chaptertwenty.

Wrath of the Idol Life ∞

{ Another Trouble }

3:00 p.m. In Myeongdong

 

Doyeon sat herself down on a table in the quiet corner of the cafe. The cafe was pretty quiet and calm. There were only several customers in the cafe, while she was sitting down quietly, tapping her fingers on the brim of the cup. Her eyes wandered around, and pinned onto the door, while she took another sip of the coffee and gulped nervously, while looking at the purchase goods.

She took a look at the rosary bracelet and compared it with another picture on her phone. She smiled in satisfaction while she took the pair of shoes out from the shoebox and compared it with the one in another picture. Another smile crept upon her lips as she started smiling weirdly to herself before someone came and sat on the chair opposite her.

"Ah, oppa." She said, hurriedly pushing the shoes back into the shoebox, and placing all the goods back into the plastic bag.

"Why did you call me out all of a sudden?" The guy asked.

"Ah, jaesuk-sshi.." Doyeon said, while swirling the cup of coffee with her hands while hesitating to talk any further. Pausing for awhile, she then continued on, "Jaesuk-sshi, I need you to do me a favour." Doyeon said.

"I knew you asked me out is for a reason." Jaesuk said, smirking while Doyeon chuckled and held her hands.

"Jaesuk oppaaaa." She whined. "Aish, am I your best friend or not?" She said. "Look, I've helped you with the debts of your family when you're young.." She explained and Jaesuk immediately nodded his head.

"Alright, you helped me alot. You're my heroine. So, what's the favour?" Jaesuk asked.

"Oppa... I need you to take selcas with me." Doyeon said.

Jaesuk widened his eyes in shock. "Oh, just selcas? Just tell me earlier, I thought the favour would be something huge." Jaesuk said, sighing in relief upon hearing.

"Oppa, can you do it now, we'll go to your house." Doyeon said.

"Now?" Jaesuk said nervously. "Uhh.." he said.

"Ah, wae? Pali." Doyeon said, pulling Jaesuk's hands along, and grabbing the bags and bags of her stuff and pulling him along outside the cafe. "Oppa, where did you park your car?" Doyeon asked.

Jaesuk looked at her hesitantly and nervously as he pointed to an alleyway and she held his hand tightly and pulled him along, until they reached Jaesuk's car.

Jaesuk looked at her worriedly and nervously as he sat inside the car and Doyeon followed suit as they hit onto the roads and drove back to Jaesuk's apartments up in Gangnam. It was a fast car ride, less than 10 minutes they were already found at the carpark of the apartment. The apartment was not the usual one, it was a top-notch, modern, fine apartments that only the rich and wealthy people could stay.

Doyeon was Jaesuk's closest friend. Jaesuk's family went into a financial criss at the age of 10, and the family declared bankrupt. In order to relive the debts, Jaesuk could only turn to Doyeon, his best friend since preschool. Doyeon was friendly and open, she gave him a huge sum of money to pay off his debts. Jaesuk, from then, swore to help Doyeon in all costs. 

Jaesuk striked rich when he was 20, which is just this year. He won the six mark lottery, and with that was the start of his wealth. He used the money to invest, and with luck along his side, he managed to earn a hefty sum of profits from all the successful investments. Earning a whole lot of wealth, he decided to buy an luxurious apartment where he could reside and maybe do some business. 

Doyeon looked around the lift lobby. Marbled tiles, marbled walls with wood highlights. She nodded her head while looking up, a stripe of lights. She then looked at the shiny metal lift, looking at the artsy potted plants and figurines around. The miniature pond behind her was amazing and breath-taking. She then looked at Jaesuk and smiled in delight.

"You sure are living in a luxurious apartment. I like." Doyeon said.

"Uh... yeah." Jaesuk replied back stuttering.

"Are you nervous? Why for? Is there something in your apartment I shouldn't see?" Doyeon said.

Jaesuk widened his eyes in shock, he then shook his head while denying, cracking Doyeon up in laughter. The lift soon reached and they went up to his apartment. His home was at the penthouse, a huge, 2-story house, with beautiful, elevating steps. Black and white was the theme. Outside at the balcony, he created a beautiful classical garden, with some miniature-sized modern pagodas laid with wooden panels and potted plants and plants around. It was a beautiful scene.

Doyeon ventured the house. She examined the furniture, the fine art on the walls and the velvety walls at the television screen. She smiled in satisfaction as she took a look at the comfy, black sofa, with a fluffy white rug beneath it. 

She sat down on the sofa and looked around again. It was splendid. It was so different from his old house. The old house was the total opposite, run-down and very old-fashioned. Totally not Doyeon's type and style. Doyeon then gave him a thumbs up while flooding him with compliments on the outstanding design of the house.

