Accepted?

Closer

Jisu's POV

Its been 2 month since everything happened. Eventually, I've give that bastard 20 kisses. Yes, I payed my debt off already. Yeah baby! Sometimes, he's so aggresive that I hate it like hell. I just cant take it when his hand suddenly roamed on my body. Thinking about it again makes me shiver in digust. I realized, he's trying so hard to make me his girlfriend. I dont know why. Maybe he really like me. But he seemed so desperate. But I'm thankful that we didnt kiss in public though. Maybe in public but no one really walked by there. Why did I even agreed to pay him back. But whatever since we've no more realtionship and there's no reason to meet him again. I remembered the last time when he kissed me. Hahah. He was about to cry. He hugged me so tightly and he said that he's so sad to let me go. Go to hell. Nevertheless, I hugged him back, knowing that I wont be doing this crap anymore.

About Daehyun, everytime we meet, we just looked at each other with hatred. His flirting skill seemed to be upgraded as well. Congratulation, Jung Daehyun. And guess what? I was really close with my new friends. I didnt know it would be fun to have many friends around us. We sometimes hangout as well.


It was weekend. I having family dinner with Kyungsoo's family in a hotel. I sat beside Kyungsoo for sure. Because I dont want to hear about business. But its useless. Kyungsoo seemed to be interested in their topics. Damn. Basically, I'm forever alone.

Suddenly, my mom's phone rang. She excused herself and go somewhere quieter. Soon, she's back but then she called me to go to her. I raised my eyebrow and excused myself and walked to her. 'Why?' I mouthed. Then, she gave me the phone and left jist like that. "Hello?" "Yes, hello. Is this Miss Gu Jisu?" a guy's voice was heard. Who is this? Why is he being so formal? "Yes. I'm Gu Jisu" "I'm from TS Entertainment. I have a news for you." TS?! "Continue please" "You're accepted to be a trainer in TS Entertainment. Please be in TS building where you auditioned tomorrow morning to sign the contract. Thank you. If you have any question, please speak now" Thump Thump. My heart beats. "Ahh, y-yes. I get it. T-thank you." I said and he ended the call. I blinked my eyes and looked at the phone. Is it real or is it a dream? Did I just got accepted to be a trainer in TS Ent? Gosh. Oh my god! Jung Daehyun.... I forgot to ask the receptionist whether he's accepted as well or not.... Like I even care.

Fortunately, I wrote my mom's number instead of mine. Or else, they couldnt contact me.

I walked back to the table and gave the phone back to my mom. All of them turned their attention towards me. I blinked my eyes for a while and smiled awkwardly. "So? What happened?" Mom asked. Gosh, all eyes were on me. "The company called. They told me to go to their office tomorrow morning." I said. "Why do you have to go there?" mom asked. "Uhh, they said that they wanted to take me as a trainer in their company." I said slowly and mom nodded. "Wait, you are going to be a trainer? That means, you're going to be an idol?" My uncle asked, feeling amused. I nodded slowly. "Haha. Didnt know you're talented. Kyungsoo said that you're a bad singer when he heard you sing in the toilet." My uncle said and everyone laughed. I glared at Kyungsoo. How funny, Kyungsoo tell him stories about me when he said his parents is workaholic. So much time to hear his lame jokes. Eventhough he's workaholic, he's fun to be with.

"Actually, I'm not sure to join or not to join the part of the company." I said and sat down back on my seat. "Why? Its a good chance for you to show your talent. If you reject the offer, what a waste it would be" father said. "I do like singing. But I never wanted to be a singer. I just accompany my friend to audition that day. Didnt know I would be accepted in to be a trainer" I said. All attentions were on me. "Friend? Who?" Kyungsoo asked suspiciously. Damn. "Someone." I said slowly. "Jisu-ah, what's your dream then?" my aunty asked. I shooked my and lowered my head, feeling ashamed for not knowing my own dream. "Nevermind. First, just accept the offer. If you find it difficult and tiring, then quit." Mom said and all of them nodded in agreement. "Mom, its a contract we're talking about. If we broke the contract, we have to pay for it. We cant simply break it. Its a serious matter" I said. "You have a matured thinking daughter" I heard my uncle said to my father. "Jisu, its fine. I could pay it for you. I'll support your whatever decision. And dont even worry about money" my father said. I sighed and nodded. "Yay! If you be one, I'll be so proud" my uncle said. I smiled. "So, Jinhyuk-ah, what did you say again about the company that you recently invest in?" My uncle asked my father. Soon, all of them we're talking their own topic. My dad is to talking to my uncle. My mom is talking to my aunty. And I am talking to Kyungsoo.

