chapternine.

Wrath of the Idol Life ∞

{ As One }

7:00 a.m. In Infinite's dorm

 

"Hey guys, time to wake up for the day! You've got a day jammed-packed of schedules and schedules, so get up get up!" The manager shouted at the top of his lungs, as he opened all the doors of the rooms, and went into one by one and woke them up, by shaking and patting on them. 

The members were groaning and as they pulled themselves up from the bed. The manager pushed them to the bathroom one by one, as they brushed their teeth in an orderly, old-fashioned manner. The manager did a count of the members, to only find out Myungsoo is missing. Ruffling his hair in distress, as he hurriedly rushed into Myungsoo's room to see Myungsoo sleeping soundly on his bed.

He cursed under his breath as the manager went and shook his body in an attempt to wake him up. Myungsoo was still semi-conscious, while pushing the manager away with his hands, while the Manager shrugged his hands off and pulled Myungsoo up from the bed. Myungsoo yawned loudly and groaned repeatedly, while rubbing his eyes dreamily.

Myungsoo went to get his teeth brushed, as he hurriedly soon get dressed and went into the van.

The manager was sitting on the front seat, with the driver beside him as he was busy scanning through pieces of paper. Myungsoo, with his bed hair and bed eyes, was staring at the scenery outside the window motionlessly, while continuously yawning. 

The other members were all restless, Sunggyu and Woohyun was sleeping soundly while leaning their head against the window panel of the car and Dongwoo and Sungyeol were busy listening to music on his music player, and was on the verge of dozing off. Hoya was using his phone, messaging and possibly surfing the internet on the phone.

Sungjong, on the other hand was an exception. He was happily texting and giggling at his phone. Myungsoo, who was sitting beside him, was curious of his bubbly behaviour. "Wae? Why are you so exceptionally happy today?" Myungsoo muttered to him.

Sungjong looked at him and shook his head, replying hesitantly, "Nothing, just laughing at some jokes posted on twitter that's all." 

Myungsoo stare at him deeply with much disbelief. He knew Sungjong was not the one that would start giggling over such jokes online. He would never do that. Myungsoo smirked as he swiftly snatched his phone away to receive an abrupt reaction from Sungjong. Using one of his hand to back off Sungjong, he hurriedly saw the phone screen to see a message log with Park Jiyeon from T-ara. His eyes widened in shock as he started scanning through the log.

He could not take his eyes to believe that Sungjong was actually pretty close with Jiyeon. He had been texting and in contact with her for almost a year, ever since they met in a performance in 2011. 

"Yah, why didn't you tell me that you actually was close to Jiyeon-sshi?" Myungsoo asked curiously.

"Well, I and her was talking and having fun that time in performance. She finished her "Roly Poly" performance and we just casually chatted together, and I just casually asked for her number and she gave me." Sungjong explained.

"What the heck, do you love her?" Myungsoo asked.

Hoya, who was sitting behind Myungsoo smirked as he snatched Sungjong's phone away and started reading the text messages. Sungjong gave a upset look on his face as he sighed.

"I am pretty sure Sungjongie don't love her, maybe you love her and you're jealous?" Hoya while passing back the phone to Sungjong after a fruitful reading session.

"Yah!" Myungsoo yelled at Hoya.

"But anyway, I also got her number. In fact, I'm gonna text her now." Hoya said.

"Bwo? Jinja?" Myungsoo yelled at him in disbelief.

Hoya smirked as he showed Myungsoo the text message he just sent to Jiyeon. It read, Annyeong, Hoya here, how are you today? Are you feeling much better today?

Myungsoo widened his eyes in disbelief as he snatched his phone away and soon Jiyeon replied after a few seconds. Yeah, glad to see you texting me Hoya-sshi! You're cute!

Myungsoo widened his eyes again and gasped in shock. "What the heck." Myungsoo cursed under his breath as Hoya hurriedly snatched his phone back and was grinning widely upon reading the text message from Jiyeon. 

*This Hoya and Sungjong, ugh they're obviously trying to woo Jiyeon-sshi. I won't let that happen...* Myungsoo thought. *But Kim Myungsoo, why aren't you being like this? She isn't yours to control anyway.* Myungsoo thought again as he ruffled his hair in distress while Hoya was giggling continuously throughout the ride.

