Unexpected

Yearbook (Sequel)

"OH GOD! Dıd you saw that jelly fish! Lets go there!" Luhan yelled while pointing at the tank that full of jelly fishes. As always he was getting a little bit more excited than he should be.

"I know right! Lets go!" Baekhyun yelled back and they started to run walk towards to the tank.

Since Luhan threaten Chanyeol they decide to go to the aquarium instead of Lotte World. Yixing offered to take all of them with his car so they met at 2pm in front of Luhans house and after 1 hour later they were there, in the biggest aquarium of Korea. The little trip was longer than they thought it would be. Especially when Baekhyun made them turn off the radio and opened a new CD he bought from D&R awhile ago. It was a soothing CD that makes people want to pee, at least except for Baekhyun everyone was in that situation after 15 minutes.

"I dont get why you guys cant enjoy the sound of the waves and rain..." Baekhyun murmured under his breath. He was holding his CD with both of his hands, it looked like he was trying to protect it from others.

"Even if we are comfortable with it its making Yixing uncomfortable, I dont want out driver to get distracted because of his bladder."

"No, no its okay." Yixing tried to resure them but the way he sit and the way his face turned into a dark shade of red told the opposite story.

After they went to the bathroom (of course) they bought their tickets. Chanyeol bought both of Baekhyun and Luhans tickets while Yixing bought his own.

Of course, as always, the pairs were not Baekhyun-Chanyeol and Yixing-Luhan but Baekhyun-Luhan and Chanyeol-Yixing. While Baekhyun and Luhan were running towards to where they want and talking loudly and having fun Chanyeol and Yixing were watching them and trying not to lost them. At least most of the time...

Chanyeol gave Yixing a look and Yixing understand what he was trying to say immediately.

"Go." Yixing said and pointed the tank with his head.

"Jelly fishes!"Chanyeol yelled and started to run after them.

Yixing laughed loudly. His friends were younger than him but that didnt stop him for having fun with them. Actually to be honest he was having more fun with them than his so called "mature" co-workers and his fathers old friends. He liked being around Luhan but he really liked Baekyeol couple too.

"Yixing! You should see this!" Luhan yelled from the tank gaining all the other families attention too. Baekhyun lifted his head and looked at Yixing too.

"Yes hyung, I think one of them just pooped!" Baekhyuns face looked like he was amazed by the fact that a jelly fish can poop. Yixing looked at the people looking at them right now and he did what he should do. He ignored the underestimating looks he was gaining and didnt act like a 23 years old business man but a teen who is having fun with his friends. He smiled at them and went to their side to look at the jelly fish. And yes, it looked like it was really pooping.

"Did you read this?" Yixing pointed at the information board next to the tank. It was giving information about jelly fishes.

"Nope." Baekhyun said bluntly and didnt even looked at Yixing but the jelly fishes. He was amazed by their size.

"But they are giving informations about them, you should read them." Yixing insisted. He didnt understand why they were just looking at them and pass them through without even learning something about them.

"Than since you are reading them you can give the informations to us right?" Baekhyun turned his face to Yixing and gave him a big sassy smile. 

"Hey guys, lets go to the place where the sharks are!" Baekhyun yelled again and pointed at the place with his hand. They ran towards to the place while Yixing and Luhan was still behind, looking at the jelly fishes.

"Hey."

Luhan tried to gain Yixings attention who is reading the information right now.

"You are not offended right? You know how sassy is Baekhyun and since he is pregnant he is sassier than ever, just ignore him if he is annoying you."

"No, Im not getting annoyed, I know he is not trying to hurt me. He is just... Well..." Yixing looked at Luhan while thinking about the right word to describe Baekhyun.

"Well he is Baekhyun." Yixing couldnt find a word that would describe his friend that so well but Luhan understand what he was trying to say. 

"Great than." Luhan smiled back at Yixing 

"So what does the information say?" Luhan pointed at the info with his head.

