chapterone.

Wrath of the Idol Life ∞

{ The Meet }

10:00 a.m. - Idol Athletics Championship 2012 

 

The morning sky illuminated the stadium as the idols are all present in the open area, chatting amongst the members of their own groups. The sounds of the loud music blasted throughout the stadium, some idols were dancing to the music, some humming to the beat, some tapping their feet to the beat of the music. The MCs were at the desk that was decorated with a huge wall behind it, with words "MBC" "Idol Athletics Championship 2012" engraved repeatedly in the wallpaper. 

Anticipation was built upon many of the idols attending this event. The idols were chanting and cheering, while the viewers of the show, were seated on the stadium benches, cheering for their idols. Some brought flashy huge and small signs, made of led, with their idol names on it, cheering loudly in the top of their lungs. 

Myungsoo was mingling with s, playing and fooling around. He was being his usual self, cheerful, upright, childish and playful. He was smacking Sungyeol's arm while wrapping his arms around his body, pushing and literally shoving him around. 

Sunggyu, Woohyun and Sungjong was having small men talk, while Hoya and Dongwoo was fooling around as they start dancing on the spot to the beat of the loud music that was blasted in the stadium.

All of the Infinite members were dressed in yellow outfits, being in yellow team, they were grouped together with T-ara in group D. The directors soon raised their flags, signaling the start of the filming as all of the idols all went to the respective rows marked by papers engraved with their group names and the team letter. 

They all sat according to their teams in an orderly, old-fashion manner as the MCs started introducing themselves, and got the show started. The championship started off with the men's category, athletics department, the 100m races, 110m hurdles, 4 x 50m team races. The contestants of the race all went up to the race arena, leaving behind those not competing in the field, chatting amongst themselves. 

There were human circles formed in the field, as the idols soon formed circles of chats and laughs amongst themselves. The only exception was the yellow team D, the members were scattered around. Myungsoo, Sungjong, Sungyeol, Sunggyu was sitting amongst the other groups like MBLAQ. L, was caught up in a conversation with some members of MBLAQ while Sungjong, Sungyeol and Sunggyu was chatting again.

"This gotta be the most tiring thing ever, I've got schedules directly after this filming." Seungho of MBLAQ said, as his group mates, Lee Joon agreed as he nodded his head. 

"We also have some performance in some event later on after this too." Myungsoo commented as all of them sighed deeply.

Seungho played with the leaves of the artificial grass on the ground and said, "I wonder when will we have a break, have been handling schedules continuously and simultaneously recently. This is so tiring." 

"Yeah, manager hyung is really busy anyway, couldn't whine nor complain to him." Lee Joon added, as Myungsoo chuckled in reply.

 

"Unnie, have you got the water already, we're quenched!" Hyomin shouted, gaining much attention from Sungyeol, Sungjong and Sunggyu. 

"Wait a minute, coming Unnie~" Jiyeon said, panting as she came towards her and Hwayoung with a huge bottle of mineral water. She placed it onto a ground, while holding onto a cloth on her hands as she tried opening the water bottle, but to no avail.

Myungsoo turned his head around, leaving the conversation of the MBLAQ members, as his eyes were pinned onto Jiyeon, her long flowing hair, was silky and smooth, resting on her back as she wore the name tag, "Park Jiyeon, from T-ara". Her beautiful fingers were trying to pry open the cap of the bottle, her long, sparkly eyes, and her motionless face gave him so much thoughts.

The cloth did not do much help as she continued trying to pry open the cap of the mineral water, which sparked much curiosity from Myungsoo, who was bewildered by her difficulty in opening the bottle. It somehow made him chuckled as he turned around to face Sungyeol and mouthed the words, cute to him.

"Yah, I think hyung's strange." Sungyeol whispered to Sunggyu.

"What could be strange about this visual, now?" Sunggyu asked, raising his brows.

"I think he's attracted to Park Jiyeon, the visual of T-ara." Sungyeol commented, giving secret glances to Jiyeon while Sunggyu, crept behind Sungyeol's back to catch a glimpse of the Park Jiyeon.

"Well, she's also a killer visual. Both of them are visuals, not surprising." Sunggyu commented. He then paused for a second, before continuing, "However, don't tell manager hyung about this first, we don't know whether if its even true, we shall confirm it, and maybe see how it goes then." Sungyeol nodded his head in reply.

Woohyun and Hoya soon came back from their races together as they sat onto the ground, panting and gasping for air as the sweat trickled down their neck. 

"Hyung how did it go?" Sungjong asked.

"Well, Woohyun won for some event..." Hoya said, rolling his eyes at him. 

"You?" Sungjong asked.

"Yah, it's pretty obvious right." Woohyun joked, earning some smacks on the chest by Hoya, whom sarcastically laughed at him.

"Hey, looks like someone's been pretty quiet and paying attention to something all along." Hoya pointed out as all eyes were on Myungsoo, whom did not respond but continue staring in awe at his muse at first sight, Park Jiyeon.

"Hyung, go help her, since you know Hyomin from T-ara, they'd probably know you too." L suddenly said, as Woohyun widened his eyes as he turned around to see Hyomin and Jiyeon trying to open the cap of the huge mineral water bottle. He smirked as he was about to tap onto Hyomin's shoulders but they finally managed to open the bottle.

