Dont screw this up

Yearbook (Sequel)

Sehun tapped the cars window with his long fingers. He was waiting for his so called "girlfiend" to get out of her house. Sehun didnt want to spend time with her than more than he should. He wanted to hang out with his friends for dinner but if she was going to move slow like this he was going to be late.

Sehun was dating with this girl for 4 days now. She was his mothers friends daughter and his mother was forcing him to date with her for so long. After Sehun saw how Luhan was moving on with his life he was in depression for 1 week. He couldnt help but think about him every second. His mother was forcing him to date with that girl so Sehun decide it could be a good way to forget about Luhan. At least he hoped so.

Sehun sighed and stopped tapping the window. He started to play with the radio and stopped when he heard the familiar sound coming from it. The song was just starting and Sehun was really familiar with the song.

Now I see this way
It looks like purple line
Gotta introduce myself

"Haha!" Sehun couldnt help but let out a loud laugh that caused the old car shake a little bit. It was Luhans favorite song years ago. He would always made him listen that song from his ipod. Sehun wondered if Luhan were still a TVXQ fan. 

He realized he was humming along with the song and let out a laugh again. He had no idea how he remembered the song, Luhan must have made me listen to it more than I thought, he thought and smiled when he remembered the cute brown haired boy jumping around with the beat, calling it "dance". And here was the part he would mock with Luhan the most. 

"I really wanna touch myself..."

Sehun couldnt help but sing along with the lyrics and laughed crazily after he sang that. The car shaked under his laugh one more time. He remembered how Luhan would react when he mocked with him for listening songs like this. How he would blush and hit Sehun while yelling at him for being a jerk and not listening the music but trying to annoy him intead of that.

Sehun irked when he heard the door next to him opening. His smile freeze for a second but when he heard the annoyingly thin voice he tried to put a smile on his face.

"Im really sorry, I just couldnt find my phone. Did you wait to long?"

She was smiling at Sehun while trying to put her seatbell by herself. Sehun looked at the girl: She had long straight hair, her eyes were larger than his and her nose was straight, her lips were shining with the lip gloss. Her body was good too. He looked at the mini skirt she was wearing, it was freezing and she was wearing skirt? Her legs were not that so long but they were not awry either. She is pretty Sehun thought, she was one of those girls that would made everyone else jelous but Sehun just couldnt help but think about Luhan.

His eyes were larger than her, his body was slimmer than hers and Luhan had those milky legs that Sehun saw in no one else before, in girls or boys, he had the best legs he had ever seen. And to be honest after breaking up with Luhan he saw lots of them. Luhans nose was so little and upturned, it was making him look even cuter than he was if thats possible of course. 

He shaked his head, trying to get rid of his thoughts about Luhan and looked at his watch. He was waiting for 20 minutes now.

"Nope, I didnt wait that so long, its okay." He said trying to sound as polite as he could be and started the engine.

"Is this your car?" she asked. It was obvious she was curious about it, she was not trying to hide the curious tone in her voice.

"No, its my fathers."Sehun simply answered not giving her any more explanations than that.

"So,where are we going?" she asked. She was smiling at Sehun but Sehun didnt see it since he was looking at the road but not to her.

"Anywhere you want." He simply said. He really didnt care where they were going to go. It was going to be boring with her anyways.

"Really? Anywhere I want?" She asked making her voice even thinner. Sehun wanted to cringe to her aegyo voice but hold himself and tried to answer with a polite voice.

"Yes, anywhere you want."

"I heard about that aquarium. They say its the biggest one in whole Korea! We can go there if its okay?"she asked.

"Yeah, okay." Sehun said. 

She talked and talked and talked until they were in front of the aquarium and even though they didnt even get out of the car yet Sehun was drained out. They get out of the car together and Sehun didnt hold the door for her. He was a polite man but he really didnt care about the girl whos next to him right now, he didnt even remember her name for Gods sake!

After they bought their tickets she told him to wait for her for a second before she ran to the bathrooms in front of the mirror house. He started to wait for her, looking at his watch time to time only for hoping it would pass more quickly so he could meet with the guys before dinner. After 5 minutes she was running at him again just like the way she ran off to the bathroom. It would have look cute for anyone elses eyes but Sehun thought her actions were some kind of off, but he wasnt sure since he didnt even care about it so much so he let it go simply and tried to put a smile on his face.