"OPPPPPA~ You're back already!" A girl's voice echoed throughout the house.

Doyeon's sharp ears cause her to look upwards, seeing a girl, dressed in a bathrode strolling down the stairs while happily singing a song in her own. The girl continue jumping estatically while singing and ran over to hug Jaesuk tightly.

Jaesuk looked at Doyeon nervously while slowly pulled the girl away from him. The girl then diverted her attention to Doyeon. Staring at her and judging her from her mind, she then pointed her fingers at her while eyeing her suspiciously. With those stern glares, it was literally daggers poking out of her eyes.

"Who are you? Who's this girl, Jaesukkie." The girl said, frowing at Doyeon.

"She's my friend. Let me introduce you to her, this is Lee Do Yeon, and Do Yeon-sshi, this is Park Minah." Jaesuk said, introducing themselves to each other.

Minah gave a stare at Doyeon while forking out her hand and give a slight hand shake while rolling her eyes at her and stormed away. Doyeon then took out her DSLR camera and Jaesuk looked at it curiously.

"You're gonna use that to take the selca?" Jaesuk asked.

"Yeah, I need some high resolution pictures." Doyeon said.

"What for?" Jaesuk asked suspiciously. "Don't do anything stupid.." He added on.

"Aish, you're so whiny. Let's just start taking. We'll go outside." Doyeon said but Minah shouted while stomping towards them.

"Yah, Doyeon-sshi, where are you possibly be bringing him to?" Minah asked.

Jaesuk looked at Doyeon, whom gave an impatient look as he turned around and stared sternly at Minah. "Minah-ah, go upstairs and wait for me. Be back soon. Pali!" He said, raising his voice slightly.

Minah gave a disbelief look and stormed up in a fit.

 

"So, what do I have to do?" Jaesuk asked.

Doyeon took out a piece of rosary bracelet from the bag and wore it on for him. Jaesuk looked at it curiously while examining it. Doyeon did not say anything but just positioned his hand such that he is and grabbing her hair casually and gently. 

She then positioned the camera infront of her and smiled in a delightful, elegant manner. "Oppa, just act as if you are initimitately and grabbing and playing around with my long silky black hair." Doyeon instructed him in which Jaesuk did a good job in fulfilling her necessary demands.

"Why are we doing this?" Jaesuk asked impatiently after taking shots and shots of different angles and postures. 

He whined again as Doyeon yelled at him. "Just ing do it!" Jaesuk got caught aback by her sudden vulgarities and gasped in shock. "Pali!" She added on as he continued on doing things for her, without knowing the whole story.

Jaesuk was now preparing dinner for her and Minah, while Minah and Doyeon was sitting together on the black couch. Staring at the television screen infront, Minah occasionally glared at Doyeon, Doyeon knew her eyes was looking at her occasionally. She chose to ignore and view the pictures on the camera while transferring them to her phone and publishing it on her twitter. She then wrote some tweets, that tallies with the tweets published by Myungsoo.

She wrote, "I Miss you L." "I don't like cowards like you." "You really is such a sissy. I can't stand you sometimes. Why can't you understand me sometimes?" on her twitter.

Accompanied with some previous tweets on her saying to L, and some pictures of her at the airport dressed in a similar shirt of L, the same bracelet as L, she then updated with pictures of her wearing the similar shoes and published all at twitter, of course set at an interval manner, meaning each tweet posted and picture posted at different times of the days.

"It's gonna happen in 2 more days, 2 more days." Doyeon mumbled to herself soflty while Minah, beside her made a disgusted sound.

"Pfft, what a stalker." Minah said.

"Shut the up ." Doyeon hissed at her quietly.

"Wow, look at your true colours. How dull and disgusting could it be." Minah retorted back.

"At least I don't look like a ing walking up and down some guy's house, dressed in a ing disgusting wet bath robe and acting like a ing e you ." Doyeon said to her, while stood up and smirked.

"Jae suk won't ever love you . So you can just give the up and just find a guy out there to date you. I'll pray for you anyway." Doyeon said, smiling evily while storming to the kitchen and calling Jaesuk's name in an angelic manner.

Minah stare at her in disbelief and mumbled to herself, "All fake. Fake as hell." 

"Dinner's ready!" Jaesuk said as he placed the plates of spaghetti on the table and lit the candles in the middle of the table. Minah soon jumped and hopped her way to the table, while Jaesuk sat down on a seat. Minah wanted to take a seat beside him, but Doyeon, with her swift actions, made it there first, way before Minah.