 

Infinite's van soon reached the salon and they all went up to the salon to get their hair done, make-up and styling done for their performances and radio shows later on. Myungsoo was devastated by both Hoya and Sungjong earlier on as he was acting all cold throughout the entire trip and in the salon. 

Once he took a seat on the styling chair, he immediately plugged in his earpiece while Sunggyu and Woohyun was eyeing at him curiously and suspiciously. 

Woohyun patted on Sunggyu's shoulders and asked, "Why is Myungsoo acting all cold suddenly this morning?" 

"He's probably pissed at something.." Sunggyu replied back. 

"I think it's probably me." Hoya said, grinning widely.

Sunggyu turned around and looked at Hoya questionably. "I just sent a text message to Jiyeon and she replied back saying that I'm cute. So obvious Myungsoo-ah is jealous as hell." Hoya replied back.

"Ohhh, jinja?" Sunggyu said.

"Our plan worked." Dongwoo said.

"Jinja? What plan?" Woohyun asked curiously.

"Okay, we didn't tell you all this because we only started this not too long ago. It's between me, Hoya, Sungjong and Sungyeol. Anyway, our plan is to make Myungsoo realize his feelings for her." Dongwoo explained.

"You really think Myungsoo likes Jiyeon-sshi?" Woohyun asked further.

"So obvious, he had set his eyes on her all along to be exact. Ever since he saw her in Roly Poly outfits and in the MV, he had set his eyes on her, but the attraction for her only grew to the crazy extent after the Idol Athletics Championship. Remember they shared a vaguely short conversation that day, you wouldn't know how much Myungsoo have been thinking or mumbling her name after that. I sneaked into his room once to see him sleep-talking, he's muttering Jiyeon's name in his sleep." Dongwoo said.

Sunggyu and Woohyun was left flabbergasted as they hung out their jaws wide open in shock. Sungjong came after with his hair done, while Sungyeol and Myungsoo was the only ones left having their hair done.

"Our plan is going well. We've actually forseen this to happen. We just want to confirm it. Now, I bet Myungsoo's feeling all frustrated and pissed off right now." Sungjong added on as all 5 of them was laughing together.

Sunggyu smirked and smacked Sungjong's chest, saying, "I didn't know our maknae Sungjong would even participate in such a plan. Good job anyway guys." 

"But you think Manager hyung would allow this? Dating is really risky for idols like us." Woohyun stated.

"He got to. Myungsoo is those type that would do whatever he wants, he hates control." Sunggyu said. He paused for awhile and then continued, "Anyway, I bet the manager could not do anything also. He'll just probably ask Myungsoo to hide this relationship from public until he decides when to tell to the public." Sunggyu added on.

"But... then... those netizens would definitely dig out and find out about this." Sungjong said, wearing a worried expression.

"True, but then our manager is good at hiding things. He's really skilled in handling relationships of idols, so yeah. It will be secretive and I'm pretty sure our manager hyung will help him throughout." Sunggyu said.

"Oh, just like how Yoona was secretly dating geun suk?" Sungjong pointed out.

"Yeah, actually it's pretty easy to date someone in secret. You just need to disguise, and pick a good time and a good place to go for dates that's all. Not much people would recognize us like that anyway." Woohyun said.

"You seemed skilled in this, Mr Nam Woohyun." Sunggyu . "Did you do it with Hyomin-sshi while filming haha?" Sunggyu added on as Woohyun snickered at him and smacked his arms painfully. 

 

10:00 a.m. In a Radio Show

 

Myungsoo and the rest of Infinite greeted the radio MCs, Yoona and Taeyeon as they all took their seats respectively, indicated with their names on the microphones. The radio show was expected to start in half an hour later, and Yoona and Taeyeon was busy preparing for the show, by memorising the script while the stylists were helping them with their make-up.

Sungyeol was trembling nervously while Myungsoo took a sneak peak at Taeyeon, whom was just sitting diagonally across Sungyeol. He smirked at Sungyeol who was sweating beats of perspiration in nervousness. 

Whispering into his ears, Myungsoo said, "You sure is lucky today, Mr Lee." 

"Well, shut up and help me calm myself down." Sungyeol said, as his cheeks was burning hot as he saw Taeyeon giggling while reading the script. He was literally melting upon seeing the adorableness and charming Taeyeon right infront of him. 