"You dont have to act like you care Lu." Yixing smiled at him and put his arm around Luhans neck making his arm comfortable there. Even though they were not dating they were close friends for years now so Luhan didnt get uncomfortable with his move.It was natural for him.

"No, Im really curious." Luhan nodded his head to prove his point and looked at Yixing again.

"Well, it says jelly fishes doesnt have brains." Yixing said with excitement in his tone.

"Really? Than how are they moving?" Luhan frowned.

"Because of the nervous system. Isnt it fascinating?"

"Yep, it is." Luhan nodded while smiling at Yixing. He really had fun while hanging out with Yixing, even though sometimes he would act like a total grandpa.

They heard a loud noise coming from the sharks place. Both of them turned their faces together with shock.

"Didnt Chanyeol and Baek just go there?" Yixing asked with fear.

"Yep, they did." Luhan approved him and they didnt need to talk to run at the same time to the place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We were just playing..."

"Out of all places why you guys had to play with THAT?" Yixing pointed at the ship wheel thats standing far faar away from them. It looked like Baekhyun wanted to play with the imitation ship and while they were playing with the wheel it accidentely dropped and started to roll towards to the sharks tank but thankfully nothing happened to the tank but the wheel was broken now and they had to pay for it. Not to mention about the fact that they had to leave the place before something even worse could happen. When Baekhyun and Chanyeol were together they were like walking disasters because whenever they start to have fun they would always destroy something while doing that. They would call them stories that they could tell later to their friends and their children.

"We were just having fun..." Baekhyun reasoned but he was still looking at the ground, both of them were looking like they were guilty childs that just did something they shouldnt have done. Well, except the child part it was true though.

Yixing sighed loudly. It was obvious he was getting tired of their but he didnt say anything more but his judging looks were telling everything that he couldnt tell.

"Okay, its okay guys and you even paid for it. Its not a big deal." Luhan tried to console them and he gave Yixing a look like "you should do the same". Yixing looked at Luhan and thought about it for a second before he sighed heavily again.

"Yeah, Lu is right. What happen is happened we can go there later too."

Baekhyun and Chanyeol gave each other another look. This time Chanyeol lifted his head and spoke.

"Well, we are kinda forbidden to go there again. Like, for ever." Chanyeol scrathed his head."They said we give demage to a public place and since the children wont be able to play with that play ground for 1 week they were pretty angry. But nothing happened to the tank! I mean its so thick that it didnt even gained a scratch on it."

"You are lucky because it is like that. Its okay we can show you the pictures of the place and its not like its the only place with aquarium." Yixing told them, it looked like he was calm now. He was used to their behaviour by now.

"Great than!"Luhan beamed and smiled at all of them, trying to sooth the thick air. "So, what do you guys would like to do next?"

"I dont know, Im not hungry yet." Baekhyun said.

"Yeah, me neither." Yixing answered back. The air was normal now and Luhan was happy about it.

"We can go to that mirror place. You know in its the end of the aquarium we can play there I guess." Chanyeol said and after all of them agried they started to walk towards to the place. Luhan was telling them about his history homework and how someone took the book he needs before he do. 

"But thankfully Younhe noona gave me another book so Im doing it with that. She is such a cute ajumha, she is like my grandmother." Luhan said and smiled again when he thought about the cute ajumha and his grandmother. He took a note in his brain that he should go and visit his grandmother soon.

"Yeah, she helped me with my Chinese homework too, I know her. I didnt know her name though." Baekhyun said.

Baekhyun started to talk about how nice she was and while Luhan was listening him he saw the familiar blonde hair again.

"Guys look thats-" Luhan grabbed Chanyeols arm trying to gain his attention but stopped when he saw the girl was not alone.

Baekhyun stopped talking and looked at Luhan who is now frozen.

"What happened Lu?" 

