Movie

Closer
"Jisu-ah, want to hang out with me after school?" Kyungsoo asked. "Where? Two of us?" I asked back. "Cinema. Watch Escape Plan. My friends are going to join as well" he said. "What? You bring your friends along and expect me to go with you? You know me" "Yeah but I just want to introduce you to them. And we can have fun together" "Tch. Fine but only for a while." I said and he nodded like a puppy. "Awww, so pretty!" I said and pinched his cheek. "I'm glad you know" he said proudly. I only agreed because I want to watch Escape Plan. Meeting his friends? I have to bear with it. -- As I was in the bus with Kyungsoo to the shopping mall, I recieved a message. 'Are you free?' -Daehyun. 'Not really. I'm hanging out with Kyungsoo to meet his friends and watch movie. Why?' I replied. Kyungsoo looked at me suspiciously when I'm on the phone but I just ignored him. Soon, a message came. 'Ahh. Just. I just want to see you I guess. Haha. Is his friends boys?' it says. I smiled. Its like he's implying that he'll get jealous. 'Aww damn it. Why didnt you tell sooner? I would have reject Kyungsoo's offer. Why? Jealous much?' I replied and grinned. You know, how girls message with her boyfriend and stuff. Too much emotion to handle. 'Haha. Nevermind, today, I'll allow you to hangout with other people. If his friends is boys, be careful not to fell for their charm. Haha remember my words. I'm watching you' 'Haha whatever. I will not, Jung Daehyun. Dont worry too much. Bye, have fun, alone'. "Jung Daehyun? Why are you texting with him? How did you even know him? What the hell have you done behind my back?" Kyungsoo said, with his eyes; O.O . "What the hell? You've been stealing glances at my phone?" I said, a little annoyed at his action. "Yeah. So? I have rights. And tell me the truth, how did you know him? I mean like, he's quite a kingka" he asked me suspiciously. I raised my eyebrow at him. "Is knowing someone wrong?" I asked, with an irritated tone. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. "Fine, whatever. Remember, I still suspect you. You're like so weird" he muttered. I rolled my eyes secretly. *Whatever, Kyungsoo. Whatever* -- "Hye guys!" Kyungsoo already shouted to his friends which is 50 metres from them. They quickly looked at us. This is what I hate, meeting new people. Soon, we reached his friends. "So guys, this is my cousin, Jisu" Kyungsoo said and nudged me. I made a face at him and intoduced myself. "Hi, Gu Jisu" I said briefly. One by one, they intoduced themselves. So, Suho, Chanyeol, Sehun, Baekhyun and Jongin, right? I met Baekhyun though. So basically, we're all in the same age. "Okay so now lets line up!" Chanyeol, who is kind of a happy virus, said. I excused myself and went to the toilet for a while. I took out my phone and get out from the toilet at the same time. Suddenly, someone was running and he hits me hard that could make me fell down on the floor. I was waiting for the impact but I was not on the floor. I slowly opened my eyes and saw one of Kyungsoo's friend were holding onto me, preventing me from falling. I realized, my face was too close to his so I quickly straigtened up and let go from his grip. Awkwardly, I said, "Wow, that was real fast. Thanks by the way." He just winked at me seductively. Once he turned his back to me and started to walk away, I raised my eyebrow. *Who was that again?* Unfortunately, I just remember their name and not their face. Whatever. I shall not meet him any sooner, right? I just have to bear for today. He's just a typical flirt. A boy is a boy. And obviously, Daehyun is excluded. I went back to Kyungsoo and his friend and reality hit me. Gosh. Where's my phone? I started to panic. I tried to remember what happened just now. *Just now, I went to toilet and I took out my phone, is it? Ohhh! And then, this crazy guy ran and hit me hard by accident.* Maybe that time, my phone fell down. I excused myself to the toilet again and searched for the phone. After about 5 minutes of searching, I still cant find it. And the movie is going to start soon. I decided to watch the movie first. Once we're inside the cinema, we all took a seat. I sat beside Kyungsoo only. Luckily, no one is beside my other seat. Cause I dont want someone to ever sit beside me. The advertisement started to play and Kyungsoo talked to me. "What happened out there? Why did you went to the toilet like 2 times? Stomachache?" Kyungsoo asked worriedly. *Since when he's so concern about me?* "I lost my phone. Someone hit me and I think my phone fell out of my grip but I didnt even realized it" I said. He just nodded. "Dont worry. Your dad have a lot of money to spend it for you. You can always buy a new one" he said playfully. "I know that I can buy a new phone but..... The stuff in my memory card and everything...." I said and sighed. Before Kyungsoo could reply anything, the movie started so he kept quiet but he rubbed my back to comfort me. And I heard a slow "Dont worry" from him. The whole time in the movie, I cant even concentrate. The phone I lost is just making me feel uncomfortable. I dont care if the phone broke and someone throws it away but what if someone keeps it? Ahhh. I could be a victim of kidnapping cause in the phone, there's a lot of my own selca. Damn. (A/N: Sooo, who watched Escape Plan? I watched it recenltly. One word; awesome. Haha, so, in my country, the movie is PG18 and I'm under 18 obviously. But thanks to my 20 years old face, I managed to get in without any suspicions. Hooray for my 20 years old face!)