A talk

Closer

Jisu's POV

"Cue!" the director said out loud clapped his hand indicating the cameraman to start rolling the camera. "Ja! Your Show Champion! Annyeonghaseyo, I'm MC Kim Shinyoung" "Annyeonghaseyo I'm MC Shindong" both the MC started to speak. I was kind of nervous since this is the first time I'm in a reality show. I did many kinds of interview but this one is different, with all the fans and the other senior idols. To be here is such an honour. The MC started to talk about stuff and interview each of the group present. BAP were sitting behind of our group. When its BAP's turn, they introduced their group powerfully, with a really loud voice. "Annyeonghaseyo! Urin BAP! Yes Sir!" and many fans squeal. "BAP? Its new group right?" MC Shinyoung spoke. And all six of them nodded. "Wah, its the first time I see a new released group this popular!" MC Shindong said, making the fans squeal more. The MCs ask this and that at them. The fans kept squealing at every single answer they give. It was not a joke.

When it turns to us, we greeted, "We'reeee VGIRLS!" we said in chorus. "Good! VGIRLS and BAP is from the same company, am I right?" MC Shinyoung asked. We nodded to the question. "Hyomin-ssi!" MC Shindong called. "Yes?" Hyomin responsed and smiled. "Why did you cry? See your eyes" he asked playfully. Yes, her eyes were swollen. I know its for fun, but isnt it too sensitive to ask? I hope Hyomin will response profesionally. "W-what? Haha I think I'm too emotional after the stage debut yesterday" she said casually. Luckily, the MC responsed in a positive way. Not like some freaking sherlock.

"Umm, we know how that feels. It was indeed full of emotion" they nodded understandingly. Honestly, all of us tensed when Shindong asked the question to Hyomin, cause we know the truth behind the puffy eyes. And I'm freaking involved. Luckily, the two MCs went to the next question and didnt drag the puffy eyes topic. If I were Hyomin, I would totally be embarrassed by the remark.

The show went by with full of laughter, the MCs sure done a great job. I sometimes felt something on my back, not once but a few times. I ignored it at first but then it got annoying so I turned my back just to see that someone trying to suppress his laugh. How I knew? His mouth is puffed and I can see the grin on his face. He once again knocked my chair lightly with his leg without even looking at me. Jung Daehyun, I'm going to kill you if you do it again. I quickly turned back infront as if some fans is watching.

After the show finished, we went home. As expected, Hyomin is still cold towards me. This is not good for our team. I have to talk to her. Morever, I think even the manager realized something was wrong but he remained silent.

 

 

I breathe in and knocked the door infront of me. No response. I knocked it once again. No response. For the last time, I'm knocki-

"What do you want?" the door shot open, revealing Hyomin with an annoyed expression. "Hyomin-ah, can I have a word with you? In your room perhaps?" I asked awkwardly. Without any words, she opened her door wider, gesturing me to some in. "Continue" she said coldly. "Hyomin-ah, I'm really sorry, for betraying you" I said the last part quietly. She remained expresionless, so I thought it was the cue for me to continue. "But I swear, when you talk to me, asked me things about him, I'm not dating him. He was my ex back then" I confessed. She looked at me and raised her eyebrow.

"What do you mean by he's your ex back then? You date him twice?" at least, she responsed. "Kind of. What I'm trying to say is, I did not plan to have Daehyun all by myself, making you jealous. He just happened to suddenly confessed his feelings towards me. I just- I dont know, decided to accept him in my life" she scoffed. "Are trying to tell me your freaking 'sweet' love story? Thanks but I dont want to hear it. Just get out of my room" she pointed to her door.

"No, please. Please dont treat me this way. We're in one team. We cant be successful if we're going to be like this for long. Please, tell me what to do for you to be the one I've always knew, the shy and sweet Hyomin" I kinda begged. She smirked. "Then break up with him, or dont even appear in front of my eyes again. That's way better. I'll give you some time" My eyes widened. "Hyomin-ah, do you really have to do this way? I'm asking you nicely." Hyomin rolled her eyes. "Can you just get out of my room? Its hard to hear your voice and even see your face right now" she said coldly. "Hyomin-" "Just get out of my room!" She cut me off. I sighed deeply and leave the room.

 

 

One week, a fortnight, three weeks, a month.....passed.

And she's still being cold to me. I cant take this anymore. I think the last I ever talk to her is when I'm asking her to be usual shy and sweet self. Not the cold one I'm seeing right now. Well, only towards me she's being cold. She told me that I have to break up with Daehyun in order for her to treat her as she usually would before she knew that I am dating Daehyun. No, I would not consider to break up with him. Unless....he wants to. I cant stand this behaviour of her, being cold to nobody but me, just because she likes Daehyun to death.

Wait- I have an idea. Not sure its going to work though.


A/N:

School starter, hell yeah. 

Not so busy but recently, a new family member was born. 

So, I'm wasting my time looking at the baby. LOL