Minah looked at her and stared at the chair, hinting her to give in to her but Doyeon wouldn't bulge and follow her orders. Minah stood there and cross her arms while Doyeon gave an eye to Jaesuk secretly. Jaesuk gulped as he soon was pulled into this awkward, tense, hostile atmosphere between Minah and Doyeon.

"Minah-ah~ You sit across me alright? Doyeon's my friend, so don't you worry." Jaesuk said and tried to coo Minah down but Minah wouldn't give in.

In the end, Jaesuk cooed her by agreeing to buy her a ring as Minah went to sit at the chair across him on the table while Doyeon had her way, sitting beside Jaesuk. Minah and Doyeon kept gaving death glares to each other throughout the meal, which made Jaesuk worry and afraid of them both. They were really fierce to each other through their death glares.

"Ah, how's the spaghetti?" Jaesuk suddenly asked, breaking the awkward, tense silence between them.

"It's fine, really nice. Your cooking skills improved." Doyeon said, giving a wide smile to Jaesuk.

That sight disgusted Minah as she faked vomit while frowing at Doyeon and mumbling, "Fake."

Jaesuk then slammed the table and yelled at Minah and chased her out as a result, causing Doyeon to smirk at her victoriously while Minah gave up and stormed out of the house with her handbag, without even finishing the meal.

"I'm sorry, she's just so cranky today." Jaesuk apologised to Doyeon.

"It's alright, she's probably having some PMS right now." Doyeon said, forcing a faint smile. In her heart, she felt victory.

 

12:00p.m. In Seoul, on the van back to T-ara's apartments 

 

"Ah, this is so tiring. We just got back to Seoul, without even much sleep on the plane." Eunjung whined while taking her phone out and looking at her SNS updates while the manager hit the car onto the roads. 

It will be a long ride back to their apartments, so some of the T-ara members were already put on to sleep by the long car ride after awhile. Jiyeon found herself reading through her twitter timeline. She dared not post any other tweets any more, ever since that controversy and she almost wanted to freeze and delete her account entirely.

Jiyeon looked through the tweets. She did not follow Myungsoo at all, she did not want to cause much trouble to him and raise suspicion amongst the netizens, which will then fire up and criticize her badly all over again. It is not the first time, but she would rather not have those hateful and spiteful comments from them.

She then decided to surf the web and read through the news site. She clicked onto the news sites. The breaking news on the cover page was a norm, talking about protests outside the legislation council building, the ministry of home affairs building and the various incidents and accidents in everywhere in Seoul. She scrolled down after reading the brief headlines, until she stopped at the celebrity buzz tap.

Clicking on it, she was shocked by the top headlines news. "Is L dating the choco ulzzang, Lee Do Yeon?" It all stated, huge in black, while a picture on the headline of a selca of her with a hand beside her, grabbing her hair gently and in a gracefully manner. She then clicked on the article. Her heart was beating abnormally quick as her breaths turn heavy.

Carrying a heavy heart, she read the content. It showed all the evidences of him and her which all evaluated to their dating relationship. She stare at the pictures in disbelief. 

Trying to trust him, she then texted him about this matter.

To: Myung Myungie

Oppa, is it true? Is it true?

She sighed, while shutting her phone and shoving it back into her bag as she bit her lips nervously. She clenched her fists together, while staring outside the window, staring at the scenery motionlessly. She was the only few members awake. The other members were all in their deep sleep, only her and Soyeon and Qri were the only ones awoke. Qri was busy texting her friends while Soyeon was listening to some music on her earpiece. 

Jiyeon sighed while eyeing the scenery outside. Her hands were trembling. It was already 10 minutes and Myungsoo had not replied. She then thought, perhaps he might be busy or be having a schedule, maybe he's probably on the plane and couldn't see or read the message at all. Jiyeon decided to wait for his reply and not think about anything else.

"Kim Myungsoo, pali, the CEO is not happy with you! He's mad, so you better hurry and not keep him waiting for you!" The manager hyung said, while grabbing onto his hands and pulling him to the CEO's office hurriedly.

Myungsoo followed behind him, running behind him while travelling over metres and metres of corridors before stopping at a glass door where the manager hyung opened the door and led him into the CEO's office. 

Myungsoo sat himself on the chair while the manager sat on the chair beside him. The CEO stare at both of them in anger while slamming the table, tossing a piece of paper to each of them. Myungsoo took the paper and read, it was the website of a news of him, with the possibility of him dating Lee Do Yeon, the chocolate ulzzang. 

