The Night After

Yearbook (Sequel)

 

Luhan heard voices coming near to his door and turned his face to the other side of his bed, if his mother and Kai was arguing again which meant it was really too early to get up. He snuggled to his pillow and tried to sleep again. Luhan felt cold air brushing his legs so he took his legs between his arms, a position he often take when he was struggling to sleep. But bare legs? Luhan didn't remember when was the last time he slept in his boxers, it was still too cold for that. Then he felt the pain on his ribs and his eyes shot open.

He jolted up from the bed and looked at his surroundings. It all come to him now. He looked at his legs and saw scratches on them, his left leg was almost in a greenish purple, he realized he was still at least his upper body was and when he tried to stretch his arm he let out a groan.

"You wake him up!" Luhan heard a voice, an angry one was saying. The room opened and Luhan saw Sehun throwing daggers at the boy next to him before his gaze landed on him with a much more softer look.

"I'm so sorry that we wake you up, is it your arm?" Sehun asked and his gaze landed on Luhan's almost torso. Luhan felt his cheeks blushing and he noticed his s were hardened now, he just hoped they thought it was because of the cold.

"It doesn't look like its broken but we will need to have an X-Ray, his legs look fine and since he is standing without crying I believe there is no damage on his S line too. There might be a shock though, big eyes hardened s and a blush creeping up to his face. Is there a ringing on your ear?" The boy talked looking at Luhan's body and when Luhan didn't understand his question he turned his gaze on Luhan's face and lift his eyebrows.

"I... uuh, what?" Luhan asked and saw the little guy whispering to Sehun.

"Definitely shock."

Luhan was starting to get angry, why Sehun was letting this guy talk about him like he was some kind of an object but not a human?

"Okay Minseok that would be enough, i thought you wanted to sleep?" Sehun said and pushed the boy out of the door and closed it to his face.

"Roommates..." Sehun said and laughed while rolling his eyes in a mocking manner but Luhan was almost sure that Sehun was feeling as weird as he was feeling right now.

"Ah right." Luhan said and shifted uncomfortably from his right foot to left foot.

"He isn't usually like that, he just had a night shift and I'm pretty sure he is awake for more than 24 hours minus the 15 minute breaks." Sehun said and scratched the back of his head, ruffling his hair at the process of doing so.

"So you have a lot of people here, thinking about you just said he has a usual act towards to your... guests." Luhan said coldly.

"NO!" Sehun yelled and put his hands up in the air like he was trying to prove he was infact not guilty.

"This is my room and except me no one had ever stayed here. I even have the key to the room and lock it whenever I leave the house. I'm pretty sure Minseok already find out how to open it but anyway..." Sehun said his voice drifting away.

Luhan didn't know what to say after his ugly accusation and Sehun's reaction to it. He was kind of embarrassed now, thinking about the fact the boy had let him sleep on his bed and he was the first person Sehun let, cleaned his wounds, talk to him until he was relaxed to sleep and let's not forget about the fact saving him from those weird men. Luhan didn't even remember thanking him properly, he really was a useless drama queen.

Luhan started to speak before he can change his mind.

"Thank you for letting me stay here Sehun. And taking care of me, I really appreciate it." Luhan looked at his eyes and even himself was taken aback with how sincere his voice sound.

"Of- of course." Sehun said and shake his head slightly to get himself together. "You are welcomed here any time you want to." Sehun said and offered Luhan a shaky smile which he returned back.

"O beg to differ, if you ever come here while we are having our finals I might do some experiments on you." Someone said from the other side of the door.

"I thought you were going to bed." Sehun said irritated yet he opened the door again to find the Minseok guy at the same spot he left him.

"No, you suggested me that I would do that." Minseok corrected him and offered Luhan a handshake.

"I'm sorry for my behaviour earlier, after seeing so many patients at the hospital you just kind of go everywhere acting like that. I'm Minseok by the way and you are Luhan." He said and his face split into a huge grin which Luhan couldnt help but think he looked cute.

"Yes I am." Luhan said shaking his hand with the one he can still lift.

"Yeah, we heard about you." Minseok said with a mischievous glint in his eyes and Sehun laughed uncomfortably before Luhan asked what did he mean with 'we' and how did they know about him.

"I'm going to prepare us a breakfast until you get dressed then we will go to the hospital." Sehun said and Luhan knew the moment he throw him a look not going was not an option.

After 15 minutes later Luhan was sitting at the room still but with his pants on. At least he managed to wear his pants, pee and tried to wash his face only managing to wet his hair and neck.

"Breakfast is ready." Sehun said opening the door of his room and finding a Luhan with wet hair and still a upper body. Luhan saw Sehun gulping but he ignored it, probably he was thinking how much of a pain in the was he.

"Well, before you can ask, my shirt is covered with blood, ripped and not in a position to wear and my jacket is missing and I still can't lift my hand." Luhan said.

Sehun smacked his head."Right! I'm so sorry I forgot you don't have a thing to wear. Wait let me find you something." Sehun said and started to look through his clothes on his closet while Luhan watched his back. Time did acted nice towards to Oh Sehun, Luhan thought to himself again.

"Here, is this okay?"

"Huh?" Luhan asked snapping from his thoughts that includes chocolate, strawberries and one Oh Sehun.

Sehun obviously didn't catch that Luhan's mind was somewhere else and Luhan was thankful for that. He looked at the green hoodie Sehun was holding and nod before Sehun came and help Luhan wear it.

"Don't try to wear it with both of your hands, let the right one stay inside and we can zip it like that, okay?" Sehun said and helped him wear it.

