chapterfifteen.

Wrath of the Idol Life ∞

{ Decisions }

9:00 a.m. In Jiyeon's apartments

 

Jiyeon sighed as she pulled herself up from the bed as she looked at the phone. No missed calls, or messages. She then bit her lips. *Is Myungsoo oppa angry at me?* Jiyeon thought as she hurriedly dialled Myungsoo.

"Myungsoo oppa?" Jiyeon said as he picked up the call.

"Ah yes babe?" Myungsoo replied back weakily.

"Oppa, gwenchana? You sound a little weak today." Jiyeon said.

"Ah, ani. I'm just down with some mild flu. I'll get better, don't worry babe." Myungsoo said, making peck sounds on the phone, leaving Jiyeon giggling on the phone in reply.

"Jinja? I thought you were angry with me.." Jiyeon said.

"Why will I be angry with you? I trust you babe. You're my girl, I trust you. I've got training and recording to do, I'll see you soon babe." Myungsoo said as they bid their farewell and he hung up the call.

Jiyeon sighed as she got up and prepared for the training sessions for T-ara N4 later on. 

 

Meanwhile, In Na Young's home, Na Young was on her bed, looking at her phone as she scrolled down her twitter timeline as she took a visit to Myungsoo's twitter account. She scanned through the tweets, favouriting and retweeting them as she spammed reply all of his tweets. She grinned sheepishly as she wrote some corny messages behind on Myungsoo's twitter dashboard.

Na Young then stomped out of her room and went downstairs to the dining room, where her breakfast was laid neatly on the table. She turned her head and saw her mother elegantly eating the breakfast. She then greeted her monotonously as she stared at the throne. "Appa?" She asked.

"He went off to work early in the morning already. Eat up." The mother said coldly. Na Young nodded her head in reply and began eating her breakfast, while looking at her phone at the same time.

The mother looked up at Na Young. How technologically-reliant has her life been. Her mother sighed and shook her head in great disappointment as she took another bite on the bacon. Putting down her fork and knife neatly on the desk, she swirled the glass of orange juice and took a sip of it, while eyeing Na Young.

Na Young had her eyes pinned onto the phone throughout ever since she began eating her breakfast. Her mother stared at her in disgust. She could not tolerate her anymore as she knocked onto the table. "Do not eat and use your phone at the same time. No manners and so rude." The mother lectured her.

Na Young rolled her eyes at her and slammed the phone on the desk as she crossed her legs elegantly while slowly munching on her ham and scrambled eggs. The mother stared at her daughter worriedly, as she continued eating her breakfast. Na Young then sighed after awhile. After 5 minutes of silence, her mother asked her a question.

"Where are you going today? You have no school?" The mother asked.

Na Young looked at her outfit. "Am I dressed that nice?" She asked coldly.

"Well, although you go to a Private School, need not to wear leather jacket, leather skirt and black stockings. It seemed like you are actually going to shop rather than to your school." The mother said.

Na Young rolled her eyes again and replied back, "Ani, I'm not going to school today. It's useless. The lessons are not even worth going. Nothing will be discussed anyway. I'm going to concert, and stalk Infinite, and my L oppa." 

Her mother bit her lips and shook her head again. Tapping onto the glass of orange juice she then demanded, "You don't go and do that, it's good-for-nothing and is wasting your time in fact." Her mother nagged at her. 

Na Young looked at her and smirked, "Whatever you say, I will do it anyway. Let me be and give me the freedom I deserve please." Na Young said, slamming the empty glass onto the dining table as she hurriedly stormed back into her room.

"YAH, LEE NA YOUNG!" The mother screamed as she started patting her heart in pain. She took huge breaths as she sighed as the helper came to assist her.

"Ommo-ni, gwenchana?" The helper said.

"Junmi, you need to follow me." The mother said as the helper nodded her head obediently.

 


Really short update. idk what to write. :(