"What took you so long?" he asked playfully, trying to hide his annoyed tone.

"Why, did you miss me already?" she asked and he was taken aback with her answer. He was not waiting for her to be so bold and he lifted his head with confusion. He met with someones eyes and he tried to avoid it immediately and shifted his eyes to somewhere near to escape the awkward staring competition only to met with familiar hazel brown eyes. He forgot what he was going to say and only closed his mouth, because it felt like his jaw was going to drop soon.

He didnt need to look at the persons face to know who it was, he was really familiar with that big doe looking eyes. It was bigger than he remembered though. Maybe it was like that because he was surprised to see Sehun as surprised as he were right now? Sehun felt something flipping in his stomach. But he knew it was impossible, why would Luhan be surprised to see him? Sehun knew he was nothing more than an old highschool class mate to Luhan, he himself told that to him.

"Oppa?"

Sehun heard the girl calling to him and turned his face to her and smiled uncontrollablely. She hold her breath, she was surprised to see him smile this so genuinely. Sehun was also aware of the fact what kind of an impact he had with the girl and he immediately took avance of it.

"I just saw my old highschool friends, do you mind if we go and say hello to them?" He asked kindly and she just nod, not be able to let out any sounds. 

Sehun smiled to her again and hold her hand to drag her to where they were standing, because Sehun wanted to be near to Luhan as quick as possible while she was just standing there, still amazed by his smile.

When they were standing in front of them Sehun saw that Luhan was holding his boyfriends arm. Sehun looked at the guys face and he was smiling at him like they were friends. Idiot... He struggle not to roll his eyes and instead tried to focus on Chanyeol and Baekhyun. He wasnt surprised to see that they were together as always.

"Hi guys." Sehun said and smiled at them. "Its been a long time."  Sehun was really excited and he was always really controllable when it comes to his face but he was not good with his voice. Sehun tried to sound casual as possible but he was afraid that his voice would crack. So he was really thankfull when it didnt.

They hugged with Chanyeol and Sehun wasnt surprise he was still really comfortable with Chanyeol as always. They had those kind of relationships where even if you dont talk years, when you see each other you would continue like nothing changed and he was really happy because it was like that.

Baekhyun on the other hand, was totally opposite of Chanyeol. He was still angry at him because they stopped talking all of a sudden. Actually it was because Sehun and Luhan broke up but since no one knew they were dating it was a big shock to them too.

While Sehun was talking with Baekhyun and trying not to look at Luhans face, because he knew he wouldnt stop looking at him or say something he shouldnt say, he heard the idiot talking.

"Do you guys know each other too?" The idiot was smiling again and Sehun really tried so hard not to roll his eyes and simply ignore him. It looked like he was trying to get into the conversation too because everyone else except the trio looked like they were left out.

"We were best friends in highschool to be honest." Sehun said smiling at the idioticly smiling boy. Or man, he wasnt sure. Who would wear that checkered shirt with that shoes? It looked like he was trying to look young or fashionable but either way it was not working for Sehun. And he was really happy to outcast him so he put more pressure to his smile to told him shut up, or at least he was saying that inside of his head.

"Really oppa? You know them?" Sehun felt a little bit more pressure in his hand and looked at the girl standing next to her. He was confused to see her there again and he already forgot that they were holding hands. 

Before answering her question Sehun took a quick glance to Luhans face and saw he wasnt even looking at them but to the ground or somewhere near that. Sehun didnt even think about what the heck he was trying to do but answered her question with one of his biggest smiles. He couldnt remember her name so he decided to call her with a nickname instead of that, just tp show them off that he was really good with the ladies like always. He wanted Luhan to react a little bit, maybe get angry or even get flustrated but Sehun just wanted him to react a little bit to the fact that he had a girlfriend.

"Yes sweetie, we were really close back than." Sehun said and squezed her hand. He wasnt surprised to see she was breathless and smirked sligthly.

"We are in the same history class with Luhan." She said and turned her face to Luhan. "Right Luhan?" She blurted out. Sehun understand what she was trying to do, of course she was trying to get along with his old friends and gain points in front of them. Sehun rolled his eyes to her attempt but stopped when he finally understand what she was saying.

