chapterseveteen

Wrath of the Idol Life ∞

{ We Must Be Together Forever }

10:00 p.m. In the Backstage

 

"Can I go look for her now?" Myungsoo asked Hyomin whom looked at him doubtfully.

"You can... Not sure whether the training had already begun." Hyomin said.

Myungsoo sighed. "Are you going for the training too?" Myungsoo asked. Hyomin nodded her head slowly, while suspiciously glaring at Myungsoo. Myungsoo then bit his lips and asked, "Can we go together then? I'd like to talk to her... She must be upset and paranoid right now." Hyomin and Woohyun widened their eyes at him in shock while gasping afterwards.

"Dude, is this a little too weird? We can call manager hyung to bring you there anyway." Woohyun said while Myungsoo sighed and stammered his feet on the ground.

"Gwenchana. It should be okay anyway. I'll tell manager oppa about this." Hyomin said as Myungsoo hurriedly thanked her. 

"I'll get going first." Hyomin said. She then eyed Myungsoo, "I think maybe you need to talk to your manager about this first before coming along with us. We'll meet you at the backstage exit." Hyomin said as Myungsoo nodded his eyes.

Woohyun and Myungsoo ran back into the dressing room, where the manager was ordering and demanding the members one by one. He was panicking while packing their bags while the members were pacing around with their stage outfits removed from them and having their make-up removed and their face cleaned thoroughly.

They were to evacuate the vicinity soon, as the building had to be closed in a couple of minutes. The guards were surrounding the exit as Eunjung and Hyomin made their exit, rushing into their van with no sight of any fans. There were fans, but they were prevented with barriers further down the exit, so it was impossible for them to catch a close look at the Infinite members exiting.

T-ara manager was in the van, he was about to hit the engine, while Hyomin suddenly said to him, "Oppa, Myungsoo-sshi is coming along as well. He.. um.. wants to meet Jiyeon and have a short talk with her." 

Eunjung widened her eyes as she almost choked on her mineral water. With a flabbergasted expression, she stared at Hyomin in disbelief while Hyomin nodded her head as Eunjung could not believe her words.

The manager nodded his head and replied back, "Well, it's good for him to talk to her. Anyway its in the training room, they won't get spotted easily." The manager said. "He really needs to have a talk with Jiyeon anyway." The manager said.

"Why?" Eunjung asked curiously.

"You know when Jiyeon left for the training room earlier on, way earlier than you all, she was so depressed in the van. I could really see it. She did not talk much, she was restless and her expression was just so solemn. I almost though they had a fight, but she clarified the matter with me. I was at least glad there was nothing wrong with their relationship. It is just that she is troubled and harrassed by his obsessive fan." The manager explained as the members all nodded their heads in understanding.

Soon, screams and squeals could be heard from the van outside as Myungsoo rushed into the van, closing the van doors shut immediately after he entered the van. He then greeted the T-ara members again and the Manager as they all welcomed him warmly. Myungsoo took the seat at the back of the van, while Eunjung occasionally glared at Myungsoo secretly.

"Myungsoo-ah" The manager called out.

"Oh, yes?" Myungsoo replied back immediately.

"She's a little down today. So, give in to her as much as possible if she flares up suddenly. Jiyeon will, she can be a little cranky when she's troubled and harrassed like that." The manager warned him as Myungsoo took his warning to his heart.

"I will. She's my girl. I'll do anything that pleases her." Myungsoo said back, earning much disgust from the members.

Eunjung smirked as she said sarcastically, "Oh god, spare me all those mushy stuff." 

"You can ask your ex-WGM husband to tell you that, if he wants to." Hyomin said while Eunjung flared up and smacked her arms painfully, causing much laughter from the manager and Myungsoo.