Woohyun frowned and pouted at them as the Infinite members laughed in amazement.

 

The event soon continued on, and it was soon the females category for fencing. Hwayoung and the various other girl group members left them behind for the battle arena that stood in the front of them. 

The music was playing throughout the stadium, while murmurs and chatter sounds of the idols were filled throughout the stadium, accompanied by chants and cheers by the fangirls and fanboys. T-ara and Infinite was sitting together, watching the event as Soyeon was busy chatting with Eunjung and Boram. Hyomin, Ahreum and Qri was busy watching the event infront of them, while Jiyeon remained silent, staring onto the ground as Myungsoo and the other Infinite members sat behind her.

Myungsoo was right behind, while being isolated and left behind by the other Infinite members, whom were playing and fooling amongst themselves. The greasy Woohyun was with the fangirls and boys, playing and joking along with them.

Myungsoo was staring at her, but at the back of her, her overflowing hair was so soft and smooth, it was tempting for him to just grab it and it gently. However, the reality of being an idol means no intimitate interaction between girl and boys, otherwise it would spectaculate much harsh comments, and some fans would leave them. 

Myungsoo sighed as Jiyeon suddenly turned around and saw him, facing the ground sighing. She chuckled a while and asked, "Tired from all these, huh?"

"Oh.." Myungsoo said, widening his eyes as he nodded his head. "I'm really tired from all these, we even have to go somewhere else for schedule after this crap." He replied.

Jiyeon smiled, "At least you aren't slammed by a ridiculous scandal we're currently facing. What to do, we couldn't apologize, manager wouldn't allow it since we didn't even do it. It's all the netizens' spectaculations." Jiyeon commented.

"Why do you say so? You could step up and prove them wrong." Myungsoo asked her, raising his brows.

"Easier said than done. Anyway, people are jumping onto the bandwagon, all hating on us no matter what. Even if we said we done, they'll probably find some stupid evidence to back up and refute us." Jiyeon explained, sighing. "Don't know why are we even filming this, netizens would want us to be cut out of this show anyway. We'll at most have a screentime of a minute or so." Jiyeon added on, frowning deeply.

"Ah..." Myungsoo said, smiling.

"You're pretty good looking anyway, you are the visual, am I right?" Jiyeon said.

"Hm, yeah. You got to be the visual, I know." Myungsoo replied back as Jiyeon chuckled.

"So... you still love photography?" Jiyeon asked.

"Huh? How... did... you know?" Myungsoo asked, in a low tone.

"You don't remember? We talked about it once when T-ara and Infinite went for a love-sharing event at the kids' home." Jiyeon said, as Myungsoo started reminiscing the moment they were all under one roof, taking care of kids and chatting amongst themselves. It was a fun bonding session, which amazingly slipped out of his mind.

Myungsoo snapped his fingers and replied, "Oh! Now you said it. Yeah, still into it. Actually I'm working on a pictorial book." 

"That's cool, tell me when it comes out. I'll get it and read it~" Jiyeon said, laughing.

That was the only conversation both of them only had, they soon returned to their groups and chat amongst themselves, and the filming ended real soon.

All the members of the different groups left the stadium in an orderly manner as Infinite and T-ara bid their farewells to each other, and to the other groups respectively.

 

8:00 a.m. Going back to T-ara's dorm 

 

"Bullying shall be punished!" "Bullying serves you right!" Screams could be heard infront of T-ara's dorms as teen girls were all pacing around infront of the T-ara's dorm, carrying huge signs and led boards, with words like We hate T-ara, Stop T-ara engraved onto the signs as they continuously raising them high up, chanting hate words on T-ara.

T-ara soon came back to their dorm in their black, polished van. They soon came out of the dorm as they were smashed with eggs, spoilt egg shells as the girls viciously ran towards them, shoving them around, pushing and throwing eggs at them as they struggled their way back to the dorm, as the doors were shut tightly after their entrance by the security, which some police officers came and controlled the furious and outraged crowd. 

"This is too much." Soyeon commented, removing the egg oils from her hair strands. The other members was growling furiously as they are busy tiding their hair.

Jiyeon tossed her bag onto the sofa as Qri and Boram ran towards the toilet sink, while Eunjung and Soyeon ran towards the kitchen sink. Jiyeon slammed her body against the sofa as Hyomin came sitting beside her. "You're not gonna care about those disgusting thing on your hair, it's dirty and disgusting, you know Jiyeonnie." Hyomin asked.

"I know, gonna wash them out." Jiyeon said, sighing as she went into the toilet to wash her hair clean.

Hwayoung soon quietly came back into the dorm as she quietly made her way back towards Hyomin as Hyomin rolled her eyes at her. 

Hwayoung, while gripping onto the ends of her skirt, she bit her lips nervously and commented, "I'm sorry Hyomin, I didn't know this small fight between us would sparked much hate on you all. Now seeing you all being attacked by those crazy girls make me feel more sorry, I don't know how to continue together with you all." 

"It's okay, anyway what's done is already done. There's nothing we can do now, even if we deny it, netizens and those girls won't believe our story. It's fruitless and pointless in anyway." Hyomin commented as she went back to her room.


 

Here you go, hope yall enjoy!

Please subscribe and comment!

<3