Really? Father?

Yearbook (Sequel)

Luhan get back to the theatre and found his family. Yixing was waving him and he had a empty seat next to him. Luhan sat next to him and saw his mother next to Yixing. She was talking with someone on the phone and she didnt look that so happy to be honest. Luhan heard the words double shift and chef so he was pretty sure it was about his mothers job. Boy he really needed to find a job.

He was talking about the jobs he can work at with Yixing when he saw someone sitting next to him. 

Those piercing eyes made Luhan suffocate his words. Yixing saw what was stoppingLuhan from talking so he talked.

"Oh hey! It was Sehun right?" Yixing said smiling at the latter, holding out his hand for Sehun to shake.

Sehun replied back with the same enthusiasm as Yixing's and shake his hand, their hands coming together right in front of Luhan's face since he was sitting right between them. That almost made Luhan snicker but he bit his tongue to hold back.

"So what are you doing here?" Yixing asked leaning closer to Luhan so he can hear Sehun better, with the noises coming from back it was harder than it looked.

"Oh, my brother is the lead actually, maybe you know him? Kyungsoo?" Sehun leaned closer to Luhan too, to make his words heard but it still gave Luhan the chills when their arms touch. He couldnt help but take his arm from the arm chair and keeping his arms crossed on his chest.

"The guy Kai talks about all the time?" Yixing said smiling with a knowing look to Luhan. They both knew how his brother doesnt shut ups when it comes to Kyungsoo. Yixing was never good with remembering things but even he knew Kyungsoo, think about how often that happens.

"Yeah i think i heard about him." Yixing said with a slight bit of sarcasm on his tone but probably Sehun didnt catch that. But again, when did he catch anything?

Luhan was kinda bored with getting between them, getting compelty ignored while they are talking. It was weird actually, while his ex-secret-boyfriend and his new-almost-boyfriend were talking and ignoring himHe was supposed to be the main, not the left over.

"Why there are empty seats next to you?" Luhan asked, noticing the empty seats that has bags on them to make it clear they are taken.

"Those are for our parents." Sehun said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Of course their parents would come to see their son play, why would Luhan even think it was impossible for them to show up? Probably because he never saw or heard about them when they were in high school. But hey that was 3 years ago.

Like she heard they were talking about her, Sehun's mother came and sat next to Sehun, kissing his sons cheeks and making him blush slightly. His mother was wearing a fur coat and full face make up, her shockingly beautiful blonde hair was almost on her shoulders, giving her a both chick and sporty look. If Baekhyun saw her he would have lost his mind and try to talk with her about fashion he bet inside of his mind. 

She turned her face to Luhan, he was still looking at her, dazzled. Luhan felt her gaze was somehow disquieting, he felt uncomfortable and leaned a little bit to Yixing's side.

"And these are?" His mother asked to Sehun, still looking at Luhan.

"This is Luhan, his brother is playing with Kyungsoo at the play, the one next to him is his ..." He stopped for a second to look at Luhan, his voice had a hint of anger "friend, and the one next to him is Luhan's mother and.." He stopped again when he saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol enterring then sitting next to Luhan's mother. They were talking about Sherlock and in a big argue, git, shut up, Merlin's sweaty pants were the some words coming from their side. Apparently Sehun decide it was best for him to not bring up their weird friends into this already weird talk. "And thats it. Look the play is starting." He said quickly before his mother can respond. His mother smiled at them and turned her face to the stage.

The old principal was giving a speech about how proud he is with this production and it was great to see the parents in one room yada yada. Luhan stopped listening to the boring speech and decided it wouldnt hurt if he gives Sehun's side a look. Luhan put his elbow to the armchair and his chin on it, shifting his head like he was almost resting his head on his shoulder so he can take a look of Sehun without getting caught.

Boy he was stunning! It was like he was marbled, his nose and the little bridge, his lips shape, the piercing blackish brown eyes... He remembered how Sehun's eyes would turn into an almost black when he was kissing Luhan, his hands creeping to his hips... NO! Luhan should not be thinking about those times! It was just an innocent look at the Greek God sitting right beside him. 