Myungsoo chuckled as soon, the radio session began and they performed some of the songs live in the studio. They also shared some secrets and discuss about Kpop in general.

Here comes a segment which Taeyeon paused for awhile and catched her breath and used her adorable voice and asked, "So, I was wondering what are Infinite's ideal types?" 

Infinite gave their answers.

Sunggyu said confidently, "Um, my ideal type would probably be girls with pale skin." 

"Any idols in particular?" Yoona said, raising her brows suspiciously. "Um, the idol doesn't necessarily means you have feelings for, just like a guideline or example of your ideal type." Yoona then clarified.

"Hyuna-sshi." Sunggyu said shyly.

"Ahhh, hyuna-sshi~ You need her number? I have her number right now on my phone." Yoona as Sunggyu laughed in reply. 

After that, the rest of Infinite gave their ideal types and the various idols. Woohyun replied to the question with a steady girl with a lot aegyo, with pretty smile and a natural, good cook. No idol stated, while Sungyeol describe the ideal type as a girl that is upright, filial, and a genuine person. Sungjong likes a livey girl with pale skin and long hair. 

Dongwoo describe the ideal type as a girl that can pull off in many different type of hairstyles but he also noted that his ideal types changes very often, causing the studio to laugh and chuckle in reply. Hoya then describe the girl as a multi-lingual girl, that can speak fluently in foreign languages. It was now up to Myungsoo's turn and the studio's eyes all directed to Myungsoo, anticipating his reply.

"Let's here the visual, handsome guy say now." Taeyeon joked.

"Ah, my ideal type? Umm..." Myungsoo stuttered as all of the Infinite members were paying a huge attention at him. He paused for awhile before confessing, "It has always been a girl with long, wavy hair, cute & innocent type. I also like the girl if she could really act well. It's really amazing and I kind of have a for female actors and singers." 

Taeyeon and Yoona nodded their heads while Infinite members were all hiding their laughters beneath their palms.

"Looks like somebody got a crush already. Who's the idol anyway?" Taeyeon figured out.

Myungsoo's eyes widened in shock. Trembling in fear, "Ah, Suzy-sshi." Myungsoo stated.

Yoona nodded her head in understanding. "I have her number, you need it?" She as Myungsoo blushed and shook his head.

They soon ended the session as Yoona and Taeyeon bowed and thanked them for their enthusiasm and participation in the radio station. Infinite exited the radio station building and hopped back into their van. The manager had a short talk with the driver before the driver pulled down the brakes and hit onto the road.

"Yah guys, rest up and freshen up, last schedule today would be a performance at a University. So, bucker up~" The manager said and started reading through his documents busily. 

Myungsoo sighed while the other members took secret glances at Myungsoo. Myungsoo's instincts told him there was spying eyes, and he naturally turned his head around to see some of the Infinite members staring at him. They immediately got caught back by his sudden glaze and averted their eyes to other directions. 

"Caught yall watching me." Myungsoo coldly said.

"Why did you say Suzy as your ideal type? When you yourself know very well who you love now." Sungjong said, sighing.

Myungsoo stared at him with his death glares as he looked out the window again. 

Sunggyu sighed. "Myungsoo-ah, you're so stubborn. Go ask her out and confess your attraction otherwise you'll regret seriously." Sunggyu commented.

The manager immediately turned his head back at them, "Bwo? Myungsoo-ah, am I hearing it? Are you in love with Jiyeon from T-ara?" He asked, gasping in shock.

"Well, molla." Myungsoo said, ruffling his hair, eyes pinned onto the scenery outside the van.

Hoya sighed and smirked, "Manager hyung, what do you say if he went out with that girl, make that girl happy, talked and chat with that girl?" He asked.

The manager widened his eyes in shock. Stammering his feet on the ground, he pointed Myungsoo and questioned him, "Are you dating her for real?! Making her happy was so obvious already!" 

Myungsoo sighed as he did not reply him, but simply ignore him as he placed his earpiece into his ears and blasted music into his ears from his music player. Shuffling the playlist, the song "y Love" started to play. His heart raced again when he heard the beat, and he was sure that he felt his heart fluttering when he heard Jiyeon's crispy, soothing voice in her parts in y Love.

He was grinning sheepishly at himself while staring at the scenery outside the van, catching much curiousity between the members and the manager hyung in particular.

