Realization

Closer
Days and days passed since me and Daehyun went to the noraebang. I realized, he started to message me more. And at school, we just awkwardly smile at each other. Or maybe its just me. Well, he has a lot of fangirls, as you know. So, I dont think its a good idea if he show our closeness. Yeah, you did a great job, Daehyun. As I got closer to him, I know his favourite stuff. Like seriously, he's being all open-minded with me. Not that I mind though. I would lie if I say that Daehyun is JUST trying to make a new friend, which is me. However much I think about it, I still cant figure out why he really is trying to get closer to me. However much I think about it, I would lie if I say that Daehyun doesnt have any feelings for me. I just think about it that way. I am being full into myself, I know. But the way he's texting me is just like a text from a boyfriend to the girlfriend. Like seriously, not that I mind. But he's giving me hopes. Hopes of him liking me. Which probably doesnt make any sense. I'm afraid, if I continue having hopes, I might be really dissapointed in the end. I really dont know what is the reason Daehyun being all close to me. He could have just ignore me from the first time we met, right? Its frustating. Especially when me, myself, like him from the start. Do you even understand what I'm talking about, readers? I dont even know how to explain this situation right now. A month later- Our school is having a carnival. Actually, it is held last year as well. It is a new tradition in my school. Last year, I didnt manage to participate in that school activity. But there's nothing to loose as I went to Japan that time. Being the unsociable person I am, I am quite glad that my parents picked that date or should I say the whole week which the carnival day is included. I really dont like those socialable stuff. But this year? Well, I'm very f**ked. Should I unparticipate? Of course, I should not participate! That's it! Easy. --- "What the hell?!" I groaned as I woke up. I opened my eyes widely and angryly, trying to glare to the one disturbing me with my sleep. "Oi, just get up for god's sake. Or you want me to spit water on your not so pretty face?" Kyungsoo said, feeling annoyed of me not getting up. "For what?!!" I shouted. Seriously, I felt damn sleepy right now. "And how the hell you manage to get into my room, huh?!" "Well, its unlocked. Btw, wakey wakey, Gu Jisu, you fatass. We got something to do today" "What thing?" "Carnival duhh!" "I'm not going" "Wait, what? Why the hell are you not going?!" "Its my decision to go or not to go, you !" I rolled my eyes at him. "Now, excuse me, I'm going to sleep. Please dont disturb" I said amd closed my eyes. "You must go!" he shouted, making me jolted again. "And why the hell is that?" "Just go you idiot unsocialable fatass! Be more social like me!" Kyungsoo said proudly, over the useless point. I rolled my eyes and stood up. I pushed him out of my room to get a better sleep. Seems like pushing him out and locked my door has no use since he knocked the door real hard, making me a deaf woman. Its really annoying I tell you. Looks like I have to open the door once again. "What again?!" I shouted at him. Seriously, I was very mad. "You have to go for god's sake" Kyungsoo said. "And why is that?" "I'll be with you 24/7 just go with me" "Who the heck want to be with you?" "Jisu, I've known you for a long time. You dont like being in crowd, I know. I'll be with you" he said seriously, without any hint of sarcasm. He's right. He knows me well. But I didnt show it. I raised my eyebrow at him. "Please, even so, I have a friend" "See. A friend, not even friends. What did even you do in your living life?" he said. I sighed. "What's the different if I go to the carnival or not, you tell me." "Sure it has! A lot! You try and you'll see. Now go wash your face cause we're going out before the carnival starts." I sighed deeply, knowing that words fighting with him is useless. I nodded slowly. He patted my head and ruffled my hair. Damn. Luckily, there's no different since I just woke up. Bird nest hair? You're right. After I went out from the toilet, I saw a set of cloth on my bed and I found Kyungsoo in front of my wardrobe. "Wear this. As you know, I have a good sense of fashion" he said and smiled proudly. "Since when" I muttered. I made a face at him and soon, he left my room. I looked at the cloth and sighed. He chose my white knee-length pants and yellow sweater from.my wardrobe for me to wear. I admit, not bad at all. *Why I didnt thought of wearing two of them together. It looks damn matching* I wear the colthes and for my hair, I let it down. I went downstairs and found Kyungsoo sleeping on the couch. I went to mom to eat breakfast and my mom asked me to wake Kyungsoo. I groaned but still woke him up. He jolted up, smelling the nice food my mom made. He eyed up and down and smiled proudly. "As expected, the power of my sense of fashion" he said and I scoffed in response. "I dont know what the are you thinking about but know this one thing. This looks good because I'm one wearing it duhh. Isnt it obvious?" I said and he rolled his eyes. He walked away from me and went to the table and eyed the foods. "Woah, aunty! This looks good!" he said with his two large eyes. "Eat well!" mom said and he nodded. Soon, three of us started to dig in the food. Sure, it's scrumptious. Suddenly, I realized something missing. Dad. "Mom, this time, where's dad?" "He went China last night." mom said and I nodded. As expected, overseas. He's too into his work. As soon as we finished eating, me amd Kyungsoo excused ourself. "Now where are we going?" I asked Kyungsoo as soon as we got out from the house. "You'll see" he said, slunging my arm amd lead me to his 'planned' place. Where the hell is he taking me to, now? (A/N: I think this fanfic isnt interesting enough hahahahah. I'll try harder. For those who even read this, thanks alot although is damn boring, I admit)