Chapter 2

Yearbook (Sequel)

Luhan looked at Yixing who is currently trying to find his phone.They were seated at a small table for two by the window in a coffee shop. Luhan was drinking bubble tea as always while Yixing was drinking Americano. 

"Did you look at your jackets pocket? It could be there." Luhan said pointing at Yixings blue jacket. Yixing grabbed his jacket and started to look at its pockets.

"Oh, its here." Yixing said with a smile on his face. "I thought I lost it for real this time."

"Dont you always think like that?" Luhan said smiling at his silly friend.

"Since you helped me finding my phone its my treat today, we can eat anything you want."Yixing said and flashed a smile to Luhan.

"No, dont. You always do that, you always find something to treat me dinner or coffee or lunch. I feel bad about it. Actually Im starting to think that you are only acting stupid to treat me those." Luhan said. He was really feeling bad about it. Yes, he was broke and his mothers wallet was almost the same as him so he was aware of the situation he was in. He needed to find a job.

"Hey, forgetting something is not a sign of being stupid. My mind is so full with other things so I forget small things okay..." Yixing said with a little bit offended voice and face.

"Okay, okay I take that back. But really, stop buying me stuff. Since Im broke I cant get you anthing back and it feels weird."

"You dont need to give me anything back, Im your friend of course I will buy you things time to time. I dont want anything from you dont ever think about it like that." Yixing said. He really didnt want Luhan to feel like that, Yixing was just wanting Luhan to be happy.

"I think I should find a job anyway." Luhan said putting his hands at the bottom of his chin. 

"If you need money you can just ask from me, I know you are already busy with your collage studies." Yixing said, he was getting concerned. He didnt want Luhan to work. He was just too naive and not everyone was like him so he didnt want to see Luhan hurting or getting too tired while trying to earn some money.

"I cant continue living with your money Yixing, and Im already 20 years old I dont want to be a burden to my mom, I should find a job but what job?" Luhan asked, it was like he was talking to himself. He really didnt want to be a burden to his mom anymore. He remembered seeing his mother trying to calculate his collage expenses, his brothers school expenses and the usual expenses. Her one salary was not enough for all three of them now and she was already working double time.

"At least promise me about something."

"Hm?"

"The job should be about art, I mean think it of it like you are an intorn and dont push yourself too much."

"Actually its reasonable, okay I promise." Luhan said and than gave Yixing one of his smiles that took his breath away. 

"One day you will be a great chairman Yixing, Im sure your parents are proud of you." Luhan said. Yixing was 3 years older than him and he was currently working next to his father. His father had a company and after Yixing graduated from university he started to work there and probably 5 years later or so he will be the chairman of the company. He was currently learning the job from his father.

"I hope so too. Hey, when I became the chairman you should buy me a dinner."

"Deal, and it will be a fancy restaurant I promise." Luhan said and held out his hand to Yixing.

"Deal." said Yixing and shaked Luhan's hand. He was happy to just being friends with him for now, but he was ready to wait for him  5 years, 15 years, 25 years... Until he feels ready, Yixing was ready to wait for him.

 

 

 

After Luhan convinced Yixing that he will eat dinner with his family Yixing dropped him to in front of his house and told him to tell him if he finds a job that he can do. Luhan knew Yixing was just worrying about him but still he was not a child anymore so he told Yiing not to worry about him and went inside. 

"Lu? Honey is that you?"

Luhan heard his mom calling out to him from the kitchen. He rolled his eyes, who else could it be, his brother was already in the house and expect the tree no one had the key to their house. Of course Luhan couldnt take the chance to get hit by a slipper so he answered his mother.

"Yes mom, its me." Luhan started to take off his shooes and his jacket. The weather was getting really cold these days so he didnt want to catch a cold and wear his coat and scarf even though it was not snowing. He really hated being sick.

"How was your date honey?"

Luhan rolled his eyes again. For some reason his mother just didnt want to understand the fact that Luhan and Yixing were just friends but not lovers. He tried to explain it 100 times before but his mother was still acting like they were dating. One time she even said he is an total idiot for making someone adorable and polite like Yixing wait for him.

Actually his mother was right, he was an idiot for not dating with Yixing but Luhan thought it would have been unfair for Yixing if he dated with him even though Luhan was loving someone else. He didnt want to hurt Yixing or use him to forget about that person. He knew he was being selfish by making Yixing stay by his side even though he knew Yixing was loving him and he was not going to respond to his love anytime soon. But still he desperately waited for it to happen.

"It wasnt a date mooom!" 