Luhan noticed Sehun's chin was much more sharp now, his jaw law sharp as a knife. Altough he almost image himself his neck back in the days he stopped himself again and try to focus. He was wearing a grey knitted pulloever, its V neck was deep and making Luhan see Sehun's chest time to time when he moves or laughs.

Laughs?

He looked at the stage in front of him and saw the play was already started and Kai was about to exit the stage. He knew his brother only had a couple of lines and he missed one of them while looking at Sehun. He consoled himself thinking his brother would have look at Kyungsoo too if he had a play and Kyungsoo was sitting right next to him. But he was not Kai and Sehun was not Kyungsoo and Luhan had no feelings towards to Sehun except hatred.

Right then Sehun put his elbow on to the armchair too, their  arms touching them. Like that was not enough he put his chin on his hand like Luhan. Sehun's fresh colagne hit Luhan so hard that he felt like he was going to suffocate with this amazing smell.

"Enjoying the view?" Sehun whispered.

Luhan froze, but everything inside of him was running around madly, his brain flipping, his heart racing, his lungs over reacting. It all came out with a loud cough, more like a sound of choking. Yixing asked Luhan if he was okay and he nod quietly, shifting himself again so he was back to sitting normally. He heard a snicker coming beside him and felt the blood rushing to his face. So Sehun noticed Luhan was looking at him for like what 10 seconds? Luhan checked his watch and saw it has passed 25 minutes after the play started.

Dammit.

 

 

 

Luhan excused himself after the first part of the play. They gave a 15 minute pause and boy he needed a pause. After he got up and walked towards to the exit he heard someone coming behind him, the footsteps coming closer.

"Hey." Sehun almost said to his ear, making Luhan shiver.

Luhan speed up and didnt reply to Sehun, trying to get away as quickly as possible. When he was infront of the toilet he saw the line and immediately turned back to go to the toilet at the third floor.

"Luhan." Sehun called his name but he ignored it again. Damn that boys stupidly long legs and his atlethic figue Luhan tought.

The third floor was deserted, he quickly sprinted towards the toilets but Sehun hold his arm, turning Luhan to him, Luhan's face hitting Sehun's hard chest. Again, Luhan felt his head spinning with his cologne.

"Will you stop running away from me?" Sehun said, his words vibrating on his chest, making Luhan realize he was still pressed to his chest, it was almost like they were hugging without their hands.

He jerked back but Sehun was still holding his arm on the same place.

"What cologne do you use?" Luhan blurted out before he can stop himself.

Sehun looked confused for a moment before answering with a cold "I dont use cologne."

Luhan felt the anger inside of him boiling.

"Great!" He exclamed. His voice higher than he tought it would be.

"Of course you are not. Like its not enough for you to have that face and that body of course your sweat will smell like unicorn fart!"

"What else can you do?" He was practically yelling now, swinging his arms on the air, making Sehun's hands follow his arm absurdly.

"Can you do magic too?"

For the first time Luhan looked at Sehun, he was basicly shooting lasers from his eyes. He saw Sehun was about to answer.

"Don't answer that!" Luhan hissed.

After a few seconds of breathing in and breathing out Luhan was calmer. It was never good for him to hold his toughts, because they would always explode in the most bizzare way.

"Why are you even following me?" Luhan said, this time in a more acceptable voice.

"I told you not to run away from me, i tought we agreed on that." Sehun said.

"That's not the answer for my question!" Luhan said, he was starting to get angry again.

Sehun looked taken aback but answered cooly, "Of course to talk."

"Well im not running now, you can talk. And it better be good." Luhan shot back.

"Why were you watching me?"

"You look uglier than ever it surprised me, thats all." Luhan was on fire.

"Thats not the answer for my question." Sehun said repeating Luhan's words from earlier.

"Pfft." Luhan rolled his eyes in a care free way. That was the only sound Luhan could make under that pressure to be honest and he wanted to believe it sound careless but he just knew Sehun would understand it.

A snicker came from the latter.

"Don't worry," Sehun said getting closer to Luhan one more time. "I won't tell it to your boyfriend."

