What happened

Closer

Jisu's POV

"First of all, I need to ask you something" I said to Daehyun who's sitting on a bench beside me. "Just say it" Daehyun said coldly. "Do you perhaps....still l-likes, I mean...l-love me.....?" I asked without looking at him. Sure, it's embarrassing to ask such question to an ex. I warned myself not to anticipate his answer, as I heard him scoffed at my question. "Why do you want to know? If I even answer it, what's the difference?" "There is, differences. I will tell you based on your answer. Just tell me. I know its embarrassing but for me, its important. I hope you answer it honestly" "Honestly? Tch, fine. You want to know that bad?" Daehyun said mockingly and looked at me but I didnt look back at him. Cause my heart might explode.

"Gu Jisu, I.... Daehyun,.....loves you. This stupid Jung Daehyun still loves you even when he saw you kissing with another guy. Back then, he felt like half of him died just because of that totally normal action. But still, his loves for you havent faded at all" Daehyun said, somehow aggresively? I just looked at him like he was a lunatic or something.

Well, I didnt expect him to still like me or more likely love meeven after that stupid bastard sent that message. If I were him, I would have been so heartbroken and hate myself for my whole life. I see, that's why he changed so drastically over the weekend.

"Now that I said it.... Its your turn to speak...." he said awkwardly, looking anyhwhere but me. I smiled secretly. Cute. "Daehyun-ah...." I started softly. Then, he looked at me. I could feel the awkwardness in the air. I let out a laugh. "Dont be so awkward. Since when you're an awkward turtle?" I joked. He looked anywhere but me again. I guess its not funny enough. "Okay serious, fine" I said and took out my phone.

"Daehyun-ah, look" I said and he looked at me immediately. But then, his gaze went to my phone which I'm holding. He looked at me and raised his eyebrow. He didnt get it? Alright. "See this phone? Can you see I changed it?" "Yeah. And so? Its normal for someone to buy a new phone" "Tsk. Yah, do you even remember? When I said that I was going to watch movie with Kyungsoo and his friends?" He looked up and nodded slowly.

"Since then, I lost my phone. I cant remember your number so I didnt contact you. But then, over two days, you changed. In a bad way...." I said. "And why the heck is your phone is in Kai's hand?" "I was walking out from the toilet but then a lunatic suddenly went running and he hits me. So....my phone fell down I guess. But I didnt even notice it. And Kai was with me at that moment, preventing me from kissing the floor" I said. I see, he's registering all the words into his brain since he looked pretty blurr. "So, he secretly keep your phone?" "Well, I guess that's what happened." I said.

Daehyun suddenly looked at me in the eyes. His eyes were telling me that he was sorry. His eyes were telling me that what he did what wrong. "Jisu-ah, I know this might be too late, but please accept my apology. I'm so sorry. I should have known. The fact that you lost your phone never crossed my mind." Daehyun said. I spotted a sorry feeling in his eyes. I just simply smiled at him. "You should be..." I joked. He looked at me shocked.

"You know.... Eventhough you were an , I still waited for you in every break. I waited for you at the rooftop, thinking that you would somewhat show up or something. But of course, you didnt. After a week, I gave up" I told him. "Really? What the hell did I do to a cute girl...." Daehyun said and chuckled a bit."But then, what about the debt thingy....?" he asked and my eyes widened. Crap. I almost forgot about that.

"As I told you, he saved me from being kidnapped? Or something like that. I regretted so much when I said I would repay him. Stupid Jisu..." I said and shooked my head. I just hope the next question wont come out. When I saw Daehyun opened his mouth to speak, I started to think 'Ah, this is it. I'm doomed'. "What did you do to repay him?" Daehyun asked. Oh god.

"Well, I expect him to ask me to treat him something, like ice cream? But it turned out different, too different" I said. Let say, I dont want to hide anything anymore. "W-what is that?" he asked curiously. "Uh, he asked me to be his girlfriend but I rejected him and ask him to suggest another thing." I said hesitatedly. "Continue. Why are you stopping in every sentence?" he said eagerly.

"Tch. He wanted me to sleep with him instead and for sure, I rejected him. But then I suggested that I would kiss him once. Well, its better than being his girlfriend or sleep with him. He likes that suggestion but I guess he's unsatisfied. He asked me to kiss him for 20 times. Tell you what, I had a bad time." I said and smirked. I looked at Daehyun and he looks weird. His eyes were burning.

"Yah, are you okay?" I raised my eyebrow at him. He doesnt move an inch. I placed my hand on his shoulder and he flinched. I looked at him weirdly as he smirked out of sudden. "Wow, I only get to kissed you twice. And he got 20? I mean, 21? Plus the one before.... The world is totally unfair" He said awkwardly. I giggled secretly at him. "Are you jealous or something?" I said, cant help but to laugh after. He looked at me shockedly and shooked his head very quickly.

"No.... Am not...." he sighed. "Fine, I am. So what? I am just a typical guy who got jealous over his ex" he said and pouted.  I really want to know one thing. Does he knows what he's doing? I secretly giggled at his response. "So....we're done right? I want to go home and sleep" I yawned and stood up from te bench. "Bye, Jung Daehyun" I said and waved my hand at him before leaving the place. But then I heard him called my name.

"Yah Gu Jisu! Are we....you know....back together? You know....since its just a misunderstanding" he said awkwardly and rubbed his neck. I shrugged playfully but in the outside, I looked serious. Damn, he looked disappointed. Well, oh well.

"I dont think trainees can date" I said and left him dumbfounded.


A/N:

HELLO HELLO HELLO WHAT'S UP

I AM SO BORED LIKE HELL. I THINK I LIKE SCHOOL DAYS BETTER

I PREFER DOING HOMEWORK THAN LYING AIMLESSLY ON MY BED.

LIFE IS HARD. AND I KNOW ONE THING THOUGH,

THAT I LOST MY MIND ALREADY.

ANYONE, SUGGEST ME SOMETHING TO DO DURING A BORING SCHOOL HOLIDAY I BEG YOU