Luhan was getting upstairs to his room so he just yelled at his mother from the stairs. He heard his mother telling him something like "you are stupid for doing that" and things like that, he just ignored his mothers voice and get into the shower to get a warm shower before dinner.

Luhan didnt tell his mother about his thoughts of finding a job. He decide not to tell his mom about it untill he finds one, he didnt want to bother his mother with his thoughts too. He opened his computer and started to look for jobs. Luhan scrolled some of the jobs like being a waitress or nanny. He promised Yixing after all, he tried to find a job that includes painting or music.

After 1.30 hours later Luhan was exhausted.

"AGHHH!"

He throw his back. There was just no job that suited him. He didnt want to work at a karaoke bar either but except that there was no job includes music or painting. And there was this man who was looking for someone to paint him, Luhan immediately searched it but he stopped when he saw the old man (yes, he was 50 years old or even older than look judging by his profile photo on his website) was looking for someone who could paint him . That was the last straw. 

" that ..."

He murmured to himself when the door opened.

"Hey, dont you know how to knock?" Luhan growled at his brother.

"Just because I know how to do it doesnt mean I have to do it." Kai didnt even blink before saying that. Sometimes, well most of the times, his sassy little brother was annoying Luhan to death and someday he was going to kick his so bad. But it was his brother after all so he knew he would forgive him no matter what.

"Im your brother, stop talking to me like that you little ." Luhan growled, he knew that wasnt going to effect Kai but still he wanted to remind that to his brother and himself.

"I doubt that, Im still hanging on the possiblity of you being addopted. I refuse to have stupid brother like you.."

Luhan murmured to himself angryly, he didnt want to deal with his brother right now. 

"What do you want?" he asked simply. Kai never came to his room, except the times he wants something from Luhan. Luhan was loking at his computer again, searching again. 

"Nothing, I was just bored so I wanted to talk with you."

Luhan turned his face to his brother immediately. He was not believing what he was hearing and it looked like Kai didnt believe what he just said too.

"Okay, mom paid me." he admitted showing the 10.000 won from his pocket.

"Oh God, dont even say such things like that again, you scared the out of me for a second." Luhan hold his chest like he was scared and turned to his computer again.

"So whats up with you these days? Mom thinks you have 'bad friends' in your school. Are you using drugs?"

Luhan turned his face to his brother again. Probably he wasnt be able to look at his compuer so he turned his chair with him.

"What? Stop talking nonsense, of course Im not using drugs, I cant even drink soju."

Kai sulked and sat on his brothers bed.

"I said the same thing, even you are not that so stupid."

"Thank you, I guess..."

"So, what are you up to, why you are so thoughtfull?"

Luhan looked at his brother, it was really weird to see his brother thinking about him, worrying about him.

"If I dont give mom a good answer she will probably take the money back. I want to do my job as god as I can."

Luhan rolled his eyes.

"Just tell her I have problems with Yixing, I dont know I dont care."

"Why you are not telling the real reason? She would understand if I lie you know, I dont want to get hit with that slipper again. The last time she throw the slipper it hit my left ear."

Luhan gave his brother a knowing look, he knew the left ear was hurting as hell when it gets hit.

"I dont want to worry mom but Im looking for jobs. You know, our economi right now is not that so bright." Luhan answered honestly this time. "But still, dont tell her that. I dont want her to get worried."

"Was that it?" Kai gave his brother a unsure look. "Why would she get worried about something simple like that? Even I am thinking of having a part time job right now. My economi is not that so bright too." Kai simply waved his hand.

"How come you always blackmail everyone and get money from them but you never have any money? Well no actually I take that back, if I was buying food instead of someone I would have been broke too." Luhan grinned and gave his brother a knowing look. He understand he was right about it when Kai snorted and blushed a little bit.

"Whatever. If you want me to shut up than you can gave me 15.000 won. You know, mom gave me 10.000." Kai blurted out and simply ignored the subject. He held out his hand to Luhan. Luhan gave his brother an annoyed look but still grabbed his wallet fom his pocket and grabbed the one and only 10.000 won from it.

"You are such an annoying , you know that right." Luhan murmured when he gave his smiling brother the money.

"A smart one, yes I know that." He smiled and walked away from Luhans room.

"If he didnt mention about Kyungsoo I wasnt going to take money from him, that idiot..." Kai murmured to himself when his mother called his name.

"Hey, what were you doing inside of your brothers room?"

Kai turned his face to look at his mother after showing the 10.000 won to his pocket quickly.