 

10:45 p.m. In Training Centre

 

Jiyeon was lying on the ground, while staring at the ceiling while the rest of the T-ara members were chatting amongst themselves. Jiyeon left the conversation and wanted some peaceful alone time to sort out her thoughts. She was really frustrated and paranoid over the hate messages and the mental torture Na Young had been giving her over the past 1 week.

Na Young had sent her malicious texts recently, and she had enough of it and changed her number just now. Na Young threatened and blackmailed her countless of times, even threatened to hurt her family. She was simply pissed at her, yet she could not do much, lest she might create some scandal out of her again and she did not want to risk it either. She was also Myungsoo's avid fan, she could not do anything, otherwise she might be in a bad light amongst inspirits if Na Young spread it out.

Jiyeon sighed as suddenly Hyomin and Eunjung came into the training room, to be surprised by a warm welcome by the T-ara members. With Myungsoo's appearance behind them, Jiyeon pulled herself up, while standing up as she eyed him curiously. She was shocked by his sudden appearance. 

The T-ara members were now giggling sheepishly amongst themselves while Myungsoo greeted them politely. Myungsoo then hold onto Jiyeon's hands as they walked out of the training room and went into an empty room in the same floor.

Jiyeon intensely stared at Myungsoo throughout as he locked the doors shut and closed the curtains for privacy. Jiyeon looked at him with much curiosity, but she did not utter any sound.

Myungsoo then held her by her shoulders and she looked at Myungsoo intensely. "You're sad and pissed off." Myungsoo stated.

Jiyeon smiled, while pushing his hands off her shoulders gently. "I'm not." Jiyeon said softly, while inching away from him. Myungsoo smirked as he walked towards her, but Jiyeon kept walking backwards, until she bumped herself onto the wall.

Cursing under her breath, she looked up at Myungsoo, whom wore a smiling face. She then sighed and said, "I'm not mad, I'm not sad, I'm not depressed, I'm not pissed off, I'm not pissed of at the fan of yours" Jiyeon said, shutting her eyes when suddenly Myungsoo shut her up by placing his finger on her lips.

"You just told me what's been on your mind all these while, babe." Myungsoo said.

"No I didn't." Jiyeon said, despite regretting and feeling guilty about it.

"How come you didn't tell me any about these at all? You know that I'm your man." Myungsoo said, wrapped her by her waist with his huge arms.

Jiyeon sighed, while her head away from his chest but Myungsoo pushed her head down onto his chest, causing her to snuggle on his warm, scented chest. "I.. don't want to trouble you. You just had your comeback a week ago. I don't want to stress you out." Jiyeon said.

"You know... even if you don't tell me about it, I'd sooner or later figured it out." Myungsoo stated.

Jiyeon looked up, "What do you mean?" She asked.

"That fan of mine.. she's creepy. No offense, but she is obviously up to something from my first impression. She isn't that simple from what I see of her." Myungsoo explained.

Jiyeon nodded her head in understanding.

"So she did harrass you." Myungsoo said.

Jiyeon looked up with widened, shocked eyes. "A--A-Ani." She stuttered in reply.

"Stop lying. I know it's true. I've got my sources and I can read your mind babe." Myungsoo said, snuggling her tightly.

"Ah, so what if you know, it isn't anything you could do anyway." Jiyeon said in frustration.

"Well, I can always support and protect you from her. I'm your man." Myungsoo reinforced.

Jiyeon blushed from hearing his words while Myungsoo gently caressed her hair. She then began to open up to him, showing all the horrendous and malicious messages sent by Na Young on her phone to Myungsoo. Myungsoo could not help, but to gasp to believe that he has such fans supporting him all along.

She then told him about the incident happened in the cafe toilet, and told him about the incident at the backstage earlier that day. Myungsoo was astonished by the reality. The truth hurts. Myungsoo then hugged her tightly, while patting on her shoulders while some tears fell out of Jiyeon's eyes. He felt bad for not being with her throughout that one week of torment with his crazy fan.

