Cousin

Closer

Jisu's POV

"How your first day as a trainee?" Woori asked. The other three girls looked at me curiously. I shoved some food into my mouth before answering them. "It was fine. I met new friends" I said boringly. "Wow, they're trainee as well?" Jieun asked. I nodded. "Oh, and I met BAP as well. They're trainee too. I didnt know until I met them yesterday" I said. "BAP? Six of them? Didnt know they're future idol." Juhyeon said amusedly. "Well, it suits them though" Soojung commented. All of us nodded slowly.

Indeed, in school they're already that famous. "And Woori didnt tell me his cousin is a trainee in the company" I said playfully. Woori shot me a glare. Three of them looked confuse. Well, they didnt know Himchan is Woori's cousin. "What? Who is your cousin? Do we know them?" Jieun bombered Woori with questions. Woori looked at me angrily but I looked away and whistled.

"Eyy, you dont know him. He's just a random guy walking by the street" Woori said and chuckled awkwardly. "And do you even know.... Jisu also has a cousin in this school!" Woori said. Four sets of eyes were glued onto me, waiting for my response. I rolled my eyes and was about to speak.

But then, Kyungsoo appeared suddenly and sat next to me. He said 'hi' happily at the girls and winked at them. I almost throw up. I saw Soojung almost squeal and Juhyeon became uncomfortable out of sudden. Jieun, she's just being herself, a bright personality. Suddenly, I felt a weight on shoulder.

I looked by my side and saw Kyungsoo put his head on my shoulder. "Jisu-ah, go buy me cake there. Please~" Kyungsoo said and showed to the cake. No wonder, there's so many people lining up for a cake. "Jisu-ah, I didnt know you have a hot boyfriend" Jieun said. Wow, she said infront of Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo must be so freaking proud having someone saying he's hot.

"There is no way I date this-" "Yes, we are dating." Kyungsoo cut me off and pecked my cheek. Everyone saw it and gasped. Except for Woori. She just laugh at me, how could her. I closed my eyes in frustration. I slowly opened my eyes and tilted my head a bit and looked at Kyungsoo angrily.

"Yah!!!" I shouted at him as I stood up. He flinched and laughed nervously. Everyone in the cafeteria became quiet and looked at me. Crap, I forgot that we're both are not alone. Suddenly, their attention shifted from me to somewhere. I looked at the somewhere and saw BAP. As expected. I took this chance and sat down quickly. Luckily, the students turned back and continued what they were doing just now, like nothing happened.

"That must be embarrasing" Kyungsoo muttered and ate my lunch. MY lunch. What is wrong with him? "Yah. What is wrong with you?!" I said irritatedly. He looked at me and blinked his eyes twice. "Me? Isnt it you, the wrong one here?" he said. I rolled my eyes and took back my lunch from him.

"Ah by the way, meet my COUSIN, Kyungsoo" I said to the girls, emphasizing the cousin thingy. Their turned wide as I said that. "Really? Two of you dont seem like one. Too different" Jieun said. The other two girls nodded at her fact. Kyungsoo just shrugged. "Can you get lost now, my dear Kyungsoo? You better leave while I'm talking to you nicely" I said. He pouted and left, not forgetting to steal my sandwich.

"I heard he ranked first in last exam" Juhyeon said as soon as he leave. "He must be so smart" Soojung said and squealed slightly. I just cant understand what why she looks so excited talking about Kyungsoo, really. "You're so lucky to have a hot and genius cousin" Soojung said and daydreamt. "Why your brain is not like his?" Woori said and laughed. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Ah, dont you want to know who Woori's cousin?" I asked them. Woori looked at me with her eagle eyes, wanting to kill me. I stucked my tongue at her and opened my mouth, getting ready to reveal. "Her cousin is no other than-" "Hi guys! Hi Woori, hi Jisu" I heard. I sighed irritatedly. For the millionth time...

Wait, why do I think his voice is familiar? I think its Youngjae's voice. Wait- are they behind me? I turned around and saw six guys that are familiar for me. I just smiled awkwardly at them and looked at Woori. Sure, she know them well. One thing I just realized; all the students are looking at our way. Ah, BAP's fault.... I'm so freakin embarrassed.

"What makes you guys.... come here?" I asked carefully, trying to to offense anybody. "Just to greet you all. Jisu, remember to come to the company later. Bye!" Himchan said and waved his hand to us and started to walk, followed by all of them.

But one person froze for a second, being left out. He looked into my eyes, wanting to say. "Bye, Jisu-ah...." Daehyun said timidly and smiled before he left. All four of them suddenly turned to me and 'ooh'ed but I just facepalmed myself embarrassedly. And why this little- I turned to Woori and made a face to her, for nudging me.

Why the heck Daehyun quoted my name only? Why Woori is not included? Damn, he's making it worse, I feel like my ears are going to burst out of embarrassment. Why ears? Other were teasing me, I'm just sick of hearing jokes. Woori just laughed at their teasing while secretly winking at me. Gosh, she didnt know I broke up with Daehyun months ago.

Daehyun... Is he flirting with me? I cant help but to smile at that thought. Probably not. He aint flirting with me. 


A/N: 

Wow, 5 days no update. Mental block's fault.

Hope you enjoy this chapter eventhough its really empty and useless chapter.