Okay

Yearbook (Sequel)

"Sooo, how are we going to do this? If we get in at the same time everyone would know who is going where." Yixing raised his voice after everyone was standing next to their partners.

"You know what? You are definitely right Yixing." Baekhyun said with one of his super duber cute voices. It could be normal for others who doesnt know him that so much but Luhan and Chanyeol knew Baekhyun was already so angry to God knows who and him being pregnant was not helping either.

"Then who will go first?" Chanyeol asked and as if Baekhyun was expecting someone to ask that he grabbed that blonde s hands before disappearing from their sights and going in to the mirror house first.

"We are going first..." was the last thing they heard.

"Well, okay then we can go second and you guys can go later, okay?" Yixing asked a little bit confused with Baekhyuns actions.

"He is just too excited to play games like this, you know Baek haha hah ha." Chanyeol said and stopped laughing awkwardly after he saw everyone else was looking at him like he was crazy and laughing all by himself.

He cleared his throath after a few minutes of awkward silence.

"Yeah okay we are going now too, let the best one win." he said and throw a smirk at Sehun while Yixing rolled his eyes at his childish act and waved his hands to Luhan after going in with Chanyeol.

Luhan was so tensed up and he didnt know what to do.

Should he talk?

I saw youy carry your with you too now, I hope she is not that so expensive, because that would be a shame to your wallet

Maybe something nicer than that...

Oh I see you have girlfriend now, Im sure you fell for her character

Maybe a little bit more?

I can tell you a great doctor who could probably recreate your girlfriends braincells, after seeing her nose Im pretty sure she is used to going under knife, so that would be okay

Okay I give up.

Maybe he should just let out all of his anger from him. Allt hose years who he had to grt through without Sehun beside him, how much he cried, how much he missed him, how much he hated him, how much he wanted to throw out of the window to go next to him and pull him into a hug and kiss the places that were demaged.

But no, he didnt want to do those. Because if he does that that meant he was still caring for Sehun and he didnt want Sehun to believe something stupid like that. Not even when he was not excepting it himself.

So he decided to just shut up and be normal around him. Nope he wasnt going to act like he was his friend or ex-boyfriend, he was just going to act like he was someone he knew from highschool, just like they just said, nothing more, but just an old friend. Who is a jackass and holds hands with his girlfriend and has the courage to make them know each other and even force them to eat dinner together, God how much Luhan wanted to throw that tard from a cliff and laugh like a maniac after burning the place down and use the blonde s legs are firewood.

Just an old friend like I said.

"So we should go in now?" Sehun said, well more like asked to Luhan who was completly out of the world right now. If Sehun wasnt used to this action of his, he would probably think Luhan was meditating or sleeping with his eyes open. But probably he was just overthinking as always and didnt hear what Sehun just said. So Sehun decided to give shot. I mean what would it matter? He was already so deep in the .

"So, I heard TVXQ broke up."

Sehun waited for the great punch of justice from Luhan or at least a twitch in his eyes but nothing happened and after seeing some steam coming out from Luhan's brain he was pretty sure he was in his own little world probably running around with bunnies and talking with the deers about the gas prices. Or at least thats what Sehun forced himself to think. He really didnt want to admit that Luhan was just ignoring him and never ever going to talk with him again. Not as a boyfriend but also not as a friend too.

Sehun touched Luhans shoulder to make him look at towards to him.

Luhan finally broke the gaze he was having with the wall and shifted his gaze to the blonde boy who was looking at him with sad eyes.

it

"You dont have to touch a like me, what if your friends see?" Luhan spat out with an angry furrowed eye brows. He was shocked himself with the sudden out burst of his and stepped back to break the touch with Sehun.

Sehun was taken aback with Luhans sudden out burst and only looked at Luhan with shocked eyes, he couldnt even managed to get a sound from his lips.

"Never mind, Im outta here." Luhan said before looking at Sehun with pitiful eyes but Sehun was almost sure his eyes were watery. After a second later Luhan was gone and Sehun was looking at the empty space in front of him.

No

He couldnt let this happen to him all again. He didnt want to lose him again even when he just found him and Luhan was not his in the first place. He didnt have times for "maybe"s or "almost"s. He would do everything to take everything go back before all of those incidients happened but since he had no such powers like that he hold on to everything he has right now. He wasnt going to let Luhan go like this again.

After a minute later Sehun was running in the place to find Luhan but he was nowhere to be found. He looked at the mens restroom and the coridors but nope, he wasnt there. He looked out side and take the risk. He looked around the place, the garden and when he was almost going to give up, of course giving up as looking for him out side not giving up from looking for him, he heard a noise. It sounded like someone was crying?

Sehun slowly walked to the wall and clearly heard someone, no Luhan was crying.

"Stupid stupid stupid... Why you are like this?" Sehun heard another noises coming from the wall, was Luhan hitting his head to the wall?

"I cant believe what you just did, ugh couldnt you just shut up?"

Sehun was going to interrupt Luhan's monologue but then decided to listen to him.