Chanyeol and Yixing looked at him too. Now all of them were standing there and looking at Luhan while he was looking at somewhere else. Baekhyun followed his eyes and looked at the blonde haired girl, standing in front of the gates of the aquarium now. Yixing did the same and saw someone familiar.

"Hey Lu, isnt that your friend from highschool? What was his name again, I forgot it..." Yixing frowned for a second trying to remember the tall boys name.

"Sehun." Luhan said his name. And Sehun lifted his head like he heard Luhan calling his name and looked around. First he saw Baekhyun who is looking at him now and than he saw Luhan looking at him with shocked face.

"Yeah, its Sehun. Wouw, its been so long, he looks the same though. That bastard still ows me 10.000 won." Chanyeol said he was looking at Sehun too. Baekhyun pinched his arm and Chanyeol vinced in pain. 

"Hey, what did I say?" Chaneol murmured under his breath but when he saw Baekhyuns look he shut his mouth immediately.

"Enough with that stupid bet, its been 4 years now dammit!" Baekhyun hissed under his breath. Chanyeol looked like he wanted to say something but shut his mouth again when he saw Baekhyuns look.

"Lets go back." Luhan said trying to pull Yixing but Yixing didnt move.

"He is coming towards to us, it would be rude to turn our backs." Yixing said and smiled at Sehun who is coming towards to them right now. Pulling the blonde haired girl with him. Luhans eyes followed theirs and saw both of them holding hands. Something inside him broke, he hold onto Yixings arm a little bit more stronger than before.

"Hi guys." Sehun said and smiled at them. "Its been a long time."

"Hell yeah it is." Chanyeol said and hugged him without a warning. Sehun accepted it very normally and hugged him back.

"Its been so long dude, where the hell were you?" Chanyeol asked smiling, Sehun was smiling at him too.

"Agh, nowhere everywhere I was just hanging around." Sehuns eyes met with Baekhyuns.

"Baek." he said and held out his hand

"Sehun." Baekhyun grabbed his hand and shaked it.

"Do you guys know each other too?" Yixing asked smiling at them. He was kinda left out so he tried to get into the talk too.

"We were best friends in highschool to be honest." Sehun said smiling at Yixing, but it was somewhat off. It was like he was challanging him or trying to prove something.

"Really oppa? You know them?"the blonde haired girl asked trying to gain Sehuns attention again, she was holding onto Sehuns hand like her life was depending onto it. Luhan got gooseflesh when he heard the girls voice again. He didnt remember it was this high pitched. Or maybe he didnt care than but it was really irritating him right now. And she was wearing a skirt. Without socks. On 5 C degrees. And her legs were not that so long, Luhans were longer than hers and he didnt get why she was trying to show them.

She really had big though. And it looked like she wasnt trying to hide them too because she was wearing a t-shirt that fit on her perfectly and showed a little bit of her gab. Luhan wanted to scream at her "We get it! You have s, can you please stop sticking it to my eyes? Thank you." He didnt do that though he just decide to look at their hands instead of trying to find flaws on her. 

"Yes sweetie, we were really close back than." Sehun said and squezed her hand after showing him one of his best smiles. Of course she was breathless after the smile, like every other human being would be.

"We are in the same history class with Luhan." She said and turned her face to Luhan. "Right Luhan?"

Now all of them were looking at Luhan who didnt talk since they were talking. He lifted his head from their hands and looked at Sehun than turned his gaze to Baekhyun. It was more comfortable like that.

"Yes." he managed to say but his voice cracked on the midway. "Yes we are." he tried again looking at Sehun, this time with a stronger voice.

Sehun was looking at Luhan so Luhan felt uncomfortable and finally fixed his gaze and started to look everywhere but Sehun.

"So, what were you doing here?" Sehun asked, he sounded like he was just asking to start a small talk.

"We were on a double date." Baekhyun answered immediately. Chanyeol looked at Luhan and it looked like he was trying to say something against it so both Luhan and Baekhyun squezed his arm from both of his sides.