"You're so lucky. I would want to be a singer as well. But you know right..... I need to sacrifice my dream for the company." He said. I nodded, understanding his concern. "So? When and with you you auditioned?" Kyungsoo asked. Is there no other question? I sighed. "3 months ago. I told you already. Its someone. Dont worry. Its a human" I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes. "I asked you 'with who'. Not 'with what'. Dont be stupid. Why are you so secretive?" he asked. "Just. I dont feel like saying the name. It makes me shiver" I said and clenched my teeth as I think about him. Kyungsoo looked at me with curiousity all written on his face but I ignored it. "Whatever is it, remeber that you always have me to hear your problem, alright?" he said and grabbed my hand and rubbed it soothingly. I smiled at him. He's being nice again.

Daehyun's POV

I decided to take a walk to relieve my stress. All I could think about now is no other than Jisu. Damn, she looks happy without me. She had new friends, which is basically Woori's friends. What now? She's going to steal her friends? I shooked my head at that thought. However bad she is, she's not that kind of people. Damn. I still have soft spot for Jisu. How the hell am I going to throw them away. I cant stand her tortured my mind. Its already been a month for god's sake.

I walked to a dark alley and I saw a couple making out. I rolled my eyes and turned back to walk to another path. Suddenly, I heard a voice. It seemed so familiar. I realized who's the owner of the voice and stopped my pace and decided to peek on them. I felt myself clenching my fist. So, its really her. She seriously cheated on me. Great. I just saw her making out with his boyfriend. Tch. 

My hatred toward her grew since that day. Everytime, I looked at her with hatred in my eyes and so do her. I dont know why I even bother to look at her. I guess I still cant forget her. Who can? I loved her for the past 4 years for god's sake. But you know what? SInce I saw her making out with her boyfriend, I became more flirty. Not like I wanted to. It just came out naturally especially when Jisu's around. I think this is the way I'm taking revenge on her. BAP does not do anything about it and just let me be. Its like they're used to it.


It was on the weekend. I'm hanging out with BAP at a coffee shop. As usual, I ordered cheesecake. Suddenly, my phone rang. Caller ID; Unknown. But I decided to answer it. "Hello?" "Is this Mr. Jung Daehyun?" I raised my eyebrow. "Yes. And you?" "Ne. I'm from TS Entertainment. Congratulation! You've been accepted to be a trainer in our company" he said. "Really?" I asked, disbelief. I hope its not a dream. "Yes! Please come to our company tomorrow morning to sign the contract" "Okay" I said and he ended the call.

"What happened? Why are you so happy suddenly?" Yongguk asked. "I'm accepted! I'm going to be a singer!" I said happily. "What? You're going to be a trainer?" Zelo asked. "Freaking yes! We're going to be a singer together!" I said. "You auditioned in TS? When? With who?" Youngjae asked. My face turned into frown. "Three month ago. I went audition alone" I said, faking a smile. I auditioned with Jisu. "Ehh? Didnt you auditioned with a girl? Suji...? Jisu...?" Zelo said and Jongup nodded. All eyes were on me. Damn. I forgot that I asked help from them last time. I'm so busted. "Really? You? With a girl? Three months ago?" Youngjae asked suspiciously. He's freaking annoying. "Yeah, she's pretty"' Jongup said. They looked at me teasingly. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever is it, welcome to the club!" Himchan said. For the first time, thanks, Himchan. "Yeah!" Jongup said and high-fived me. 

Actually, all the BAP members excluded me, is a trainer in TS Entertainment. We wanted to be a singer. But I was scared and have no confident so I didnt auditioned with them. But then, Jisu said I have a nice voice and I realized she does to. That's when I decided to audition with her. Aishh. Jisu is too much in my history. I need to get her out from my mind. 

Speaking about her, is she accepted as well? 


A/N: 

Although its not that long, I think this chapter is the longest one I've ever write. 

Haha guys, I see this fanfic is lack of comment. If you dont want to comment, at least subscribe it. Then only I feel appreciated. I almost wanted to put this story to a [Subcriber-only] because I really want to know who actually read this. But being a 'nice' girl, I didnt. Who knows I'll change my mind. HAHA

So, please subcribe if you usually read it when I update this fanfic.

If my little note hurt you, I'm sorry.