"Nothing, I just asked him about something." he said simply.

Her mother dropped the laundry bascet to the floor, holding her hands. She looked pretty exhausted to be honest.

"Well,did you get your answer?"

"Yeah, I did." Kai smiled at his mother and went to her side to grabbed the basket. He dropped it to the laundry room.

"Thank you honey." she said and gave his son a kiss on the cheeck.

"Of course mom, always." he kissed her back and returned to his room.

 

 

"Comon Lu, it will be fun!" Chanyeol tried to convince his friend one more time.

Luhan gave him a look that made Chanyeol step back.

"No way, Im not coming."he simply cut him off and walked away.

Of course Chanyeol didnt let him go that so easily and tugged his arm to his.

"No way Chanyeol, didnt you just tell me Baek was pregnant again? No, I cant handle that again." Luhan shaked his head when he remembered his memories again.

Baekhyun was a musician like him and Chanyeol but he was not in the same class with them, and he was in this music club in the university too. Baekhyun and Chnayeol were in the music club while Luhan was in the drama club. And Baekhyun had this emotional waves time to time. He was even more of a drama queen times like that and those times were when he was thinking about a certain melody in his head.

He was trying to find ways to make the melody real and transfer it to the music sheets but he never did that until the song was complete in his head. So basically he was pregnant to the song and when he write it he was giving brith to a new song. At least Chanyeol and Luhan were saying it like that while Baekhyun was saying he was just a little bit emotional than before, which was a lie.

Luhan remembered that time when Baekhyun cried over a iceceam that he dropped while they were laughing. He shurgged to the thought and looked at Chanyeols pleading eyes. He knew he was going to lost to him as always but still tried to stand strong. It didnt work.

"Okay, okay fine..." Luhan murmured under his breath. Chanyeols face light up immediately and hugged Luhan with his gigantic arms that caused Luhan to choke.

"Thank you Lu! Thank you sooo much!"

"God, drop me to the floor! You gigantic monster, I said I will come but in one condition."

Chanyeol gave Luhan a big smile when he dropped his friend to the floor in a not thats so gentle way.

"I will bring Yixing too."

Luhan knew he didnt bring someone with him he would explode with the boredome he will get with that touchy and lovey-dovey couple he will be with. So he needed someone with him and of course, as always, that someone was Yixing. 

"Of course dude, hows that even a condition? We can have a double date!" Chnyeol grinned even more widely if thats possible of course.

"And you will pay my entrance money too because Im broke."

"Okay, anything you want." Chanyeol smiled again.

"You wont try to make us a couple and act like we are lovers, because we are not. We are only friends, okay Chanyeol?"

"Well, okay. I will try my best."

"And no Lotte World. I repeat, Im NOT going to that place ever again."

Luhan remembered the time when Baekhyun and Chanyeol forced him to get in a ride with them and it was horrible. As expected Luhan threw up after the ride and swear about not going to that place again.

"Well, than I will have to rearrange somethings but yeah, okay to that too I guess..." Chanyeo scratched his head with his hand but than smiled again.

"We will have fun, and if Baek empties his mind he gets inspiried from almost everything. Im sure it will be okay." He was talking to Luhan but it was more like he was talking to himself.

"You know what Chanyeol?"

"Hm?" Chanyeol lifted his head up and looked at Luhan, waiting for his other condition.

"Baek is so lucky to have you. You really care about him and Im glad you are." Luhan gave his friend a warm look. Yes, he was jelous time to time but still he was happy to see both of his friends so happy. He was still amazed the way Chanyeol was caring about Baekhyun, even Luhan was getting tired of his sassy-diva self time to time too even though he was his best friend.

"Of course I care about him. He is my best friend and the love of my life. And he treats me the same way when I get through though stuff too and to be honest I love the songs he compose even when he force me to play a song for him through the phone on 4 am in the morning." Chanyeol rolled his eyes and laughed sweetly. Luhan could read the love from his eyes. He rolled his eyes and started to walk again.

 

 

....

 

 

 

Yeey, I updated and I promise there will be hunhan in the next chapters and sorry for the fluff I just couldnt help it ^^ Oh and to make things clear:

Kai was worried about his brother but didnt want to ask himself because he was shy (OTL) so he acted like it was their mom who asked it but got angry when Luhan mocked him about Kyungsoo so he bought money from Luhan

Its not edited, so ignore the typos and mistakes and such, sorry for being a lazy but you guys are the best, thank you for subscribing, I will try my best ^^

      

 

Yep, Im done now :D