Myungsoo widened his eyes in shock, leaving his jaws open. The manager hyung widened his eyes too, while gasping in shock. He was even shock that the rumour was he was dating someone else other than Jiyeon. If it's not that Lee Do Yeon that they were rumouring, and instead Park Jiyeon, it wouldn't have shocked him in such a manner.

The CEO was fuming in fury while demanding an explanation from both of them. "SO?" He yelled at both of them.

Myungsoo then sighed and confessed. "CEO, I am absolutely not dating her. She's just a partner for my Bravo Viewtiful part 2 book. The father is the one whom you signed contract with." 

"Then how are you going to convince me you're not dating me? What about those supermarket photos?" The CEO said. Myungsoo wore a curious look as the CEO took out some photographs and tossed it to him.

Myungsoot took a closer look at it. A picture of him, with her, while she was apparently seen leaning on his shoulders in both photographs. He widened his eyes and examined it closely in disbelief. He tried to remember the scene back then and he immediately denied the dating rumour again harshly.

"Please explain it then." The manager said.

"Me and the bunch of the other production managers and crew was planning for a party to celebrate the success of this book, and my other Infinite hyungs were there too, Manager hyung was there. Me and her and some other crews and friends went to the supermarket to buy ingredients for the a party. It just happened that these pictures were took when we were together. I swear those two moments were the only time I was beside her, other than that I was mostly with my guy friends, and that picture of her holding my arm, i don't even know why is she even holding my arm! Like, it was so sudden so I had my eyes widened. Anyway, I must invite her otherwise the father would flare up and be angry at me and I will suffer." Myungsoo explained.

"Also, I never really had such skinship with anyone else... um." Myungsoo said but he decided not to tell him about him dating Jiyeon. "So, I didn't know how to reject her properly but the next moment, I swear I removed her hands away and she also acted normally. i swear that lasted only a minute or so, I also told her off politely." Myungsoo added on.

"I really am not close to her. I know her quite well, I don't even talk or text to her on the phone. We don't really talk much, I only met her through my friend anyway and she was so coincidentally involved in this book production anyway." Myungsoo further explained.

The CEO was slightly convinced by him but he turned around and asked the manager for his explanation.

The manager hyung explained, "Ne sunbaenim, it was indeed like that. In fact, I was with him so that I could check on him and he wouldn't put off any pranks or joke around." 

He then paused and continued, "But I need to tell you something, sunbaenim." 

Myungsoo stare at him nervously. He knew what he was trying to say.

"He's not dating her for sure. But he is dating somebody else." The manager confessed.

The CEO widened his eyes in shock and eyed him. "Who's that girl?" He asked him.

"Park Jiyeon of T-ara." The manager hyung said.

"WHAT THE HECK?! This is outrageous!" The CEO said. "To think I wasn't aware of this." He said.

"I did tell you about this. But you were busy then.. so you just gave a quick reply saying you acknowledged it." The manager denied.

"WHAT?!" The CEO shouted. "YAH, you know what this will affect our company right?! You'll lose fans!" The manager exclaimed.

Myungsoo lowered his head while the manager hyung spoke up for him, "But Sunbaenim, we are currently hiding their relationship from public, they went out on dates secretly late at night, and they don't meet unless its necessary or approved by both managers, me and T-ara's." 

"What if he's caught red-handed one day just like this !" The CEO yelled.

"Ah, we'll eventually tell them. Don't worry, me and T-ara's manager work very well together. We do things stealthily very well, so don't you worry. We'll choose an appropriate time to tell to the public, maybe when their relationship have stabilized for quite awhile or so." The manager hyung explained to the CEO.

"And that time is?" The CEO asked further.

"It will be when they dated for a long time while being faithful to each other. I'm sure they will. This is Myungsoo's first pure love." The manager said.

"Aish, this is giving me all the work and , I'll talk to you soon, go for your next schedule now. Pali!" The CEO said, chasing both of them out.

Myungsoo and the manager walked along the corrdior while Myungsoo asked him worriedly, "What do I do now? Everyone's probably taken the bait." 

The manager sighed. "Don't worry, some fans will find out the truth and deny this bull. Anyway, the manager also wants to deny the entire bull, we'll clarify saying it was just bull, you and her are friends, and that picture is not what they think it was. I'll handle this for you, you concentrate on your world tour now." The manager assured him as Myungsoo nodded his head.

He then took out his phone and saw Jiyeon's message from 4 hours ago.

"Crap." he cursed under his breath.

 

"Jiyeon-ah." Myungsoo said.

"Let's talk." Jiyeon said coldly.


To me, I think all those I wrote is more of a truth behind. hopefully~

or is it a fact lol.

Anyway I only ship him and Jiyeon ok. done.

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!.