 

After their performance in University, it was already 10 at night. They all reached their dorm and as the members all exited, Myungsoo was the last one to exit the van. With the manager standing beside the door, and the members entering the building, the manager stopped him and questioned, "Do you really love Jiyeon?" 

Myungsoo stare at him blankly. He thought for awhile. He then slowly nodded his head. "But I'm not sure if this is true." Myungsoo mumbled.

"Of course it's true. Let me ask you then." The manager said. Pausing for a second, he then asked a series of question. 

"Do you feel your heart fluttering or racing whenever you hear her voice or see her, virtually or in real life?" uh,... well yeah.

"Do you feel like your cheeks are burning or are you blushing whenever you go out with her, and you feel butterflies in your stomach?" Well sometimes, most of the times actually.

"Do you feel like you can relate to her, talk to her and finds that you and her will get along well? Hoping to see her more?" Yes and ummm maybe?

"God, Myungsoo-ah, be certain and firm. God damn it, then lastly, do you want her? Do you feel jealous if she acts in dramas with other male leads, kinda like in Dream High 2?" 

Myungsoo hesitated to reply the last one, but with the Manager's glare, he sighed and nodded his head.

"Okay, Myungsoo-ah, I'll do the work, you go chase after her and you two stay loving okay, have fun in this relationship." The manager granted him as Myungsoo widened his eyes in shock.

"Go on, don't be a damn coward, call her out, I'll settle this for you." The manager said, sighing.

"Gomawo, hyung..." Myungsoo said softly.

"Don't thank me anymore, go on~" The manager said. Myungsoo texted her and was about to go, before the members all yelled from the window, "good luck! Myungsoo-ah Go get her!"

Myungsoo smiled and gave a thumbs up to all of them. "Thanks, love ya guys!" He shouted back and hurriedly ran to the park.

 

Jiyeon met him in the park as both of them took a seat on the bench. The manager hyung was just a few metres away, eyeing around them, in search for any fans taking secret shops or any paparazzi. He saw some, and immediately went to delete the pictures from them, and gave them a harsh warning. He also dialled his boss to request him to order the news station to not broadcast or chase after them and give them time to decide on saying their relationship to the public.

"Wow, its gonna be christmas soon... 2012 is ending, finally." Jiyeon commented as Myungsoo nodded in understanding. 

"I wonder when we as T-ara can be happy again.." Jiyeon muttered as Myungsoo suddenly cupped her face. 

"You will." Myungsoo said, smiling cutely at her. Jiyeon's eyes was widened in shock as she froze there, speechless and too surprised by his sudden intimitate actions.

Myungsoo then leaned closer to her forehead and pecked her forehead, causing Jiyeon to gasp in shock. She then slowly shut her eyes, as Myungsoo slowly lowered his kiss to his nose and finally on her lips.

For the next minute, they shared a soft kiss as Myungsoo slowly removed his lips from hers. Smiling and closing his eyes adorably, Jiyeon pinched his cheeks playfully. 

"Cute.." She slowly muttered.

"Park Jiyeon." Myungsoo slowly said. "I know this is weird, we barely had much time together, we only went out twice, chatted several times only, but I love you a lot. Despite those scandals and scandals, people might not like you. But I know the real you. The real you is a bubbly girl, innocent and pretty. Not to mention your talent in taekwondo, acting and singing. I admire you and I love you a lot. Myungsoo confessed.

"You might get the hate, but you won't ever when I have you with me. I'll protect you, T-ara and Infinite will, but let me shower you with love and make you happy every single day of your life. I'll make your time go past slower, and your time will be much more happier." Myungsoo said.

Tears escaped from Jiyeon's eyes as she wiped them off gently. "Myungsoo-ah, we're idols." Jiyeon muttered weakily.

"I know, that doesn't mean we can't date. Manager hyung got our back, we won't get caught." Myungsoo assured her.

"I...I need to think." Jiyeon muttered as Myungsoo suddenly pulled her in for a hug. 

"Anything you want, but can we remain like this for the next minute?" Myungsoo pleaded.

"o...ok." Jiyeon replied back stuttering.

That moment, they were Infinite. 


Yay, in love! But Jiyeon isn't certain though.

This story is expected to be so fictional as it progresses. :(

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!