Drama Queen

Yearbook (Sequel)

"Show me the list."

"I dont know what you are talking about." Luhan didnt take his gaze from the book yet answered calmly.

"Show.me.the.list." Baekhyun said obviously irritated.

Luhan turned a page and looked at Baekhyun behind his book.

"Again, i dont know what you are talking about." 

"Stop the bull, your book is upside down and obviously you were not reading that till you heard me climbing the stairs so give me the fricking list or i will choose your clothes myself and God knows what will you wear."

Luhan sighed, he knew he could not fool his friend but still he gave it a shot. Was that a crime now? Obviously in Baekhyun's eyes, it was.

"How did you even know i've made a list?" Luhan asked dropping his book on to his bed and grabbing his computer he just left to the floor.

Baekhyun sat on the floor next to the bed before answering.

"You are my best friend for life of course i know you made a list. So lets start and finish it before 6pm i need to go home and eat with Chanyeol. We have a dinner date..." Baekhyun made a face full with so much love and romanticism Luhan almost gagged. Yes his best friends, aka lovers for life were living together now and apparently it wasnt as bad as Baekhyun tought it would be.

"Every dinner is a dinner date for you." Luhan said grumply.

"I know!" Baekhyun let out, like it was the best thing in the world. 

Such a loser, Luhan tought but he knew he was just being an and getting jelaous because he had no one to think like that.

"Oh dont make that grumpy face, when im done with you everyone at the theatre will be looking at you instead of the kids." He said winking to Luhans side, "Even the single parents."

"Ew, you are disgusting."

Either way Luhan showed Baekhyun the list. The list of the clothes he might wear to the theatre.

"Oh my God!" Baekhyun yelled.

"You were thinking to go with this hideous orange buttoned shirt? What were you thinking?"

Baekhyun throw the shirt to Luhans wastebin, and thankfully missed it.

"Hey! I like that shirt!"

"Well i dont." Baekhyun cleared out.

After lots of insults towards to Luhan's fashion sense, towards to his closet and one little speech about how he doesnt has a boyfriend yet because he doesnt know how to get dressed Baekhyun finally found a solution.

"We are going to shopping."

"I knew this was coming and no we are not." 

"Yes we are."

Luhan sighed he knew it was impossible to win an argue when he was talking with Baek but this time it was different.

"No, we really cant. I dont have any money i cant even eat outside and cant want money from mom because she is the same."

"Drama queen." Baekhyun murmured under his breath.

"Okay now, i know you are not preparing for this theatre for Kai or for Yixing. You will see Sehun there and probably his girlfriend too. If it wasnt important for you, you wouldnt have made the list and i knew you were going to make one once we get the tickets. This is like a revenge and i cant let you go to that war without any weapons." 

Baekhyun get up fom his seat. His head thrown back, like he was looking at something invisible at the ceiling.

"I will do the impossible."

"Yes i will do the impossible for you."

His fist was now up and he was swinging it.

"I will find a thing to wear from this garbage and i will make sure you win the war!"

"Who is the drama queen now?" Luhan murmured but still didnt make a comment and wait for the torture to end.

Baekhyun found an old jean that has a mustard stain on its left side and combined it with one sleeveless shirt that has a skull on it and throw a jean jacket on it to complete the outfit.

"It doesnt look bad to be honest." Luhan said. Even though he felt like he was going to freeze to death with that outfit.

"Yes it does look awesome i know you can cry later. Im going to be late now if i dont go out." Baekhyun added looking at the watch.

"Its 6.20." 

"I can see."

"You are already late." Luhan pointed out.

Baekhyun was already packed and ready to go.

"I know silly i meant late even for me." 

Baekhyun kissed Luhans cheek before leaving the room. 

 

 

 

When the theatre day came everything was everywhere. Kai was running around in the house, his mother was nagging him, Baekhyun was having second toughts about his own outfit which was a blue blazer one simple white shirt and ripped jeans, Chanyeol was nagging about the weather and how Baekhyun will get cold with those jeans and Yixing was looking for something which Luhan didnt even want to know.

Yixing walked towards to Luhan, with his confused face like always. Luhan realized once again how Yixing had amazing features and how charming he looks with casual outfit. Yixing was wearing a green pants which has zips right below his pockets, one simple grey shirt and a blue checkered shirt with a grey beenie that completes his cool look. 

"I cant find my jacket, but the thing is i dont remember if i took it with me." Yixing explained scratching his head with one hand. 

Luhan looked at the wildness happening in his living room and sighed.

"You can have one of mine and return it back later, we cant look for it now." 

"Great!" Yixing's face lit up and his dimple rise from his cheek. Luhan reminded himself how much of an idiot he was for not loving this man. He was after all the most loveable man he knew.

"Alright everyone!" Luhans mother shouted and clapped her hands to get everyones attention. "We cant all go with Yixing's car so we will flip coins for who will walk to the school." 

Everyone started to blabber and a huge noise started to build up.

"I cant walk i have ripped jeans!" Baekhyun yelled.

"Well you shouldnt have wear them!" Chanyeol yelled back.

