship with Jisu? Why I feel like his voice is somehow familiar? Why Kai said that they kissed? Why Jisu acted like kissing him was nothing? She even dragged Kai to a quieter place and they make out? I saw her once making out with Kai though. I heard the word 'debt'. What debt is she talking about? She's in debt with Kai? But then she said that her debt was over and she told him not to find her anymore. Why was she in debt with Kai?

I wanted to let out my curiousity to Jisu who's currently eating instant noodle happily infront of me right now. But could I? I mean, who am I to ask her such question. Maybe I could try ask her something? Yeah, try. "Jisu? Can I ask you something?" I stopped eating and looked at her. She looked up at me and put her chopstick aside and wiped . She's so cool.

"You wonder what is my relationship with Kai. Correct me if I'm wrong" she said and crossed her arm. I nodded shyly and looked at her. "So?" I asked slowly, trying not to irritate her. I heard a loud and long sigh. "To think about it again, you are the one who made me in debt with him" she said, looking up and nodded to herself. "What? Why me...?" I asked. "I'm right. I know its weird to have you hear it but when you ditch me and became flirty out of sudden, I felt so betrayed. One day, I was walking down the lonely street. I was in daze at that time. Then.....a man tried to kidnapped me. And then Kai appeared. And you know what the story leads to..." She confessed. I made a weird face at her.

"Since when I ditch you? You are the one who text me saying that you are just using me bla bla bla. You dumped me!" "Me? I sent you message? You're kidding me! Why the hell would I do that? You dont even have a prove you !" she said in anger and stuffed foods in . I know I shouldnt even think of it but she looks cute.

"You want me to prove it?" I took out my phone and find the special message. Yeah, I still keep it. "Dont tell me you forget about it. Look!" I said and showed her the text. She looked at it with chopstick on her hand. left opened and I could see food in it. That's horrible. She quickly took my phone and looked at it again. What the hell is she doing? In a second, my phone was on her ear. Again, what the hell is she doing? "My phone is not broken. Someone must have kept it.... Aishh why is this person wont answer the phone" she muttered and looked at me. Shocked is clearly written on her face. 

"Its not me who sent that mesaage" she said, her eyes widened. I looked at her in confusion. What the is she talking about? Suddenly, my phone rang again. I wanted to take back my phone but then she answered it already. "What else do you want? I told you she has a boyfriend already arent I? Stop contacting me, you idiot! If you're that curious of what she's doing, she's currently having fun with me until you ruin it. She said she dont want you to contact her ever again!" I heard the other line said. Well, he shouted. To tell the truth, I called her once and the other line said the same thing again. Since then I didnt contact her anymore.

"What the ...Kai?!" Jisu said in shock. Kai? Why his name escaped from Jisu's mouth? "Hello? Hello?! HELLO?!" Jisu shouted. I guess the other line ended up the call. Wait- Is that Kai? Why is he holding Jisu's phone? And what the hell- Jisu is having fun with him? And then what am I seeing infront of me right now.....? "It doesnt make sense...." I blurted. I looked at Jisu and she looks angry.

"It doesnt make sense.... OMG!!" she gasped suddenly. "And what the hell is wrong with you?!" I raised my eyebrow at her action. "It makes sense now...." she mumbled. "Yah Gu Jisu!" I said sternly. She looked at me. "Yah, dont talk to yourself. Cant you at least explain something to me? Cant you see that I'm blurr right now?" I said to her. She kept quiet and continued eating. But she seems to be eating slower.

"Aishh I feel like to drink soju" she mumbled. I raised my eyebrow. "Should we get drunk?" she said suddenly. "Gu Jisu, I dont know what's your problem. And for your information, we both are underage" "Since when you care" I scoffed. "Whatever, Ahjumma! Soju please" she said shamelessly. The ahjumma went to our our table empty-handed. "Ahjumma, where's my soju?" Jisu asked. "Ei, I cant give you soju. You are a highschooler right?" Ahjumma said sternly. "Ahjumma, I am not a highschooler. I am a university student! I'm just having a hard time today, ahjumma. Soju please~" Jisu said and smiled sweetly at the Ahjumma. The ahjumma walked away. "Eish, kids nowadays" the ahjumma muttered to herself.

"Why do you want to drink at this hour suddenly?" I asked. She hung her head low. Well, she doesnt need to drunk herself because she seems like she's already did. "You want to hear it?" "What...?" "You said you wanted me to explain! I will explain when I'm drunk. Cause if I'm concious, I'm not convinced that any words could come out from me." she said.

"Yah, this isnt your first time? I mean, you talked like you have experience" She shrugged. She did. And there comes the soju. She looks excited. She took off the bottle cap and started to drink. Before she could, I pulled the soju away from her hand. I put some money on the table and took her wrist and left the restaurant.

She tugged my hand pretty hardly and I stopped walking. "What did you just do?!" she looked at me angrily. "You mad?! Dont ever think about drinking again!" "What? Who are you to tell me that?!" she said and I sighed deeply. "You are too young to do that. Dont ruin your perfectly fine health" I said to her softly. She kept quiet. I sighed.

"Now lets go to the park and talk." 


A/N:

HI. 

 

 

BYE.