Luhan felt his hand slightly brushing to his exposed tummy before he zipped it up. Sehun looked at Luhan and smiled to their achievement. Luhan didn't realize how close they were until Sehun lifted his head.

Luhan looked at his eyes and Sehun's smile vanished away, it was replaced with something else. Was it despair? No it was something different, it was the look he gave to his parents when they didn't let him buy the expensive toy at the store, Sehun was looking at him like he was the toy and they didn't let him touch Luhan.

Luhan felt something on his whole body, not just some butterflies on his stomach, he felt something pulled him towards to Sehun and clearly he felt the same thing coming closer to Luhan until their breaths were one.

"I cant sleep lets go to the hospital together!" Minseok exclaimed and Sehun jumped so high that Luhan was sure he looked at his abs while he was up in the air.

"Did I interrupt som-"

"NO!" Luhan said quickly and he rushed towards to the kitchen trying to suppress his blush.

After having their breakfast which included hard boiled eggs and some cheese with bread they were walking to the hospital.

People who recognized Minseok and Sehun said hi to them and looked weirdly at Luhan who was now in Sehun's embrace. Sehun didn't trust Luhan enough to let him walk on his own, especially after a headache hit him hard. Luhan was pretty sure it was the alcohol he get the other night but it was no use trying to make Sehun believe so.

"Shinhye!" Minseok yelled to a girl in white. She turned her face to them and smiled at Minseok.

"Minnie!" And with that they were hugging each other and Luhan heard Sehun making gagging sounds which made Luhan giggle.

The duo turned their faces to Sehun and Luhan after hearing his giggle and Luhan stopped, snuggling a little bit more closer to Sehun. It was weird that the last person he wanted to see for over a month was now the only person he wanted to be with and tried to hide behind.

"Another patient?" Shinhye asked already looking at the cuts on Luhan's face and his torso trying to guess his wounds.

"Actually he is Luhan." Minseok said. Luhan felt Sehun tensing and he caressed Sehun's back with the hand he was holding his torso. Sehun vinced with the action but didn't say anything.

"Oh! How rude I am!" Shinhye said loudly now grinning at Luhan. "It's a pleasure to meet you finally! Sehun told us so many things about you!" And with that she was hugging Luhan while Sehun was still holding him.

"Did he?" Luhan said but he was taken aback with some stranger girl hugging him all of a sudden.

"Oh yes, he did. Plenty of things actually." Shinhye said and Sehun cut him.

"We are here to see one of the assistants, is Assistant Kim available?" Luhan heard Sehun talk formally before but with a demanding professional tone? Boy he wanted to get beaten every day if Sehun was going to be his doctor. Luhan shake his head trying to get away with the erted thought building up in his head, maybe he really was in shock.

"Let me check." Shinhye said and with that she was gone. They went to an empty room and after 10 minutes someone came and looked at Luhan's wounds, they did an X-Ray and as Minseok said his ribs were not broken but still he needed a bandage and ointment and some painkillers. He was supposed to be having a week off to heal fully which Luhan was angry about. He had a job and school to go! His midterms were just ended and he had to participate in classes or he was going to fail his finals. Sehun take none of it and talked with his demanding professional tone again which made Luhan shut up and dream again.

"So." Luhan said after the assistant was gone and he was alone with Sehun again.

Sehun come next to Luhan and started to rub the medicine to Luhan's arm.

"So?" He answered after finishing his arm and starting to put the medicine on his ribs which made Luhan wince.

"So you were talking about me, of course if there is another Luhan that I don't know about Im sorry for assuming that." Luhan said and Sehun's hands stopped for a moment before continuing to draw circles on Luhan's ribs.

"Yes I do talk about you." Sehun said after a while.

"Oh." Was the only think Luhan could think of.

"But not to everyone. I just talked about you to Minseok when we get drunk one night at the first year and then he told to Shinhye which she told to Hyunsoo which he told to- anyway the point is this hospital and my class has a really wide gossip arrange." Sehun said and chuckled a little bit.

"But why you were talking about me?" Luhan asked again trying to get the answer out of Sehun.

"We were talking about our ex's and you came up being the first lov- boyfriend of mine and after that night everyone already knew about you."

"And they assumed you were not over me huh? Why didn't you corrected them and said you were straight and was infact over me?" Luhan asked curious this time, that's what the old Sehun did in the past.

Sehun was finished with his ribs and dropped Luhan's arm slowly to its place before looking at Luhan's eyes seriously.

"Because I'm not straight and wasn't over you. Infact I'm still not over you, I thought last night I was clear enough about that." Sehun said and his eyes hardened with the mention of last night.

Luhan heard Sehun's voice ringing in his head, last night he was too shocked and tired to care but after the morning and now with the things he is saying Luhan was sure he heard him say 'I love you'. To Luhan. From Oh Sehun. And he remembered saying something like talking about it tomorrow and realized Sehun was looking at him expectantly.

"I..." Luhan started but before he can go on their door shut open.

"I couldn't stop her Sehun Im sorry!" Minseok yelled through the door and Minseok was at the ground after a second when someone pushed him to the floor. Luhan felt his jaw hitting to the ground with shock. Now that was something he didnt expect.

"Mom?"

 

 

 

 

 

Here is an update :D Thank you for sticking up with me and I think after 4 or 5 chapters it will be the end sadly but I started another Hunhan fanfic so if you guys want to check it out here is the link 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1086681/upside-down-fluff-exo-love-luhan-sehun-humor-hunhan

 

I love reading your comments so make sure to leave one! ^^

Lots of love~