"This is my play im not going to walk!" Kai yelled his face already red with anger.

Luhan was definitely going to lose his mind.

"We are only 6 people and Yixing has a jeep im sure we can fit in, no one has to walk." 

Everyone turned to Yixing for his agreement. 

"Actually its not my jeep i took the companies van since we are crowded."

"Dips for the front seat!" Kai yelled and started to run towards to the door.

This is going to be a long day Luhan tought. He felt something on his hand and when he looked down he saw Yixing squeezing his hand onto his. It was a resurring squeeze and after 2 seconds he let go and walked towards to the open door. 

 

 

 

 

If Luhan tought he had a wildness back in his home he was so wrong. The school was full with children, teens, parents, teachers and everyone was yelling for some reason. When they found their seats Luhan decided it best for him to go out for a couple of minutes to breath or just simply enjoy the silence.

Luhan walked pass the guests and children then went to the parking lot of the school. It was crowded too, of course so Luhan kept going and stopped when he saw a familiar bench and a big tree.

 

"What are you looking at?" Sehun blurted out.

Luhan turned his face to Sehun with a confused look.

"I am right beside you and you are looking at those idiots who play soccer? At least dont check out boys when im near you!" Sehun half yelled half hissed. His gaze locked on some boy who was now looking at their side. When the boy saw Sehun's gaze he quickly started to run to the other side of the field.

"Im not 'checking out boys' you idiot." Luhan said with an amused voice. Sehun was taking aback with Luhans answer. Sehun turned his face to Luhan's and then followed his gaze.

Luhan was looking at a couple who were sitting at the grass side by side, they were holding hands and when the girl shifted her hand Sehun saw a ring. A couple ring he assumed. When the boy hold out his hand and interlocked their hands Sehun was sure it was a couple ring.

"They just look so happy." Luhan said with a slight bit of pain on his voice.

"And free." Luhan added holding out his hand to the air and looking at his empty hand.

Sehun felt the urge to hold Luhan's hand and hug him in front of everyone but he knew he couldnt do that. He couldnt do that in front of so many people. 

Something broke on his heart when he saw Luhan's face. So empty and full with disapontment. He was probably disapointed because his so called boyfriend was a coward. While Luhan had nothing to hide Sehun was the right opposite. Sehun was so angry at himself, Luhan didnt deserve a boyfriend like himself, such a coward. A coward that cant hold the man he loves in front of everyone, a coward that cant gives his boyfriend what he deserves.

"Wait here." Sehun blurted out.

Luhan watched his 'secret' boyfriend ran to the gates of their school. He continued to watch the couple in front of him when Sehuns sight disappeared.

They were now kissing and no one was even batting an eye on them. Luhan was grateful he had a boyfriend as sweet as Sehun and he loved Sehun more than any crush he had so far. It wasnt a crush, Luhan knew. He would love to kiss Sehun in front an everyone. He tried to imagine a scene he is kissing Sehun right where the couple in front of him stays, no one was batting an eye on them except the single ones who are wishing to be like them. Luhan sighed, there is no way that could happen any time sooner. But he had time, Luhan had the time to wait for that happen some day. Sooner or not.

Sehun was back with 2 cokes. He handed one of them to Luhan and ignored his confused look.

"Bottles up!" Sehun said and opened his coke.

Luhan obeyed and started to drink his coke. Sehun almost spit the coke out, he was trying to drink it in a high speed, which Luhan had no idea why. When Sehun was finished he was looking at Luhan for him to finish his coke, almost looking impatiant.

Sehun couldnt take it anymore and finished Luhan's coke too. Then he started to take away their cover and take out the leather rope he wrapped his right arm.

He seperated the long rope with his bare hands and poke the covers of the cokes through the leather rope. When he was finished he turned to Luhan.

"Is your fancywork done now?" Luhan blurted out.

"Yes actually," Sehun said smiling "its done."

Sehun quickly put the rope around Luhans neck and tied it from his back. Doing the same thing at himself he was looking finally satisfided with his work.

Luhan took the neckless -kind of- on his hands. He finally get it.

"I know you are upset and i know im not giving you the things you deserve but its just.." Sehuns voice trailed off and before he can say anything Luhan cut his sentence.

"I loved it."

"Really?" Sehun looked at Luhan. He wanted to believe his words but still felt guilty.

"Yes you silly maniac." Luhan said and laughed at Sehun with his dazzling smile, at least thats what Sehun tought.

"Its so, so... us you know. Unique and its an art, kind of." 

Luhan spent the rest of the day playing with his neckless and thinking about his silly boyfriend.

 

 

Luhan shake his head trying to get away from the toughts he was getting. He didnt need this right now. He qas being a drama queen, maybe hanging out with Baekhyun was not such a good thing to begin with he tought. He turned his back to the bench and the field starting to walk to the school again.

 

 

 

*waves* HIIII! 

I know it took me such a long time to update but im starting to figure out a story line and your comments are my muse hint hint :D Really i mean it, your comments are my only inspiration to continue writing this story thank you for sticking up with me if you are still reading ^^

Lots of love~