Luhan stepped back and his back hit the wall behind him.

"What's there to tell?" Luhan retorted, gulping down his salvia he currently had no control over.

"I dont know, you tell me." Sehun answered back, his eyes glistering with amusement. He just knew Luhan was right in his hands, both metaphorically and really.

"Don't talk like that in front of your girlfriend too." Luhan spat back trying to say the word girlfriend as mockingly as he can. "She might misunderstood." 

"I dont have one." Sehun said quickly, it sounded like he was relieved to say that somehow?

"What do you mean? Yes you do." Luhan said getting tired of this talk, his head was starting to hurt from all this tension he was getting.

"No, we don't see each other anymore." Sehun said.

"So you guys broke up?" Luhan asked, confused.

"Well you can say that. We just stopped talking." Sehun said wavering his hand like its nothing.

"Oh." Luhan said. "I get it now. You dont do 'break ups' do you?" He laughed bitterly.

"I forget you just stop seeing them when you get bored and jump to the next person you see."

"No, its not like that." Sehun said sounding desparete and guilty all of a sudden. 

"Why? I remember you doing exactly that to me." He looked at Sehun's saddened eyes and felt a satisfaction knowing that he was the reason the latter was sad. He deserved to be sad after all the things he had done to him, Luhan tought.

"It wasn't like that, it was never like that with you Lu. You have to trust me." He said coming closer to Luhan, closing the gap between them. 

Sehun put his forehead to Luhan's, his hand on Luhan's arm now sliding to his hand, holding it so carefully that it sent electrics to Luhan's brain.

"I've never wanted to hurt you, i would never do something to hurt you again." Sehun whispered, his breath hitting to Luhan's face. He felt Sehuns hand moving towards to his face and right when he was about to put his hand on Luhan's face he pushed Sehun with the all courage inside of him.

He didnt deserve Luhan's love or any of his feelings. He was miserable for years after what he done, he couldnt go out with anyone, he had trust issues, he hated school and it pained him seeing Sehun with different girls every week, not sparing a glance towards to him, not giving him an explanation, just leaving him and ugh Luhan was boiling with anger. How could he think with just one talk they would go back, how idiot would think its okay to get into someones life after destroying it, how could he hold his hand so freely? Who did he think he was?

"You did hurt me, you did wanted to hurt me! Who would think its okay to kiss someone else while just one day ago he was with someone else? You didnt even give me a warning, you didnt give me a chance, an explanation for God sake! You didnt even think i was important enough to talk!" 

Luhan saw how Sehun looked hurt with his words. He wanted to make him hurt, just like he did to himself. 

"You really are a bastard." Luhan said slowly, he never knew he could feel a word that so much.

"What's happening there?" Someone called, surprising both Luhan and Sehun. Footsteps come closer and they saw their old principal.

"Oi, are you here too? The play is about to start." He said looking at Sehun.

"Ah yes, we were just talking. We will be back in a second." Sehun retorted looking at the old man, his hand swiping through his hair like he always does when he is concerned or frustrated.

"I remember you, you were an old student, right?" The principal said towards to Luhan.

"Uhm, yes." He answered still confused why their principal was talking with Sehun like that.

"We were taking some classes together and he was the water boy back then." Sehun said, looking kind of bored and uncomfortable.

"So you guys are catching up huh?" The principal laughed.

"But the play will start in 5 minutes make sure to be there before it starts." He said looking at his watch.

"Okey father, we will." Sehun said.

When the principal, Sehun's dad leave and he was looking at me again, waiting for a reaction.

"Father? Is our principal your father?"

Sehun just shrugged and Luhan let out a snort.

"I guess thats just some other thing you didnt feel like you need to tell me huh." Luhan shake his head and started to walk back to the theatre stage.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What's good without some more drama right :D But i swear the next chapter will have less drama- or is it? But i can give you guys some hint

New years dinner- Malfoy- Chanbaek- Swaeter

Can you guys guess? :D Reviews are highly appreciated and loved, your comments are my energy please dont hessistate to write ^^

Lots of love ~