We are in the same history class with Luhan? They are in the same class? 

Sehun shifted his gaze to Luhan and saw he was looking at Baekhyun. 

"Yes." he said silently, Sehun couldnt even hear his voice but then Luhan lifted his head up and met with Sehuns eyes. Luhans eyes were serious and strong. "Yes we are." he said this time with a louder voice. 

Sehun couldnt help but look at Luhans beautiful face, he didnt change at all he thought and only realized when Luhan turned his face to look at his boyfriend again that he was looking at him straightly while his so called girlfriend and his boyfriend were next to them. He just  couldnt help but look at him with an amazed face but he slightly blushed when Luhan get uncomfortable with his look and turned his head.

Sehun felt like he needs to say something normal after that anormal second and cleared his throath and asked them what they were doing there.

Baekhyun answered him immediateşy telling him that they were on a double date. Of course, he thought and realized that they were interrupting their little date session when Baekhyun looked at him like he was going to kill him but boy, he really didnt care about it at all.

When Baekhyun asked them what they were doing here the girl answered instead of him and lifted their hands a little to show them that they were holding hands like it wasnt obvious before. He wanted roll his eyes to her stupid action when he heard Luhan letting out a sound like he was bored. Sehun turned his face to Luhan and saw that he was looking at his boyfriend. Probably Luhan wanted to be alone with him but Sehun felt something inside of him growling, he didnt care if Luhan wanted to be alone with his idiotic boyfriend, because he wasnt. Sehun wasnt going to allow that.

When Chanyeol started to tell them about the ghost story Sehun smirked, he knew that he found his way to spend some time with Luhan. He wasnt going to let Luhan have fun while he was still suffering with that stupid girl.

But Sehun didnt even have to try to do anything. Instead Chanyeol set up everything for him and he was ready to play along with him as always. He took the chance and promised that he will use that chance wisely.

"Than lets split up." Chanyeol said and it wasnt a surprise that Baekhyun choose Chanyeol immediately and the girl next to him cling onto his hand even with more pressure while Sehun was just looking at Luhan who was still looking at his boyfriend. It was like they didnt even have to say something, like they were belong together. Sehun felt his heart aching from the scene in front of him. 

Hey, pull your together you idiot! This could be your only chance to talk with Luhan again!

Sehun knew he shouldnt in to their love scene, and he also knew he had no right to get into Luhans life again. But he just didnt want to let go off Luhan when he finally found him again years later. 

Sehun also knew he had no choice with Luhan, and he didnt have a thought like that too. He just wanted to spend time with Luhan. Sehun was angry at himself for being this so selfish, he didnt deserve someone like Luhan, wait no, not someone like Luhan because he was one of a kind. Sehun knew, he doesnt deserve Luhan at all, for God sake he knew that he shouldnt even look at him again but he couldnt help to look at his side, he couldnt help but think about him everyday and finally he couldnt help but get jelous when he saw Luhan holding hands with someone else but him.

"Its not fair, we should decide the teams by rock-paper-scissors to make it more fair." Sehun blurted out before even he can shut his mouth. He wanted to punch himself for being so selfish but still he couldnt help but smile when he saw the idiots smile faded off.

Of course Sehun choosed scissors just like Luhan. Luhan would always choose scissors and Sehun thanked his brain for remembering such a simple thing like that.

Sehun waited for a second before going next to Luhan. He watch Luhan laughing at the idiot after he told something to his ear and Sehun felt his hand becomming fists immediately. He wanted to throw that idiotic guy a big punch. But he hold himself and started to walk towards to Luhan. He stopped right next to him and when Luhan turned his face to his, Sehuns heart skipped a beat.

"Dont screw this up." he thought before Luhan took one step closer to him.

 

 

....

 

 

BAAAM, Sehun still has feelings for Luhan. I thought it was obvious since I talked about it in the first fic, you know he was waiting for Luhan when he drove Kai to his house, but still some of you are confused about it sooo yeah, Sehun still likes Luhan even though he knows he shouldnt have. 

Leave comments guys, Im curious what do you guys think will happen in the next chapter :D Oh and this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1OIO3cYpzo is the song if you are wondering ^^