"Auch!" Chanyeol said holding his arm.

"What happened?" Yixing asked.

"Nothing, probably a mosquito bite him. You know Chaneol, he always makes fuss out of nothing." Baekhyun said waving his hand like nothing happened. Chanyeol looked at his boyfriend with a unbelieveable look but didnt talk about it again.

"What are you doing here? Are you on a date too?" Baekhyun asked this time.

"Yes we are." the blonde girl answered instead of Sehun, lifting their hands to show them they were holding hands like it wasnt obvious before. Luhan couldnt help but let out a "tch" and turned his face to Yixing this time.

"We were going to get into the mirror house." Chanyeol pointed at the gate in front them. "You know, its the biggest mirror house around here and they say it takes you hours to get out of there. They even say someone get lost there and his ghost is still there, scaring people if they are being loud or is they are nice showing them the right way to the exit."

"What? I never heard something like that before." Yixing said but it looked like except him everyone else was under the effect of the story. Yixing felt Luhans hold onto him was getting stronger. He looked at the other couples and saw the blonde haired girl holding onto Sehun a little bit more stronger while Baekhyun tried to laugh and said it was nonsense but he was holding Chanyeols hand with all of his might too.

"Lets go there with pairs and the first couple who gets out of there wins?" Chanyeol asked to all of them. He was trying to get into a cmpetiton as always. He was always like that and he would say a little competition would hurt no one and make things a lot more exciting. Except the fact he would pull a long face when he loses of course.

"Wins what?" Sehun asked. He was ready to bet with Chanyeol as always. They would hold bets when they were in highschool too and after the last bet that they almost fought they never did it again. While Chanyeol was saying he won Sehun was saying it was not fair so he never paid the 10.000 won to Chanyeol. Deep inside Chanyeol was still holding grudge about it.

"I dont know, just wins." Chanyeol said and sulked still looking at Sehun with a fierce look.

"Than lets say the loser team has to pay for the dinner?" Sehun said and held out his hand.

"Deal." Chanyeol said and shaked Sehuns hand before any of them could say anything. Because even if they lose or won either way they would have to eat dinner together and that was totally NOT something Luhan wanted to happen.

"Than lets split up."

"Im with Channie." Baekhyun said.

"Im with Sehun." the blonde haired girl said but Luhan didnt say anything. Sehun frowned and before Yixing could say anything he lifted his hand.

"Its not fair, we should decide the teams by rock-paper-sciors to make it more fair."

"What? NO!" Baekhyun said and hold onto Chnayeol even more.

"He is right honey, if we are in the same team we will kick all of their asses, we should be fair." Chanyeol said with all of his "humble" self.

After playing rock-paper-sciors the teams were definite. Yixing-Chanyeol, Blonde (Luhan still didnt have any idea about the girls name and he didnt want to learn it too, this name was just perfect for her)-Baekhyun, Sehun-Luhan.

"Im glad Im not pairing with Baekhyun since he is pregnant now but Im really getting worried for Sehuns girlfriend. It looks like Baekhyun is already hating her for some reason." Yixing whispered on Luhans ear before they break apart. Luhan looked at Baekhyun who is now giving the blonde one of his killing looks. Luhan couldnt help but smile, she was sooo screwed. He felt someone standing next to him and saw Sehun looking at him. He gulped.

"Im more screwed than her" he thought before taking one step to Sehun.

 

 

 

....

 

 

 

 

I updated early yaay :D But since this is a early update I wont be able to update this early again so wait for it okay ^^

And please leave comments, I really wonder what do you guys think about the story line because I think there will be loots and looots of plots *muhahahaha* ehem ^^

Can we plase talk about how y Luhan looks with that eyeliner and white dress and hair and *heavily breaths* Picture is not mine by the way but it looks so amazing *.*

 

Just a random gif from me its old but Im still laughing at it :D

 

 

Yep Im done now sorry for the spam ^^