Myungsoo then cupped her face and pressed his lips against her. "Sorry babe, for not being with you." Myungsoo apologized sadly while Jiyeon pinched his cheeks playfully.

"It's okay, as long as I have you will do." Jiyeon said.

"I shall show you how much I love you." Myungsoo said.

Jiyeon looked at him curiously while Myungsoo rapidly smashed his lips on her. Jiyeon was shocked by his sudden kiss as she tried shrugging him off, but Myungsoo shut his eyes and wrapped his arms around her while pushing her down onto the couch beside them. He was on top of her, hovering on her while kissing her passionately.

Jiyeon returned the kiss while their tongues met each other and had a heated battle. Jiyeon could not help but to breath heavily. Their heavy breaths were synchronised as their lips were smacking each other throughout. 

Myungsoo then pulled out from the kiss, as both of them were gasping for air, while staring at each other mesmerisingly.

"You're beautiful, and this is how much I love you. It can continue on, but depends whether you want it or not." Myungsoo said.

Jiyeon smiled and blushed from his words. "We're idols.." Jiyeon said to him.

"That doesn't mean we cant do it secretly and safely. Let's do it." Myungsoo said as he smashed his lips on her again.

This time, he was serious. He removed his jacket, and tossed it onto the ground while he removed Jiyeon's tank top, revealing her bra as Jiyeon slowly ed his shirt, throwing it onto the ground, revealing his body. His beautifully sculptured masculine body.

Jiyeon stared in awe as Myungsoo started kissing her neck, leaving her in pleasure.

Their moans united with each other throughout the next hour in this intense, hot session.

(i don't wanna write now, lolol sorry. x.x)

 

They were done with it, and Myungsoo and Jiyeon were on the couch, with Myungsoo on top of her, while pecking her lips occasionally as both of them were smiling at each other crazily.

Suddenly, someone made a brief knock on the door, which caused them to jump in shock. Staring at the door, whom did not move at all, Jiyeon patted Myungsoo whom turned around and wrapped his arms around her.

"What was that.." Jiyeon said.

"I don't know? But why should we know anyway~" Myungsoo said, pecking her ears.

"Myungsoo-ah, we better get going. I'm so late for training." Jiyeon said, while touching on the womanhood, which was hurting badly. Myungsoo then stared at her worriedly.

"Did I do it too roughly?" Myungsoo asked worriedly. "But.. I wore ." Myungsoo said.

Jiyeon sighed and groaned in pain while replying, "It isn't. Just that it's pain because it's my first time." 

Myungsoo smirked. "So, I'm your first? I took your ity?" Myungsoo asked and Jiyeon nodded her head in reply. "Yay, I feel so happy now, I am your man, your first ever man." Myungsoo said.

Jiyeon then eyed him suspiciously. "Then what about you? Is this not your first time?! Judging by just now, the way you in me wasn't that of a newbie standard." Jiyeon said.

"I didn't do it before, I swear in my life. You're my first time." Myungsoo said, while wearing his boxers and pants on, while being topless.

Jiyeon sighed in defeat. "Then how come you did it as if you know the process well enough?" Jiyeon asked him suspiciously again as Myungsoo started blushing.

"You know, guys.." Myungsoo said softly.

"Aiiish, you guys are such erts." Jiyeon said, smacking his arm while fully dressed in her training outfit.

They both left the room after cleaning it thoroughly, as they interlaced their hands back to the dance studio while the T-ara members all eyed them suspiciously as they just finished dancing to a song.

"Where did you go for so long? We've been waiting for you, until we had to start on our own." Qri, the leader stated.

Jiyeon bit her lips and apologized to them, while Myungsoo was lowering his head in embarrassment.

"L-sshi, why are you so embarrassed? It's already what, 4 or 3 months and you are still shy with us?" Boram , leaving Myungsoo blushing tremendously.

Hyomin then teased, "Maybe it isn't that. Maybe they did something embarrassing." Hyomin started gagging and the entire training room was laughing at her silly actions.