"You promised to Yixing that you will never cry again for him, that you get over him, you were not thinking about him anymore and look what are you doing right now."

Sehun tensed up when he heard Yixings name. So he was Luhans boyfriend after all and he knew about him too but still acted friendly towards to him? Sehun couldnt help but give some points to the man for that. Was he that so stupid or that so good?

Sehun heard Luhans sobbing and guessed he was now sitting to the ground his back still touching the wall.

Sehun finally give up and take some courage then sit next to Luhan quickly, getting scared to make the smaller boy run away again.

Luhan lifted his head but when he saw it was Sehun who was sitting next to him he quickly lowered his gaze again to hide his tears escaping from his eyes.

"Since when you are here?" Luhan asked, he was trying to talk with a tough voice but his voice cracked in the middle of the sentence and he sweared mentally, his own vocal cords were betraying him in the most possibly awkward situation.

"Yu promised to me that you will never run away from me again." was Sehuns answer. "So as you can see promises can get break too."

"So you are saying to me that I should run away from you again?" Luhan asked with a tilted head. Boy he was really cute but stupid too. Sehun sweared mentally and facepalmed himself, how could he get that from that sentence? Was he really that stupid or that naive or Sehun was really at explanations and consoling people who are crying. Probably all of the above but still Sehun give it a shot.

"All Im saying is I promised to myself that I will get over you, that you were just a crush I had long time ago, that I should stop thinking about you all the time, stop missing your presence next to me, stop torturing myself because I hurt you but I couldnt. Everyday I promised myself but couldnt do it. Because everytime I hear a TVXQ song I would remember you and your dances, how you face lit up when you made me listen to them with you, or everytime someone ordered your favorite drink coco bubble tea at a cafe I would think about the times that you had a headache because you drinked the cold bubble tea too quickly or everytime someone rides a bike to school I would think about the time I tried to teach you how to ride a bike God dammit there is no time that Im not thinking about you and it had been years since we last talk and I went to your brothers school just to hope maybe someday I can see you again but dammit when I was finally getting over you, you decided to appear again and I couldnt help but only think about your face, how your hair looks so soft as always and how fair is your skin and how you have bags under your eyes because probably you are studying your off for your school and UGH!"

Sehun finally stopped and let out a low growl under his breath and slowly breathed out again to cathc up a little bit. Luhan was just looking at Sehun and he was just speechless. He didnt know how he was feeling about him and he didnt know he was still thinking about him and he also didnt know he was going to his brothers school just to see him again and apparently he knew nothing about Sehun and he felt so stupid all of a sudden.

"My point is..." Sehun started again and he looked at Luhans doe eyes, which are even more puffy right now because he was crying a moment ago.

"Im sorry." Sehun finally let out.

"I shouldnt have let those bastards talk about you like that, i never wanted to hurt you but at that time I was so stupid to think about my stupid pride and name instead of your feelings and my feelings too. I should have kicked those bastards balls and told them you have more balls than them, because you had the courage to tell everyone what you were feeling and thinking and not just about me but everything. You were almost so open with your thoughts and I was never like that, I always wanted to be, but never were. So Im  sorry for putting you those ty situations because of my stupid decisions and making you sad, but even though it comes selfish, then let it be selfish, but the thing Im most sorry about is that I have let you go."

Luhans head was a mess right now. His brain just didnt take all the information Sehun just give to himself and he was still in shock and couldnt find the words to say. What was he even going to say?

I forgive you? No, it wasnt that simple. 

Thank you? For what, telling Luhan how he felt bad and he wanted to kick the boys balls in his team?

Okay? Even Luhan was not that so cruel to Sehun.

So shutting up was the last decision. After a moment of silence Sehun opened his mouth again. Boy he was talking too much, the Sehun Luhan knew was never that much of a talker, so Luhan knew Sehun was probably pushing his limits to open up to Luhan.

"You proably dont care about it, but still I wanted you to let you know that I wont let you go this time."

Sehun looked right through the smaller boys eyes.

"I wont let you get out of my life again. Not when I found you again. Im not saying you to get me into your life again, Im just saying dont leave mine."

Okay now Luhan was mentally screaming, and at one point he thought Sehun was hearing him because he throw a weird gaze at Luhan but then Luhan understood he should have probably speak by now.

"Okay." was the thing Luhan said. He was really touched by Sehuns words but both of them knew it wasnt that easy to Luhan let Sehun to get into his life again, it wasnt that simple. But Luhan figured at least he could just give permission to Sehun to let do whatver he wants and lay back and watch what will happen next, yeah he believed he can do that at least.

 

 

 

 

 

 

As I promised here is an update yeeey :D So sehun finally spoke up, what do you guys think about iiit :D

Oh and as my 2 stories are not enough I started to write another fanfic, here is the link if you guys are wondering and Lulu is one of the mains again and its OT12 link :D 

        

         

My edit for Lulu's birthday :D Yep Im done now see ya guys :D