Coffee shop

Closer

Daehyun's POV

I went to the cafe as told by Hyomin. I looked around the cafe and finally saw her. I guess she didnt saw me so I went to her. She looks like she's in a deep thought. I knocked the table before sitting down. "Hye! You came!" Hyomin said and smiled brightfully. I've never seen her this bright before. "Yeah. I came. So....why do you want to meet me?" I asked awkwardly.

I'm not really close to her actually. But not only her, I'm not close with the girl trainees except for Jisu. "Uhmm.... Just. I feel like wanting to know you better. Since we're not that close." she said and somehow gave me a shy smile. I nodded in response. "To think about it again, you're older than me. So I should call you oppa, right?" she asked.

"Owh....really? I thought we're all in the same age. Uhm, if that so, why not. Sure you can" I said back. "Haha. Yeah. But I'm a fast 94 liner." she said shyly. She's weird. I nodded slowly, not knowing what to say. "So, oppa, order something to eat. I'll foot the bill for sure!" "Actually I ate already at home. How about beverage instead?" "Whatever you want!"

So, I ordered a plate of cheesecake and ice blended for myself. And she ordered the same for herself. We ate and drank quietly until I heard someone entered the cafe. 

Jisu's POV

I've been whining and bothering grumpy Kyungsoo to accompany me to the coffee shop. I dont know why, but I feel like drinking coffee. "Do Kyungsoo~ Please go with me! What if I'm kidnapped?" I said, trying to persuade him to accompany me. Kyungsoo immediately looked at me and furrowed him eyebrow. From that, I know he's slowly giving up.

"Aishh. Why me?! I'm lazy. You have friends right...." he said. "Aish. Its late and you're already in front of me. So why not? My treat!" I tried to convince him. "Fine fine. I'll give you three minutes to get ready or not, I'm not going" Kyungsoo said lazily. "Assa! Love you!" I said, pumping my fist on the air happily.

"Half minute passed...." he said irritatedly. "For your information, I'm ready." I said and put on my sweater. I walked to the shoes rack and put on my boots. Kyungsoo lazily walked towards me with his sweater on and put on his shoes too. "You win, Jisu" Kyungsoo mumbled.

We walked out from the house and went to the coffee shop. On the way, Kyungsoo kept whining like a little kid. "Aishh, why did our parents leave us together?! Why are they busy without even involving us?! Why why whyyy?!" he whined. I hit his head playfully but kind of harsh and he stopped walking. He glared at me and hissed.

"Are you crazy? Do you want to attend those stupid business partner business? Be thankful you're with me rather than having a bored time with them!" I said. "Yah, you may hate it but I love it. They talk about some adult thing and I found it very matured and sophisticated. You're so typical for hating it. Be like me, matured and sophisticated." "Matured and sophisticated my !" I continued bickering with him.

Unknowingly, we reached the coffee shop. I found myself being so happy that I can smell the coffee scent. Suddenly, I heard my name called. I looked at the source of voice and saw Daehyun and....Hyomin? Why are they together? Somehow, I feel uneasy. I asked Kyungsoo to ordered my coffee while I'm going to greet Daehyun and Hyomin for a while.

"Hye!" I said as I walked to their table. "Hye...." Hyomin said back, smiling. And anybody can tell that the smile came out forcefully. No offense. "Join us here!" Daehyun said and smiled. I looked at him and then at Hyomin. She really looked like she doesnt want me here but Daehyun seems like he really want me to join him.

"Uhh, nevermind. I was having a walk with Kyungsoo so....yeah..." I said awkwardly. "Ahh, really...?" Daehyun said dissapointedly. Actually I planned to stay in the coffee shop, smelling the scent of coffee but I guess its ruined. The two of them seemed like they're in a serious talk so I decided not to intrude them.

"Umm, I have to get going. See ya!" I said and went to Kyungsoo, dragging him out of the coffee shop. Luckily when I wanted to quickly get out from the place, our order is ready. Kyungsoo looks confused. "Yah, why are dragging me out? I thought we're going to sit there" 

"I didnt say anything. I just said that I wanted coffee right? Not more than that. So, wanna walk around the street?" I said. He nodded unwillingly and rolled his eyes. I hooked my arm with him and walked around the street. "Wahh, its been a long time since I hang out at this kind of place" Kyungsoo said. "Be thankful that I bring you here"

Daehyun's POV

Sure, its normal that someone walks in and out of the cafe. But its not an anonymous. I know her really well. "Eo? Its Jisu! JISU! Here!" I shouted. Shame on me.
 
But she's not alone. She's with Kyungsoo. Ahh, why again that guy. She looked at me and then to Kyungsoo. She said something to Kyungsoo and then walked to my table. Kyungsoo was in front of the counter, ordering I guess. "Hye!" she said smiling. "Hye..." Hyomin said, smiling back at her. Somehow a forced one. 
 
"Join us here!" I blurted. You dont know how awkward is the situation right now. Jisu looked at me and then at Hyomin. "Uhh. Nevermind. I was having a walk with Kyungsoo so...yeah..." she said, somehow hesitating. "Ahh, really....?" I said, a little bit disappointed. Is it a little bit? No, I dont think so. Its the opposite. "Umm, I have to get going. See ya!" she said and walked out with Kyungsoo.
 
I looked at Hyomin and she looks somehow....relieved and....happy? Does she not like Jisu? She was damn quiet when Jisu's here and when its just two of us, she sure talks a lot. The two of us quietly eat until Hyomin opened . "Oppa" she started and I stopped eating for a while.
 
"I like you" 
 

A/N:

Damn, I'm making this fanfic longer and longer. Actually, I want to start a new fanfic since I've thought of an idea. But, I'm seriously making this fanfic longer so I'm not sure when I'm going to write a new one. Or should I just write?