"I better get going." Myungsoo whispered to Jiyeon's ears as Jiyeon smiled and nodded her head. Myungsoo bid farewell to the members as both of them separated their hands from each other, waving while giving blow kisses as Myungsoo slowly exited the training room. 

Jiyeon and T-ara carried on with their dance practice, Jiyeon was though struggling throughout as her body was hurting badly, but she tolerated it throughout.

 

Myungsoo was walking out of the building to the van, but was stopped by Na Young. "Oppa.." Na Young said.

"Umm... you are that fangirl right?" Myungsoo said, looking at her curiously.

Na Young nodded her head while pouting. However, her efforts were fruitless as Myungsoo saw through her in the beginning. 

"Oppa... my boyfriend broke up with me.. I was so sad.. but I'm glad I can see you here.." Na Young said, she was about to grab his hand but Myungsoo dug his hands into his pocket immediately.

"Sorry girl, but nice meeting you. You should talk to your boyfriend, not me... I can't do much anyway. Nice meeting you and please continue supporting me, thank you." Myungsoo said, forcing a smile at her before running away into the van where he let off a huge relief upon entering the van.

He waved at Na Young forcefully as the van drove past her and he could see Na Young rejoiced, waving her hands back at him eagerly and excitedly.

"You got dumped by your boyfriend, I guess not girl." Myungsoo mumbled to himself while smirking.

"Jiyeon-sshi.. L oppa.. Didn't know you two were so... open." Na Young said, smirking.

"Jiyeon-sshi, you're not the only one that can do that with L oppa.." Na Young said, smirking as she took a look at the supermarket across the street. "This is gonna be awesome." Na Young muttered to herself.

 

"Ommo-ni, what should we do now?" Junmi said, while pacing about in the living room, while Na Young's mother was sitting on the couch, angrily staring at the coffee table.

"This wrench daughter of mine. She couldn't possibly be a sasaeng. She didn't even enter the concert, did she sneak to their rooms or what?!" The mother hissed. 

"I don't think our daughter is an upright fan. She's so mysterious. I need to get my hands on her and teach her properly. Can't let her get screwed up forvever." The mother said, as Na Young came back home while throwing her bag on the couch.

"Omma, I'm back." Na Young said loudly.

"You finally came home, huh? You even know your home?" The mother shouted at her.

"What's wrong with you omma?! Ugh, the world is so ed up right now." Na Young said, rolling her eyes at her and stomped up into her own room with her bag.

The mother's breaths became heavy as she could not believed her own eyes. Na Young had definitely changed, no good girl anymore. 

Na Young slammed the door shut and sat on the bed while taking out a bottle of vitamin water and placing it on the table. She then took the photo frame of a picture of Myungsoo.

"L oppa... I can't wait for my turn." Na Young said.

The mother suddenly barged into the room and Na Young widened her eyes at shock at her mother whom dashed towards her and grabbed the photo frame away from her. 

"You can be a fan, but you know the limits!" The mother screamed at her and smashed the photo frame onto the ground, causing Na Young to jump in shock by it.

Na Young widened her eyes at the shattered glass pieces and the broken photo frame of L. She grew furious as she pushed her mother aside and got down from the bed and retrieved the photograph, while slowly pecking it and caressing it. 

The mother pulled her up and smacked the photograph down onto the floor and gave a tight slap across her face. Na Young was burning in fury as she yelled at her mother at the top of her voice.

She began crying as she took the vitamin water, but the mother seemed to know her plans. "What is this? For L?" The mother said.

"None of your business, let me rot!" Na Young said, snatching the vitamin water and stomped out of the room. 

 

"Ommo-ni.." Jumni said, rushing in to the room and picking the mother up. 

"Junmi, we can't let her go astray. She's a sasaeng." The mother said worriedly.


COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!

I didn't really intended to include a here, but I didn't really write one anyway. :)